i'm gonna travel to korea? :o

UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS

Well it was just a part to make things clear here!

Back to our st

Well it was just a part to make things clear here!

Back to our story.

A while ago, your sister told you that your uncle called you to go with them.

Well it wasn’t the truth.

because what’s really happened is that your sister calls your uncle and asked him to take you with them, even she hates him so much and the last thing that she wants to do is talking to him, but she is going to do anything to make you happy, even she doesn’t show that she cares for you and your dreams, but inside her she really cares, and she wanted to help you to achieve your dreams in a secret way, she wants to help you, without making you know”…..

 

She calls your uncle, and when he picks up she said: hi uncle

He answered: what do you want?

She said: about the money that you …

how many times do I have to tell you that i don’t have it, huh?? -yelling-: he answered …..

She said: i want you to do something for me instead, and if you did it, I’m not going to ask you for the money no more.

He said: I’m listening.

She said: i heard that you are going to Korea, and i want you to take (your name) with you.

He said: is that what you want?

She said: yes, that’s what i want?

He said: and after this you won’t ask me about your money no more?

She said: yes!

He said: wow!! i didn’t thought that you love your sister that much, i mean the money that i should give to you is much more than that!

She said: I love her or I don’t, I care for her or I don’t, it’s none of your business, just do what I’m asking you!

He said: -clears his throat- okay, Saturday at 6 am tell her to be ready bye!

She said: hey wait!!! not like that i want you to tell her!!

He said: hhhhhh no never!!

she said: if you didn’t do this I’ll go to the police station, and tell them everything, because in that case you are like a thief to them!!!! Plus, your company which was my dad’s company in the past, is doing like a lot of illegal things!!!! so it will be a good chance to them to know all about you, and you are going to be poor, and your wife will leave you!!!! and I’m serious! i will do it, you know me!!! because i got enough from you and your wife. -yelling-

He said: no! no! you don’t have to do this; i will call her, hhh, i mean she is my niece after all hhhhh. Don’t worry, she will be fine with us. well bye i got to go now.

Phone call ends.

She said: akhhhh that guy plays with my nerves. But I’ll do whatever it takes to let my sister lives her dream even for a short time. Plus, she is going to be there before the audition by like 7 days, so she will have all her time to get ready J. (yes! your sister knows about the audition, and knows that you want to go to it, and she is trying to help you. i mean how sweet *-*).

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After you finished showering and you fixed your hair, your sister calls you to come to eat.

your sister: (your name)!! come, breakfast is ready!!

you: coming -you are so happy and you still jumping and screaming and singing BTS songs-

you set down and you start eating, but suddenly you thought about something important.

you: but eonnie, why is he doing this while he hates us so much???

your sister: well i get surprised too, but maybe he is feeling guilty, and he is trying to fix all these problems.

you: yeah maybe…. After a while of silence : well i don’t care BECAUSE M GOING TO KOREAAAAAAAA hahahahahahahahaha .

your sister: hey if you didn’t stop this right now, I’ll call him and tell him that you didn’t want to!!!

you: what no no!! don’t please. I’ll stop it right now.

your sister: good, now you are listening hehehehe -laughs at u-.

you finished eating and you start helping your sister with the dishes, suddenly your phone rings.

It’s my uncle -you said to your sister-

She said: answer him what are you waiting?

Okay! -you said-

you answered him: hello!

your uncle: hi (your name) how are you?

you: I’m fine and you? un..cle? -you hesitate while you are saying it because you hated him, because he is the reason of all your problems. but wait it’s Korea though, so it’s okay to pretend that you love him hhhh i mean why not)

He said: I’m good sweetheart!! i guess that you heard the news from your sister but i wanted to tell you by myself that i want to take my sweet (your name) with us to Korea because i know that you are in love with K-pop just like my daughters.

you: my sister told me, but i didn’t believe her, but when you called me i believe her now hehehe (but please dude why all the good talking for: sweetheart, my sweet (your name) please dude just be normal with me because i know the real you. and about your daughters they don’t even know a name of a K-pop group properly, and they were just teasing me because you are rich so you can take them to Korea while i can’t. but now when they will know that I’m going with them, omg i want to see their faces hehehehehehhe 3:) -u said all this in ur mind- )

your uncle: well just believe it and you will have a great time with us.

you: yeah hhhhh

your uncle: well umm we going to go this Saturday and i will come to pick you up at 6 am so be ready okay sweetie !!

you: sir yes sir! hhhhh

your uncle: hhhhhhh you still funny as you were, well bye for now see you on Saturday 6 am okay! take care!

you: yes uncle. you too take care J

Phone call ends.

you look at your sister and you said: woahhh, it’s been a long time since I heard my uncle being nice to me like that! :o

your sister said while smilling: well as i said maybe he finally realized that he did a lot of bad things to us J.

you: yeah well ummm he said that we going to go on Saturday and he is going to pick me up at 6 am.

your sister: oh Saturday !! well you still have time to get ready right!!

you: ahhh well i don’t need too much stuffs! all what i need is a bag full of clothes you know because all what i want is to get there hehehe.

your sister: what are you saying????? you have to look good, i mean as i heard from you the people take care of their look like so much, also if you going to go to that BTS concert or a fan siging, you should look good so they won’t think that you are so maybe they will pick you to do an audition!!!

you: woaaaahhh eonnie i didn’t think of that – you hugged her- thank you so much!!!

you went upstairs and you enter your room and close your door and you stair at that BTS ‘s pic and said: I’m coming to see you guys :D.

