finally

UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS

SATURDAY 5:30 AM:

u look at the time and u realized that it’s time to go!

U put ur back bag on ur back and u hold ur hand bag and u get down. Ur sister was there waiting for u, u put ur bag down then u walk toward her and u said: ummm it’s time to go right!

Ur sister hugs u tightly and pats ur hair while telling u: take care of ur self okay! Be carefull!! If something happened to u, or if my uncle try to hurt u, or anything else just call me , u have my number, and when u get there call me also when u first get there take a selca and send it to me okay hhhhhh, omg ( she hugged more tightly) I will miss u, u little stupid.

u hugged her back: yaa!! U will make me cry and I don’t wanna ruin my makeup, hhhhh and don’t worry I’ll do all what u told me, and u too take care.

Saturday 6:00 AM:

Suddenly u heard a car stopped in front of ur house, and a knock in the door.

Ur sister said: well it’s my uncle, r u ready J?

U : ahhh… m..ready;

U hugged her for the last time and u went to open the door, it was ur uncle and he looks at u with a big smile and said : ready sweet heart ?

U : nae… uncle J.

Ur uncle: well say good bye to ur sis cuz u won’ be able to see her for a month.

U with teary eyes: bye eonnie -u smiled at her-.

Ur sister: go!! Go !! and uncle please take care of her.

Ur uncle: dnt worry ;).

U and ur uncle get out as he holding ur bags, and u get in the car, ur sister stands up in front of the home’s door and stares at u while saying good bye , u waived at her, as u r yelling: BYE EONNIE !!! I WILL MISS YOU !!! BYE!!!. Ur uncl’s car start moving then u realized that u become so far from ur home! U realized that ur dream is becoming true, u realized that u r going to korea, the thing that u always wanted is finally happening, u took a breath and smiles, and u said: m coming korea!! J

After a few minutes u heard some noises: heeeeeeeeeeeeey u r with us, in our car and u didn’t even notice us, what is this, don’t let us feel regret cuz we r taking u with us huuuuuuuuuh!!!!

U turned back and u found that that noise is coming from ur both stupid cousins : JESIKA and JASMIN.

Then u heard ur uncle shouting: heeeeeey!! You two!!!!!! Say sorry to ur cousin (ur name) now or ill take u back ho,me and ill take just her with me!!!!!! Apologize to her now, cuz l am the one who wanted to take her with me not u??????

U were shooked just like JUNGSHOOK, cuz u’ve never seen ur uncle being nice to u since u were 4/5 y.o

Jesika and jasmin: we r sorry (ur name) -.-.

U: ahh kwenchana I didn’t even payed attention in what u said (but the reality is that u were burning inside).

And to calm urself down, u hold ur phone and u put ur headphones and u played BTS 2 full album cuz u r just in love with those songs specially CYPHER 4.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....

AT THE AIRPORT:

U woke up on ur uncle’s voice calling u: wake up sweety!!

U: ahh, what?am…am I in KOREA now??

Ur uncle as he laughing : hhhhhhhh, no sweer heart, not yet, but if u keep sleeping here, we won’t be able to go hahahaha.

U: ahh, hehehe :3, no, I woke up, don’t worry :p.

U get out of the car and go to the airport with ur cousins in front of you and ur uncle next to u?

The all of get in, and u just had a great smile on ur face, cuz u knew that all of this is no longer a joke, u r going fo real, u just keep smiling till ur cousins came and ruins ur mood.

Jasmin: hey u? why r u smiling? Why are you so weird like this?

Jesika: just let her be, u know maybe this is her first time being at an airport so that’s why she is smiling; isn’t it weirdo? :3

Jasmin: omo!! Poor you, hahahaha, you know that u r going to korea, but even if u get there u not gonna go to any k-pop concert, hahahaha specially BTS, I heard frem my Koreans friends that BTS is having a concert next week, we are going why? Cuz we have money, you? Hahahah I don’t think so ?

They keep teasing you and u just keep listening without saying nothing, but after a few min u couldn’t hold it anymore so u just say: yeah I know that I won’t be able to go, or I won’t be able to see them, and it will be impolite to ask my uncle for money, but at least I will be at the same area as they are, and I will happy for this. (u just hide ur sadness by telling this, cue u really wanna meet the boys, but u can’t so u just didn’t want them to feel happy cuz u are sad, and u let ur cousins speechless after they heard this)

After a while ur uncle comes to u with a sad look at his face.

U: uncle, are okay? what’s is happening? Why are u looking so sad?

Ur uncle: m really sorry (ur name)!

U: hehehe, why uncle? u didn’t do nothing.

Ur uncle: omg!! I can’t tell u this!!

U: what?

Ur uncle: our flight cancels due to some problems, and there will be no flights to south korea till next month. M sorry (ur name) m so sorry, I know u wanted that a lot but ….

U: ohh!! Re…really!! Hehhee ho…how it that happen? Hhhh, well ….a..at least I live half of my dream and I mean….who I am to li… “ur tears start falling down” i mean m not a person who all of her dreams come true…hhhh it’s…… “crying”

Ur cousins: omo!! Look at her crying, hhhhhhhhhhh, appa, we can go next month right, cuz she have to study, hahahaha, it’s not a problem for us appa, come on let’s go.

Ur uncle is laughing so hard while ur crying, and ur cousin just talking nonsense, but ur uncle reaction leaves u wondering about how much he is hating u.

U went to carry ur bags then u heard ur uncle saying: (ur name) m so sorry, iwas just kidding, omg I didn’t thought that u gonna cry, m so sorry, for make u cry, I just wnted to joke with you…

U cuted him up: wh..what, u mean we r still going????????

Ur cousins: what??? (shouting)

Ur uncle: oh! Yes, we r, but, aren’t angry of what I did??

U: no m talking seriously, please answer me honestly, are we still going?

Ur uncle: yes, I swear god, and m so sorry for what I did.

U: it’s okay as long as we r still going hahahahahaha (u laugh too hard till people around keep lokking at you and wondering what is happening).

After a while of waiting.

Ur uncle: well let’s go, it’s time now.

AT THE PLANE:

Finally u r going to south korea, after just a few hours u gonna be in the place that u’ve ever dreamed to go to. Finally ur dream comes true; and u were sooooooooooooooo happy.

(well u slept all the trip even when ur uncle was trying to wake u up to see some views but u didn’t woke up :p hahahahaha)

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

15 min before getting to INCHEON AIRPORT:

Ur uncle: (ur name) woke up, we r here, woke up!!

Jesika: wake up u weirdo!!

U: don’t wake me till we get there..

Ur uncle: aigoo, we are there hhahaha.

U: (jump from ur place) really!

A few sec latter u heard the  Flight attendant saying: welcome to south korea, hope u had a nice flight with us.

 

U with the unbelievablelook: woahhh

Ur uncle: see I told you.