Ho Ho Ho

The Little Moments

       It was that time of the year. The time when lights twinkle brightly and jingle bells could be heard everywhere. This time of the year was you most favorite of all because it meant decorating the house you shared with the one and only Kwon Jiyong. Every year you two would build a fire and decorate the Christmas tree while enjoying the warmth of the holidays.

       This year just like any other you opened the box of ornaments and began taking them out one by one. You held up the first on to your fiance, "Ji, remember this one?" It was a small dragon wearing a santa hat. With closer inspection you could see a tiny G painted onto the hat. "Yes of course! It was the first ornament you bought for me as a couple!"

"But do you remember why?"

"You told me how you had never seen a dragon ornament and knew you had to get it as soon as you saw it."

"Yes, but I painted the G on it for you myself."

"I know jagi and I love it" Jiyong said smiling.

        He took the tiny dragon from your hands and placed it on the tree. "Let me get the next one" he told you, hands already inside the box. You sat back and admired your fiance carefully pulling out the next ornament. In his hands he held a traditional glass ornament. It was made of blown glass and had red and pink swirled together. As soon as he held it up his face started glowing. "I know what this one is~" he said in a smug tone. You also knew very well the memory behind the ornament.

                         *************                ***************                     *************                     **************            *************

"Look!  They make hand blown glass ornaments!" Jiyong exclaimed overly excited. G Dragon had been your best friend for a year now, but nothing more. You wished it were more though, because you were pretty sure you were in love. When he had suggested you two go Christmas shopping for your friends together you were reluctant, because every moment with him just made you fall more in love. Now you were standing outside an ornament shop with your best friend who wanted to go inside. You sighed, "That's nice Jiyong-ssi."

"______, I told you just call me Jiyong or Ji, we're friends not coworkers!"

"I know, I'm sorry Jiyong."

"Let's go have an ornament made!" Jiyong said pulling you inside.

"Together? For what?" you questioned your friend. You didn't want to make an ornament together because who would keep it? If you took it you would just think of him more than you already do, if he took it home you would just feel awkward to have been involved in making it.

"What do you mean for what? For Christmas! Come on! I've heard about these things, it looks so cool!"

       Before you knew it he was paying for the custom ornamment and he was tying a bow on the back of your safety apron so you two could watch the ornament making process in the back. Once all waivers were filled and the ornament was payed for you two went to the back of the store. The worker looked at you two, "What colors would you like?"

"Huh?"

"I want red! ______, what do you want?"

"Pink, I guess." you said blushing.

       The glass professional quickly selected the class colors and started melting them down and forming the glass orb. As part of the experience the glass blower always asked his customers to blow air into the forming ornament, to make it personal. He wiped off the tube before holding it out to you, you blew into the pipe and then Jiyong immediatly blew into it after you without waiting for the worker to wipe off where you mouth had been. The worker continued his job paying no mind to what Jiyong had just done but you stared wide eyed at him. Jiyong smiled, "We just shared an indirect kiss."

                 **************                ***************                **************               ***************                ******************

"Why are you blushing again?"

"I-I'm not"

"Yes you are, you always blush when I get to that part of the story."

"Then why do you tell it all of the time?"

"I like to see you blush."

"But I was so stupid back then."

"Because you liked me and I liked you but you didn't know that."

"Yah! How was I supposed to know?"

"Well what did I say when this ornament was finished?"

              ***************                  ****************                 *****************                ***************

"You can keep it." Jiyong said holding out the bag with the new ornament in it. "But I don't want to" you said. Jiyong looked hurt and you immediatly regretted your words. You took the bag from him and smiled, "I mean, I don't want to break it." Jiyong's eye's curled into a smile of their own pleased that you took his gift to you. "You can't break it," he started "we'll need that for our Christmas tree when we're married."

       Your eyes went more wide then they had in the store. Did he just hint that you would be married someday? Little did you know that someday you would be married, that he would propose in the most special way in the future, and that you would be spending all of your future Christmases together. Putting up ornaments by the fire, sharing memories through past ornaments, and cuddling after a tiring day of decorating the house. No, you had no idea that this would be your future. Your future with Kwon Jiyong.


DAH DAH DAH DAAAAAAAHH Finally an update! I hope you like it! :)

Comment and subscribe! :3