Hot Summer

The Little Moments

          "Jagiya, come get in the pool please." Your fiance G-Dragon was begging you to get in the water with him. It's not that you didn't want to swim, you just didn't want to deal with your hair after. When G-Dragon wanted to go outside to the pool you were picturing a more relaxing time. You just wanted to sit at the edge with your feet dipped in, holding hands, and wasting the day together. However, Jiyong, being the kid he is, you knew he would want to splash and play around. "Seriously, ______, why won't you come in?"

"My.... my hair."

"Your hair?! Come on, I won't splash you."

"Ji, I know you will, you always say that."

"Seriously I won't! We'll just stand in the shallow end, because that's what you want."

"I know that's what I want, but you think it's boring."

"It is! But if thats what you want..." Jiyong looked down and stayed quiet.

          You realized he must really want you in the pool with him if he was willing to stay tame in the water. You stepped in and made your way over to him. You kept walking getting deeper in the water. You hadn't realized but Jiyong was moving away and you moved to him. He was working his way deeper and deeper. You stopped when the water was going to hit the bottom of your hair. "Ji, get over here! I can't go in anymore."

"Yes you can, come on, just a little more." You stood and your tippy toes and shuffled forward a little balancing on your toes. You still couldn't reach your fiance and did a little pout when you realized you couldn't get any deeper without your hair getting wet. You didn't realize it but you were merely managing to keep your hair above water and your toes had barely any balance. Jiyong knew this, he knew you didn't have great balance. So he came closer, a smile appeared on your face seeing your fiance coming closer. He reached out his hand to you, "______, can you pull me in?"

          You grabbed his hand and tugged but he was too heavy for you to pull, and his weight anchored yours. The force ended up pulling you over to him, and you were submerged in the water as your toes couldn't reach any longer. It hit you that Jiyong had planned this. You surfaced and he held you, perfectly balanced as his feet could touch the bottom.

"Yah! You knew I would fall in."

"I didn't splash you, you fell yourself."

        Jiyong smiled at you in his arms, "So, now that your hair is wet, can we actually swim and have fun?" You looked away defeated, "I guess so." With this he let you go and swam across the pool as fast as he could. He called out to you at the other end, "Yah! Come catch me!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully you guys like this. Haven't updated in a while and since its Summer.... :D! Pool time with GD seemed appropriate. Anyway I made this a little longer just because I can. Leave comments and stuff, and if you have any ideas.

Just hope you liked it.