And quickly you went to your closet and start looking at your clothes and trying to choose some good clothes but you didn’t find any good clothes as your sister have because she works in fashion, and her style is just too awesome unlike you, who don’t care about style and stuffs so you felt angry and you jumped at your bed and you start punching your pillow and yelling: WAE WAE WAE WAE!!!!!!

your sister was standing in front of your door and she heard you, she starts laughing, she stopped and clears her through and calls you: (your name)!!

you answerd: mwoya !!!! what!!!! I’m not in a mood of talking now, leave me alone!!

your sister said: come i have something to u.

you: aish!!! what?? -going down stairs-

as you are going down you noticed a big bag full of clothes, great clothes.

you jumped and you go to it: is it for me???

you sister: what do u think!?

you: omoyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! i love you!!!!! *-*

you hold it and go to your room; you chose the good clothes from it you get ready, your bag is ready, your clothes that you going to wear at Saturday is ready, your hair, well you going to fix it at the same day, make up, you don’t need it because you are naturally beautiful hehehehehehe !

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Friday night :

The day that u were waiting for is tomorrow , u were feeling so happy and also so sad cuz u gonna leave ur sister !!

U go to her and hugged her tightly : i will miss u eonnie !!

Ur sister : yes i know u will cuz m fabulous -says while hiding her real feelings-

U : yeah u r eonnie . -look at her and start crying-

Ur sister : hey !!! why r u crying, isn’t that what u want, huh so u should be happy cuz u r going to korean and also cuz u won’t see me for like a month hhhhhhhh.

U : that’s why i will miss u pabo – hugged her again and she hugged u back and u feel so warm-

Ur sister: well – stopped hugging- u should go to sleep now it’s 8 pm and u going to wake early tomorrow

U : ahhhh yes – u dry ur eyes-

Ur sister: is it all ready, ur passport everything that u need, money ur bag u have everything.

U: yes eonnie it’s all ready ;) good night!

U went to ur room and look to that BTS’s pic again and u said while u r smiling: m coming tomorrow hopping to see u J (and u slept peacefully).

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Saturday 3 AM :

U didn’t sleep at all, even for one minute cuz u were so happy and waiting for Saturday so badly, u look at ur phone and u saw that it was 3 am.

U said : well I better get up now to get ready before my uncle now -smiling-;

U get up and u went to the bathroom, u took a shower, u finished showering, u go to ur bed and u wore ur clothes and u go in front of the mirror to fixe ur hair, u put a little bit of makeup cuz ur sister wants u to do it, u look at ur self and u said: m ready now! :D

U open the door and u start getting down stairs so quietly cuz u didn’t want to wake ur sister up, u just wanted to make something simple for breakfast without wake her up! But when get down u noticed the table is all full of the food that u like to eat in the morning, u noticed that ur sister is already woke up and make for u breakfast, u were so happy,

U said: woooow!! Eonnie when did woke up? And why u woke up, u didn’t have to do all this!!! I was plaining on just eat whatever I found!!!

Ur sister answered: m not gonna let my little sister go in a long trip with an empty stomach!!!

U answered: how sweeeeeet from u!!!i love u! <3 -and u make a heart with ur hands-

U went to the table as ur sister asked you, u start eating and make noises just as JIN when he eats xD cuz u wanted ur sister to know that the food is so delicious!!! She stares at u and smiled and said: eat well stupid little girl hahahahahah!!!! (well that ur sister carry person but loves to make u feel angry 3:) )

Both of u finished eating and u look at ur watch and u said: woah!! I still have a lot of time it’s 4:30 AM.

Ur sister: ahh cuz u woke up early, well ummmmm u look good in that outfit -says while looking away-

-u laughs- hahah really thank u *-*!!

Ur sister: well do u cheek everything, ur passport, the things u need, the money, it’s all of this with u?

U : nae eonnie, I have it all in my back bag -u wink-

Ur sister: what about the camera!

U : omoyaaaaaaa!i forget it -and u run to ur room- eonnie wher is it I didn’t find it???? -u yelled-

Ur sister: it’s here on the tabele; u didn’t see it, I bring it here for u! hhhhh

U : ohhh I didn’t see it omg! -u hold it and u put in ur back bag- well eonnie since it’s still a lot of time for my uncle to come m gonna go to my room and watch some videos okay?

Ur sister: okay!!!