Chapter 6

Spy Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's not the first time when Sowon find something suspicious. An idol who suddenly collapse. Whereas before he/she looked fine, healthy and energetic, even too much energetic. When Sowon try to know by asking people around, they just don't know why, they confused too... but then the same things happened even more and more. And that matter become great concern in in K-Pop entertainment industry.

 

Then one day, Sowon become know what actually happened, when an Idol-Sunbae-Nim that she know offer her 'something'.

Idol-Sunbae-Nim : "Sowon-ah... I have something for you."

Sowon : "What is it, Sunbae-Nim?"

Idol-Sunbae-Nim : "This"

He take something from his pocket, then secreatly show it to Sowon. Something on his palm are pills.

Sowon : "What is it, Sunbae-Nim? I already take my vitamins and supplements everyday. I'm at healthy body condition."

Sowon try to calm and look as innocent as she can be. Even though at that her brain actually is processing in high speed mode.

Idol-Sunbae-Nim : "This is something that will multiply your tallent, stamina and your confident. So then you can be more all out and noticeable. Then you can be more shinning among those idols and even among your members."

Sowon not say anything and just look at him with confuse face.

Idol-Sunbae-Nim : "I notice that you are less shine than your members. Even though you have enough materials to shine more than them. Are you not confident enough?"

Sowon : "Yes. I feel I still lack a lot, that's why I can't show up the best in me. What am I supposed to do, Sunbae-Nim? Do you have any advise?"

Sowon try to drag him more.

Idol-Sunbae-Nim : "That's why you should try this."

Sowon : "What is it actually? Drugs?"

Idol-Sunbae-Nim : "No. This is not drugs. This is made from natural materials. Don't worry. It won't make you addicted. You can drink whenever you want, and you will still okay if you not drink it. The other idols already consumed this, and they like it. You should try this too. Here I give you some for tester."

Then she gave a small plastic sac containt about 10 pills in it to Sowon's hand.

Sowon : "Who the other idols who already consumed this?"

Then that Idol-Sunbae-Nim tell her few names of idols who publicly known as top idols. Sowon pretended to amazed.

Idol-Sunbae-Nim : "I care about you. You are a good hoobae that I adore. I want you to shine more. Try it."

He tapping Sowon's shoulder sweetly while smilling at her.

Sowon : "Okay, Sunbae-Nim. Thank you for your care. I'll try this."

Then Sowon excuse herself to go to her next schedule.

 

Sowon squeezed that plastic sac of pills on her hand tightly. She feel her blood is b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter