Accidentally & Promise

Little Princess's Lover ♥

"But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love for ever."
 

 

 

Jiyeon's POV

I woke up early this morning, I'm so excited for telling my dear friend Jieun that I'm now Official with my-Prince-Charming Junho !
Now, I am in Jieun's House, and the reality is I always amazed with Jieun's Room seems 'Real Princess' , but she still my best friend. I go in to her room and she is STILL SLEEPING?!!! I gritted myself and actually a bit cocky!.
"YA!! WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!" I shouted and try to wake her.
"heh? wae? why are you here?" ohh.. this girl!!
"YA! I've told you last night that I wanted to come right?" I yelled her
"Oh, jeongmal? hoaam forgot, sorry, anyway what time is it now Jiyeonie?" she asked me as she still sleepy
"11 a.m, ya! ppaili get up!!" and again she make me mad!
"oh..." she then sleep again and " WHAT???!! 11 a.m?!" she then shocked me out, this girl really!!
"YA!! I'll have a heart-attack if you shouted like that!" just now I feel like a heart-attack she shocked me really bad
"oh, mian Jiyeon-ah I have to be prepared, my teacher is coming at 2p.m " she then run to the bathroom but then see turned around and looked at me
"Jiyeon-ah we talk about what-do-you-want-to-talk after I finish bath, okay?" and I just nodded as she back to her shower.

LJE's POV

I've finished my bath, then I wear my yellow dress which is my favorite color, and then I seat on my bed, beside my friend Jiyeonie, she seemed so ... weird?
"Jiyeon-ah, what are you want to talk?" I'm asking her
"hmmm.." she acted like a sweet puppy with her puppy eyes?  oh gosh!
"hmm what?! YA!" now please talk Park Jiyeon, you really make me wanna kill your puppy eyes now haha
"Ya, calm down, I..I'm official!" she talked excitely and official? with whom?
"With?"
"With Lee Junho oppa of course, kekeke" she is indeed with that boy,
"Omo, Jjinja?" I asked her and she just nodded with a charming smile, but I was more charming I'm a Princess !
"Ya.. Park Jiyeon Chukae!! I hope your love will be last forever. So, when did he confess to you?" I give her a wink.
"Yesterday, at the Public Walk. Well.. he makes me feel nervous when he confessed to me, because.."
I stopped her and shouted 
"Is in the public walk!!! really romantic!"
I continued her words and acted like a beautiful fairy dancing happily, that was not me at all
"Ya! Jieun Lee, you're just like a disaster if you do that" she mumbled and I grabbed her hand, and continued dancing with her.
I'm happy beacuse my best friend had found her love, she really love Junho so much, I can see it in her eyes.
*TOK TOK TOK* somebody knocked the door
"Come in.." I said, I know it must be my maid. heh? no it wasn't!
"Jieun-ah... Let's start the lesson! You're too slow for a Princess" he said when he still outside, its wooyoungie.. I know his voice, but I didn't know that was he,you're pabo Jieun-ah.
"Oh.. ne Sunbaenim, just a minute.." I said and still holding Jiyeon's hands.
"Sunbae? since when did you call me sunbae?, last night you called me'oppa' right?! ya! Jieun Lee, ppaili! I have no time for waiting a pabo-Princess like you,you're now very slow!" he added oh.. Jiyeon is staring at me now, I am so dead , you're so dead Jieun Lee! Huft!
"Ya.. last night? oppa?, are you two? dating!" Jiyeon whispered me, ya! I am so dead really dead!!!
"a-aa.. aa-anii.. anii.. Ya! just go home now Jiyeon-ah, I have to study again.." oh I hate that word 'STUDY' so boring..
"you are studying? or dating? haha" she laughed and I bit my lower lip, she is so.. so.. Urghhh!! and stared at her with my evil eyes! no more puppy eyes this time!
"O-Okay okay, I'll go.. See ya later my dear, hope you enjoyed your study.." she walked away and waved at me. Then Wooyoung come in..
"Ya! Why it takes so long for me to come in?" He mumbled, as I stared at him with my evil eyes
"Ya! what happened to you?, are you sick?" he continued his mumbling, but the he walked towards me, and check my forehead with his hands, I wide up my eyes.
"You're not sick, you don't have any fever too" his hands move lower to my cheek than he hold my chin towards him, but I pulled his hand away from mine, I am so embarassed
"A-Ani.. I'm not sick, just.. just back to the study " i said to him, then I seat in my chair beside him.
"Okay then,.. Omo Jieun-ah you really look fit with your yellow dress, actually yellow is my favorite color" I smirked at him, Its an acident right?, omo I'm so blushing now.
"Jjinja?, oh mine too, so I wear this" I replied, Jieunie change the topic! okay change it!
"Let's back to the study okay?, I don't like to study for a whole day long" I changed the topic finally
I was looking at him while he explained the subject, I really can't take my eyes over him, oh why can't I?!!
why?


