who is he?

UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS

U with the unbelievable look: woahhh

Ur uncle: see I told you.

U r at the airport now with ur uncle and ur cousins waiting for the driver that gonna pick all of u up to the hotel.

After a few min, the driver came, and u’all went to the hotel. While u were going, u keep on looking at the views and say: woaaahh. just like V does when he sees something amazing, ur uncle was just smiling while looking at u, u noticed him and u turned ur face to his side and u saw how happy he was cuz he sees u happy and having a great time, u start thinking of the old days when u were so closed to ur uncle and how funny and sweet he was with u, u just smiled at him and said: thank you uncle for giving me the opportunity to make my dream come true. He pats ur hair and said: everything for my cute nephew. U got surprise cuz of his answer but u just felt warm cuz u had ur old uncle back.

U are at the hotel, and it was a great hotel, and u knew it is so expensive, and u just were so amazed cuz of ur uncle sweetness. After he took the keys of the rooms he said: girls here u r (giving each one of u the key for her room).

U: what? But? Isn’t it too much? I mean we can use 2 rooms for 2 of us, and 1 of ur daughter will stay with u? isn’t it like too much? 4 rooms??

Ur uncle: hey!! I want each one of u to have her privacy, besides my daughters won’t accept what u said.

Jasmin: yes, m not gonna sleep at the same room with u weirdo.

Jesika: me too, m not gonna accetpt this.

Ur uncle: see, I told u, (holds ur hand and gives u the key) now go and if u didn’t like something there just tell me okay ;)

U: ah..ahh ani, ani, I will like it, I mean, it’s too much and how can I not like it hahaha ;).

U went to ur room, and behinds u it was an ahjussi who helped u with ur bags, u enter the room and u asked him to put them in the coner, he put them and told u goodnight and he left, he was so nice with u.

Well u are at a big room, alone, and u were so tired, u jumped at the bed and u start laughing and smiling completely like a fool, u were jumping and screaming around, suddenly u stopped and u remembered that u have to call ur sis as she told u to make her know that u got to korea safely. U went quickly to ur hand bag, u search about ur phone, then u opened ur kakao acc and sent her a message.

U: hi eonnie I just wanna tell u that m here, m finally here, umm m good and my uncle was too good with me the whole flight, and m sorry cuz I can’t call u, cuz m so tired, I can’t talk, m just gonna go and have a shower now, and then m gonna sleep, love u.

Ur sister: aigoo, paboya, why it took u so much to text me, u made me worried, omg I didn’t thought that m gonna miss u, but yeah stupid I missed u, hey have fun, and don’t waist ur time on sleeping, go out and see the city, I mean u r at seoul, u need to go out so like that maybe u will meet one of BTS members by coincidence it happens a lot there,hahahaha, have a good night darling.

U read the message and u were laughing at how nice she becomes with u specially when u read the word DARLING.

U went to the bathroom, u took a shower, and u were ready to sleep, till u heard knocking at the door.

U: omg! Let me take a rest, who is it?

It’s ur uncle ummm sorry for bothering hhh (he says)

U: omo!! (u opened the door) it’s okay, u didn’t, hhhh sorry for my words.

Ur uncle: oh! R u gonna sleep now?

U: yes, why?

Ur uncle: but we didn’t have dinner yet, we gonna go out now, comme on we didn’t came here to sleep, get ready, we gonna leave after 30 min. ( he left)

U: omg! I don’t mind to sleep without eating T.T just let me sleep aish!!

U opened ur bag, and u pick something to wear “well I’ll let u imagine what u wanted to wear hhh”

And u started doing ur hair, u wore ur convers high, and u sit at ur bed waiting for ur uncle to call u.

after a few min:

come on weirdo u gonna make us late. It was ur annoying cousin jasmin.

U: m coming.

U get out with them, u saw a taxi waiting for all of u, u get in and u heard ur uncle talking in Korean with the driver about where he wanted to go, u were like omg he can speak korean????? U said it aloud.

Ur uncle: nae, I can hehehe see ur uncle is great hahaha.

U: omo, daeback, u have to teach me then!

Ur uncle: sure well thank u for asking cuz my daughters never asked me to teach them which makes me a bit sad hhh.

U: dnt worry uncle ;) m gonna be ur student ;) – u did the peace thing hhh :p-

Ur uncle: aigoo, gomawoyo.

