Chapter 5

Spy Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the rooftop...

"Yewon-ah... I'm sorry, for everything i've done to you. What I did to you was wrong. I'm mean to you. I ignored you. I underestimated you. I realized know. Unnies are right, you are deserved to get your dream too. It's not only me who can dreamed it. Everybody have rights to get their dream." SinB talk calmly while look straight on Yewon's eyes, but this time Yewon find something different on SinB's way look at her. There's no longer cold and arrogant stare at her. Instead, Yewon find SinB's sincerity.

 

"Are you really mean everything you said just now?" Yewon still try to make sure.

 

"Yes." SinB said firmly then reach her hand out to Yewon, "Let's start over. Hi! I'm Hwang Eunbi, but you can call me SinB. It's a privilage, not anybody can call me SinB for now. Let's be friend." SinB smirk jokingly at Yewon.

 

Yewon stare at SinB's hand. She still hesitate for a while. But, SinB's hand is still waiting for her. When she once again look at SinB, that girl is giving her friendly and bright smile that she never once gave it to her before. That smile is what reassured Yewon to also grab SinB's hand and shake it. "Hi! I'm Kim Yewon. Let's be friend." Yewon gladly smiled to SinB.

 

SinB's smile grow wider. "So... you gonna go to practise time today, are you? How about we go together straight after school?"

Yewon's smile also wider, "I'll tell my father to drive us there."

"How about we take the subway? We can go together with Unnies too. It's gonna be a lot more fun. We can get a lots of snacks on the way. I know the place we can get cheap and delicious Tteokbeokki near the subway station." SinB tried to persuade.

"Wow! Okay. That's a good idea." Yewon excitedly except.

Then the end lunch break bell ringing.

"Let's back to the classroom." SinB twained Yewon's arm and pull her.

Yewon so happy to have friendly SinB with her right now.

 

 

After school...

Yerin, Eunha and Yuna who already waiting at the school gate are so surprised to see SinB and Yewon running together while holding hands towards them. They even giggling together.

"Wow! Drastically..." Yuna can't hold her surprised comment.

"Maknaes! You are so cute together!" Yerin squealed while hug both maknaes and pressed her head between maknaes head. Then Eunha join to hug. They jumping while hugging. Yerin also pulled Yuna who just stand watching them to join the group hug. They don't care everyone looking at them weirdly. They are so happy that maknaes case closed happily.

 

At practise room...

Sojung is already there, waiting alone, when the other girls coming, everything becomes cheerfull. Sojung so happy to see maknaes already in good relation. As soon as both maknaes see her, they running towards her then hug her, "Sojung Unnie!!" Both of maknaes calling her name cheerfully. "Here, we bought this for you, Unnie," Yewon hands a bag of snack to Sojung. Sowon take the bag and surprised to see many of snacks in there. "Me and Yewon bought all this just for you, Unnie," SinB also excitedly tell Sojung.

"They not even share a piece of Tteokbeokki when I asked them, but they bought a bag full of snack just for Sojung Unnie? Gezz... maknaes... you are so not fair." Yerin pretended to sulky.

But both maknaes just laugh and show their tongue to Yerin while still twained Sojung's arm.

"See, Unnie! They even dare to teased me." Yerin pout her lips and fold her arms in front of her chest.

 

Sojung just laugh. "Here, let's eat this together." Sojung make hand sign to gather the girls.

"But Unnie, we bought those just for you." SinB protested.

"It's too much for myself. Let's eat together, it will be more fun," Sojung try to soothe Maknaes.

"Yeeaayyy...!!" Yerin, Eunha and Yuna excitedly attack those snacks.

 

They have fun practise time that day. Everybody at happy mood. Makes them hard to split up to go to their own home. They still want to stay together.

 

One day their Manager-Oppa tell them that CEO has decided their debut schedule, they soon have to move to their dorm and start to live together. The girls are so excited to hear that.

 

Dorm moving day ...

It still early in the morning, but Eunha, Yuna, SinB and Yewon already at the dorm parking lot with their family while bring their stuff. They introduce each other families, and become close in short time. Those 4 girls excitedly racing to be the first who enter their dorm. SinB is the fastest among them and excitedly to open the dorm door, when suddenly the door open even before SinB touch the door handle, then Sojung's face greet her.

"Unnie !! You already here. I thought I would be the first." SinB pout her lips.

Sojung laugh while shook SinB's hair. Sojung politely greet those girls families and introduce herself.

Yerin is the last arrived because her hometown is the farest among those girls. She also came with her family.

About afternoon when they already decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter