Grocery Shopping

The Little Moments

          You've always hated grocery shopping since you were little. Your mom would always drag you to the store and then spend hours in there shopping for food. Then, when you got old enough to drive, she would always send you to shop for her. Her lists were always so long, so it took you forever too. Grocery shopping was not something you enjoyed. However, your new life with your fiance Kwon Jiyong made it easier. He agreed to go with you today. He was acting mature about it too. You would lean on the shopping cart with him hugging you from behind. This is how you walked around the store, and people would stare at you because you two just seemed so in love.

          It was unusual for a couple to go shopping together, normally just one would go out and buy everything for the other. Jiyong was different though. He didn't want you to go alone, because he knew you hated it. He came and made it actually enjoyable. This is why you two were perfect for each other, you supported each other and tried to please the other the best you can.

          You reached the pasta isle and Jiyong had been tame the whole trip but when you reached the pasta isle he immediatly let go of your waist and darted away to look at all the foods. "Ah! Jagiya look!" He shouted from the end of the isle. You rolled your eyes, and knew that the pasta isle was the isle with all of the different kinda of rice. Ji was standing there with a huge smile.

          You walked over with the heavy cart and told him he could pick out whichever rice he wanted. He became so excited he grabbed seven different bags, and placed them in the cart. He hugged you, leaned back, and placed a tender kiss on your lips. You smiled at him and asked, "What was that for?". He smiled back and simply replied, "For understanding what makes me happy."

          For the rest of the trip you both couldn't stop smiling and he even promised to pay for all of the food. More imortantly, he never stopped holding you, as if he was showing you off. Oh how you love grocery shopping.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And there you go! One of the many moments of being with Jiyong. Like I said before, this isn't really a story line but its just gonna be a bunch of oneshot stories and scenarios that happen while living with GD.

This would've been up AGES ago but AFF was locked up and I couldn't post it.