It's Not What You Think

The Little Moments

          Shopping was never what you wanted to do. It was stressful and made you feel stupid. You would try on clothes that looked great in the magazines but then you just looked like a fashion disaster. In fact, every since getting engaged to Jiyong you hated shopping even more. He was like a God when it came to shopping. He could put on anything and pull it off, and he had this eye for things that would make you look amazing. You were independant and it killed you thinking that you couldn't even pick out you own clothes. So when Ji asked you to come shopping today you were ready to refuse.

"Jagiya, pleeassee." Jiyong whined.

You crossed your arms and stood firm, "No Ji, I don't like looking stupid when I shop with you."

          At this Jiyong was in shock. "What?! That's what this is about? You think you look stupid? ________, you never look stupid to me." Your look started softening and Ji continued, "_______, please just come with me. I want to give you a makeover, I want you to look your best." He pouted and your heart softened.

"Okay Ji, I'll go for you."

         Jiyong was so excited he dragged you two out of your house so fast. He took you immediatly to this store with large glass doors. You walked  inside and the store was completely white inside with the exception of the colorful clothes lining the walls and the racks. He drug you all around the store and picked out the perfect outfit for you. It was a simple red dress that contrasted well with your skin and had all these tiny details that completed the look. He picked out your shoes that were heels that weren't too high but made your legs look miles long.

          As you saw your completed look you were completely satisfied. That was when Jiyong whispered in your ear, "I told you you would look beautiful, now come, I want to do your makeup." Now makeup was something you liked, but you were nervous about Jiyong would make you do. Sometimes his fashion sense was very eccentric. However, once you were done and removed from the make up counter you looked at yourself in the mirror. You had to admit it, you did look beautiful. You stared at the mirror with your mouth open.

 "You know you look beautiful, so don't be nervous, because we're meeting my parents for dinner tonight." Your eyes widened.

          You loved Jiyong and his parents but you never felt like you were good enough around them. Ji loved his mom so much, who gave you the right to be engaged to him? That night dinner went smoothly and you looked beautiful. You may have been worried before the dinner but you were completely relaxed when you sat down and Jiyong took your hand and leaned over into your ear, "Jagiya, don't worry, they love you." From then on, your worries were out the door. You felt beautiful, you were with your fiance' and his parents, tonight was your night.

         When the dinner finished you parted from his parents and Jiyong took you home. When you reached the door to your house Jiyong kissed you passionatly. When you lips parted he smiled and looked into your eyes, "I think we should put that dress back on the hanger before we ruin it." He smirked at you and your cheeks flushed with your reply, "Can you take it off for me?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Long time since I've written. So sorry, but I hate school and writing essays constanlty has killed me. :P I know its not long or anything. I just feel like I've been writing for forever and this is all I got. :( But I tried! Sorry if there is grammar mistakes or anything too! I tried!! :)

This one was requested by SuNia_  so I hope you like it!! :) If you guys have any requests let me know. I'll TRY to update the Tabi one soon. :) Anyway, hope you all are well and doing good in school or at work or whatever. Comment! :)