After a 30 min u get where ur uncle wanted to, u get down from the car, and u were amazed by all the handsome guys that were there, then u remembered what ur sister said about meeting BTS, and u start smiling, then u heard jasmin says: yaa, pabo, why r u smiling, none of them will care about u, do u know why?

Jesika: cuz u r ugly!!!

And they start laughing at u.

U didn’t care about them and u just followed ur uncle.

Well u get in the restaurant and ur uncle was already have a reservation there, u followed him to the table, to be honest it was like one of those 5 stars restaurant, there were couples everywhere having a romantic night. hhhh u were so happy, well u didn’t understand nothing at the menu so u let ur uncle choose for u some great food.

u eat till u couldn’t eat no more, it was a very delicious food, and for the desert ur uncle pick one of that ice creams that u like the most, u were so happy cuz he still remember stuff about u, it was a very delicious ice cream.

Well after all that eating, u felt that u wanted to go to the rest room (toilet), u were too shy to say this to ur uncle.

U: uhh, uncle?

Ur uncle: nae ?

U: …

Ur uncle: what? do u need something?

U: no is just, ummm I ….

Jasmin: akhhh pabo, well it’s all because u eated too much.

U looked at her: oh?

Jasmin: come on I’ll show u the way.

Ur uncle: what, what’s going on?

Jasmin: some girls things, u don’t need to know. ( she holds ur hand and makes u follow her)

“ to be honest ur cousin jasmin even she was like too cold with u but she really cared about u just the way ur sister do”

Jasmin: go, it’s there, don’t be late, m gonna wait u here! If u late I’ll leave okay??

U: ah, dnt worry I won’t.

U went inside and u didn’t took too much time but when u get out u didn’t find nobody, u start looking in every way, but u find out that she left, u start walking while looking down and talking to ur self about how stupid ur cousin is cuz she left u there. U were walking and observing the area, Suddenly u hit ur head with someone’s chest and u fell.

Person: kwenchana?? Omo, kwechana -get down to check out are u okay-

U: omg!! are u blind? (yelling)

Person: omg! m so sorry I didn’t mean to, m sorry, I didn’t see u.

U while holding ur forehead: yaaa!! I know that m short but not that short I mean how could u not see me??

Person: (laughing) hhhh m so sorry, I didn’t mean that u r short!

U while trying to get up: so what?

Person : (gives his hand to u to help u getting up)

U: ahh trying to act like a gentleman after u made me fell down and calling me short huh -.- ? (hits his hand)

Person: no is not like .

U: (looking at him) so what?

U shocked when u looked at him, even his face wasn’t that clear to u cuz he was wearing a hat and covering his face with a surgical mask, but u knew u saw that person somewhere, u were so surprised, at the same time u couldn’t believe ur self, u were saying to urself: omg it can’t be? If I just could see his face clearly but he is covering it!! If I ju…

Person: hey, kwenchana, where did u go with ur thoughts huh?

U: ahh nothing, u..u know what, just let’s pretend that nothing happened, m okay, and thank u.

Person: but i..

U: ( leaving)

Person: (holds ur hand) no I can’t let u go like that, I mean (leaves ur hand cuz he felt shy a bit) I made u suffer and now I bet u have a bad idea about me, so I wanna make it up to u.

U: no, I said it’ o..okay (blushing)

Person: ( takes ur phone from ur hand)

U: yaa!! What r u doing ( yelling) gi..ve.. me my p..phone back (pouting)

Person: here u r, I have ur number and I will text u, (winks) so wait for my message okay, and don’t worry we gonna meet soon.

U: hey, I said it’s okay ^^

Suddenly he leans to ur ear, u blushed and ur heart start beating so fast, then he whispers: hey can u do one favor to me?

U: (speechless)

Him: (whispering) keep my number secret okay!

U: ….a…ah..n..na..nae :o!!

Person: (stands up) well bye for now and m so sorry for what I did, and don’t worry we gonna meet again, soon as I said, bye for now (he left while waving to u)

U were looking at him while staying shocked, u were feeling like u were dreaming, u were like: omg, this is my first day at korea and this is happening huh! What? but who is he?? I know I’ve seen someone like that before but, omg, and u fell again. U heard ur uncle calling ur name and running toward u: hey, what happened? why r u sitting at the floor, m sorry cuz jasmin left u alone here ( he helped u getting up).