a HUGE missunderstanding

UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS

Omg!! It’s too obvious as hyung said, aigoo! She really was crying so badly! God, if I could just hug her, and let her forget all the bad things…. That was what JK thought of in the first glance he took at u!

u were staring at JK, who was standing still, then u asked: oppa! u don’t want to come in?

JK left the thoughts land to come back to the real world: ahh, nae (yn)-ah! -he gets in and closed the door-

U moved away from him, making ur way to the bed, suddenly he grabbed ur hand:

u as u r turning to face him with ur red cheeks: what is it oppa?

He stares at u bit longer, u felt so confused as the way he was staring at u was a bit too much, u slowly tried to let go of his hand, but without even realizing u found urself hugged by him. He pulls u, and hugs u so tight, and start patting ur hair, u felt nothing but warmth, and his soft hands over ur head and ur back.

JK: kwenchana (yn)-ah! U can cry, it’s okay to cry! It’s not a sign of weakness! -said as he is hugging u more tightly-

Ur tears start falling when u heard him saying that, u start crying while yelling so hardly, u hold him back tighter, and laid down ur head on his chest. U felt so secure as he was hugging u like that, u felt like u were the only once on the earth so u just yelled as much as u can, cuz u were too hurt.

as u were crying like that jk knows that u were hurt too much, he didn’t want to say anything or do anything but hugging u.

the other members were at the living room hearing all of that yelling but they couldn’t come, cuz JUNGKOOK told them: NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED DNT CAME IN!

after like 10 min of crying and yelling:

u: -said with a weak voice- thank u ju..

JK: shhh!! Dnt say nothing -he lets go of u and stares at u while holding ur face softly-

u: -looked at him and noticed a tear falling down- op..ppa!

JK: -wiped it- hhh aigoo!

U: m sorry I made u cry too, ur tears are so important oppa!

JK: urs too (yn)-ah! -stares at u with a very sad face as he is trying to fake a smile- m sorry cuz u had to go through this, but I will do my best to make u forgot all ur sadness, and I promise u that I and the other members will make this vacation of u unforgettable -serious glare-

Then u remembered that u heard the same thing from that unknown guy, then thoughts start popping up in ur head, u were like: should I tell him, no, it will be a confused question, just look what happened with j-hope oppa.

Then u took a breath and:

U: ummm it’s weird though!

JK: huh? What’s weird?

U: u know the guy that I came with?

JK: -clears his throat- ahh… yes what about him?

U: he told me the same thing as u, he made me promise him that I’ll forget all the bad things and he promised me that he will help me to make my days here the happiest days of my life! Hoksi -u took a step to get closer to him, and u kept getting closer and closer as u keep talking- u r that guy?

JK: -blushing hard and trying to escape from this situation- no ….it can’t be!!

U: well, at least tell me who is he oppa! -keeps getting closer-

JK: -tries to escape from the situation- (yn)-ah, what r u doing?

Suddenly jin enters the room as u too were so close enough to m ake someone thinks that u were about to kiss! :o xD

Jin: -enters the room- (yn)-ah m so.. -sees the two of u like that, then he left smashing the door after him-

U too got so nervous, u thought the same way as jin thoughts, u get back to ur place as ur face got red as jungkook’s as well, he looked at u with a don’t worry look and he follows his hyung.

U started freaking the hell out and u couldn’t just stand there and let jungkook faces the others alone then u decided to follow him.

jungkook follows his hyung so fastly and he gets into the living room where the other were as well:

Suga: hey, kwenchana!! We heard (yn) crying and yelling, what happened there??

jimin: jungkook-ah is she okay! -noticed u- (yn), kwenchana??

V: -runs towards u- kwenchanayeo?

RM: jungkook-ah, what’s wrong? -then he faced jin- what’s wrong with jk?

Jin: I caught him about to kiss with (yn)!

j-hope: mwo?? Jinjja? jungkook-ah really!!!

U: mwo?? Noo, r u crazy???

jungkook: aniya!! Aniya!! It’s not like that hyung!!

V: -joking- it’s her first night here so u could’ve wait a little bit.

U: -hits his chest slowly- -.-

V: awwww hehehehehe

RM: is what jin said real?

Jungkook: u got it wrong hyungs, it doesn’t look like that?

Jin: then how? -glanced at him-

jungkook: when I got into the room, It was like hyung said, it was obvious that she was crying, so I just comfort her, and I told her to cry as much as she can, she felt kinda secured, and she starts crying like that, I know u guys felt that she is hurt too much just by hearing the way she cried!!

Suga, j-hope, RM, v, jimin: yes, it was so loud that we get worried...!

