Chapter 3

Spy Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The situation between SinB and Yewon are not getting better. SinB's cold and ignoring to Yewon are getting worse, 'till the other girls can't help to scold SinB, like Yuna did that time, "SinB-ah, why you so mean to Yewon? She doesn't do anything wrong..."
"Yes, she does, Unnie. She does wrong step just now..." SinB furiously argue.
"When I did wrong? Which one?" Yewon asked in confusion.
"Yewon doesn't know which one that you said wrong, SinB-ah. I don't see that she does wrong either... you can just tell and fix her. You don't have be that angry and call her 'stupid' like you said just now. It's not sounds nice." Yuna try to advised.
"She is stupid, Unnie. She keep does wrong step. She ruin us!" SinB become more rude.

Sojung step closer, "SinB ! You've been too much!"
"Unnie, are you on her side? Is she give or buy you something? I know she's rich. That's why she can join us here easily!" SinB indelicate argument make Sojung can't hold it anymore, then slap her, make everyone gasped in shock. SinB freezing for seconds... "SinB-ah, I'm sorry. I don't mean it..." Sojung try to apologized. But, SinB just clench her teeth then quickly grab her stuff then leave that practise room.

Yewon's sob break the silence. "Unnie, I guess I have to break my promise to you  It's better  for me to leave. You guys need SinB more. I'm just nothing. I'm sorry to make all this mess and ruin your group." Then Yewon also grab her stuff and about to leave.
"Yewon-ah...! Don't quit. We will figured out this." Yerin try to stop her.
"I'm sorry, Unnie. It's better for me to go. I'm so happy to get to know all of you. You all are good unnies. Thank you for let me here for a while. I really wish the best for all of you. Goodbye." Then Yewon really leave.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter