Workout Clothes

The Little Moments

         Jiyong had been really busy and you had been pigging out on junkfood because you missed him so much. Today he was gone again, and like the other days he was gone you ate. You had been eating all your favorite foods but unfortunately it was taking a toll on your body. You didn't physically look any bigger but you felt as if the food was going to catch up to you. It's not like you were body conscious but you always wanted to look good for Jiyong. Plus why not workout? It is a healthy things to do and it will keep you busy, hopefully your mind off of Jiyong. You prepared yourself to go to the gym. You grabbed your gym bag and put on a loose t shirt and spandex shorts. You put on a pair of thigh high socks and threw your hair up. Even though you were only going to the gym you still had this y look to you, which was weird because nothing was y about you.

          You arrived at the extravagant gym. It was huge and you would never be able to afford the membership, but being engaged to Jiyong you had full access just as he did. Being at the gym reminded you of Jiyong because you always went there together. Although you never saw him, he was always in the dance studios and you would go workout. You never wanted him to see you working out anyway. You were too sweaty and your face would get red.

          When you entered you went straight for the stairclimber machine. You hated working out your arms and you wanted to keep the lower half of your body slim. You started working out and had your headphones in, so all of the surrounding noise was blocked out. You had been into your workout a good 30 minutes and remained focus, until you started thinking about Jiyong again. You slowed your pace until you eventually were stopped. You stood there a minute on the machines with a pout on your face. You hadn't seen Jiyong for 9 days and it was killing you.

"Excuse me miss, but are you going to continue pouting on this machine?" At this you turned around ready to let the stranger take their turn on it, but when you turned around you were taken into a tight embrace.

"Yah! What are you doing?" You leaned back out of the embrace and then saw it was your Jiyong. "Ji! What are you doing here?"

"I was practicing our new dance and when I went to take a water break I walked by here and saw that you were here."

"Shouldn't you be busy? Don't bother with me."

"________, I love you. I think I can take a break out of my schedule for you. Do you wanna go home?"

"Ah, Ji, I'm so sweaty, and you look so tired. I think neither of us are good company right now."

"Well, actually, you look really nice right now." Jiyong was looking down and biting his lip. When he looked back up at you he raised an eyebrow and asked, "If you are worried that you need to workout we could always work out at home."

"At home? We don't have any workout stuff at home."

"Well, you have me, and.... I'm not that tired." You instantly knew what he meant. Your tiny shorts combined with your out-of-breath state was turning Jiyong on. You didn't even have any time to reply to his request. He grabbed your waist, and lightly kissed you.

"I think we really should go home, I don't think I can wait for you to finish your workout here alone."

          With this Jiyong led you out of the gym and drove you both home. He picked you up and took you straight to the bedroom, practically running. Jiyong loved your workout outfit but it just made him rip it off even quicker. Soon enough you two were out of breath once again.

Even though the workout clothes are off, it doesn't mean the workout is over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haven't updated this fanfic thing in a while. And this story is a little longer. Hope you enjoyed it! Comment. :)