Jin: I was outside so I heard nada! (swaeeeeeeeeeeeg xD)

V: and after she felt better u tried to kiss her! Right jungkook :3!

U: KIM TAEHYUNG (V’s real name), I swear I’ll kill u this time!! -.-

V and j-hope laughs hard on ur reaction.

JK: mwo!! Aniya!! We weren’t about to kiss at all. i mean I didn’t even think of it!

U: -looked at JK then said- ahh…me too, I didn’t … think of it!

Jin: yes, clearly!

Jimin: hyung? -shouted-

Jin: what?

U: it’s okay! -smiles-

JK: just go back to sleep okay ^^!

U: ani, I will make things clear here, cuz what he saw it’s not what it looks like!

Jin: u dnt have nothing to say, just go back to sleep!

RM: HYUNG!

j-hope: why r u so cruel with her like that hyung?

V: -noticed ur teary eyes- (yn) just go to sleep!

U: hobie oppaa!

j-hope: nae?

U: i asked u about who is the person that i came with right?

j-hope: hhhh yes u did but I didn’t answer u, waeyo? did u asked jungkook too, hhhhhh?? Omo!! did u??

U: hhhh yes that what happened -blushes while looking away- hhhhh

RM: what is she talking about?

Suga: why u didn’t tell us j-hope???? :3

j-hope: ani ani hyung! Well umm when I went to jin’s room u know I found her crying, well but in the end i said something she heard from our friend -winks at them- and she asked me if I am that person, and guys she was like so closed to me hhhhh, and I think that what happened with jungkook too.

JK: yes, that what happened!

V: but (yn)-ah jungkook, was with me I opened the door, how could he be in two places in the same time?

U: -felt stupid while rubbing ur hair- ahehehe I guess I forgot about that hehehehe

jimin: -messes ur hair- aigoo!!

U: well guys as we fixed the misunderstanding here -u were looking at jin- m gonna go and sleep now.

U turned to face all of them and u bowed asking them to forgive u about what happened, and they were like: no! no! u don’t have too.

U turned and u went to jin’s room all upset cuz of the way jin treats u, and how JK was to honest when he said that he didn’t thought of kissing u at all: yes, of course, m just a fan, or a friend as they r saying, but none of them will ever think of that (yn) none, how stupid from me, HoKsI u R tHaT pErSoN? -imitating urself-, u sit on the bed, then u fastly get up and open the door, u found jin is standing next to the door, u ignored him and u passed by him:

jin: -holds u from ur arm- where r u going?

U: not ur business -u didn’t want to be rude with him but he started, u moved his hand and u were ready to leave-

Jin: come on!! M sorry!

U: too late oppa! -looked at him all serious-

Jin: well sad cuz I was gonna tell u who that person, is but u dnt want to, gd night (yn)-ah! -gets in and closes the door-

U: -runs to his room- omo! jinjja!! Oppa!! Open up!! Please, okay, I forgive u!!! please open up!

Jin: ummm let me think a little bit..

U: SEOKJIN oppa jebaleyeo!!!

Jin: -opens the door and let u in-

U: ohh gomabta!!!!

Jin: -laughs as he is looking at u-

U: well tell me!!

Jin: well lay down on the bed first and let’s have some night talking!

U: -wth look- but… aish!! Okay -lay down and put the blanket over u waiting for jin to start talking-

Jin: did u forgive me about what happened!

U: oh that, don’t worry! Hhhh

Jin: good then, good night!

U: wth!!!!!!! Tell me who that person is!!!

Jin: -turns to face u- dnt be surprised!

U: -shaking ur head with ur eyes open wide-

Jin: that unknown person is our dear friend yn-ah!

u: o.O!!!!

jin: what?

U: go on!!

Jin: that’s all what I wanted to tell u!

U: what??? That’s it??? I know that!!!!!

Jin: yes!!!

U: what th… u know what… just forget it, good night m gonna sleep!! -turns to the other side-

Jin: -laughing secretly on ur reaction- okay! as u want! Good night!! -sleeps as well-

JIN’s POV:

M sorry if m gonna hurt u, or be rude with u, I know u didn’t do nothing to me, but I just can take it, all that came in a sudden, m sorry (yn), but ur sister who let u go through this, so it’s her fault, I’ll try my best to be good with u, but It will be hard, so hard! -looking at u while u were sleeping- besides, -realises his eyebrows- why u hv to look just like her?? really! U had too -rolled his eyes- that’s would make things even harder, cuz when I look at u, it’s like m looking at her, I dnt wanna remember her, but u r making me to, go…d!!!! -throw himself on the bed and takes a breath- hope everything will be as we planned to, good night (yn) -sleeeps-