WY's POV

For the 2 hours teaching her, my eyes is only looking at her, practicing, argumenting, and talking, so much like herself.
What am I thinking now is, I don't want to end this teacher-student conversation now. I could spend my whole day just for looking at her, she is really my Princess.
I hear my phone ringing, and when I see its a phone call from Omma?

#put your Hands up.. put yo--#


"Yeobseyo? Omma?", I have a conversation with my Omma on the phone, a short one, but it talks about something important.
"Jjinja?, when?, oh.. okay omma, I'll pick u up then, love you" I ended my call.
"Who's that?" she asked me,
"My Omma, wae?" just tell me if you jealous Jieun-ah, your voice told me that
"Nothing.." she shook her head
"Really?" I move my head closer to her, she closed her eyes, maybe she want me to kiss her? naa..
"Ya! why do you close your eyes?, hoping something?" I laughed and smirked her.
"A-Anni..just end the class today, okay?" she changed the topic how dare she
"O-kay, you must be really tired, just have a rest okay my Princess?" I smiled to her while I was taking my books
"Okay.. Just go home then, thanks for today's class" she said thanked me
" Princess, you forgot something.." I just want to give her a kiss, not a real kiss but just a cheek kiss
"hmm?" she said while she turned back and I kiss her cheek, and fastly go outside waved my hand, her cheek blushed
and her eyes opened wide up.
"Annyeong Princess" I said that and waved my hand at her, she is cute!
oh, I almost forgot I have to pick up my Omma, in Airport, she is back from California to Seoul, she told me that she miss me
Yeah.. Afterall I'm his only son, and I'm too handsome to be forgot.
ahaha XD

Flashback, Phone Conversation WY's POV

Wooyoung : Yeobseyo? Omma?
WY's Mom : Aigoo.. Uyoung-ah.. I really miss my beloved son
Wooyoung : I miss my Omma too, but why are you calling me so sudden?
WY's Mom : I'm now in Incheon Airport, I miss my son and my hometown, so I decide to go back to Seoul, for a week
Wooyoung : Jjinja?, when?, oh.. okay omma, I'll pick u up then, love you


End of the Phone Conversation, WY's POV

"Omma!" I shouted when I saw my omma, near the waiting room. I run towards her and help her with her baggage.
"Oh.. My son.. uyong-ah.." my omma hugged me tightly.
"So, omma where do you gonna stay in Seoul?" I almost forgot, I can let my omma live in my apartement with the guys,
"I'll stay in our home, uyoung-ah.." she said make me remeber that I have a house here, not as big as in California, but its really confident
"Then, I'll stay with you omma.." I said, I'm worried if my Omma live alone in that house..
"Aniyo, its alright my son, Mr and Mrs. Kang will live with omma there, I know that you're busy here, so just live in your apartement its more good for you" my Omma is a really understanding person,
"ne.. omma" I said and bowed
oh yeah, about Mr. and Mrs Kang they used to be my maid in Seoul, but I treat them as my second parents, they're so kind
and they take care of my old house in Seoul, and my Omma knows about my plan for Jieun, she doesn't want to broke it because she is my omma..
"Omma, why Appa doesn't come too?" I asked wondering why my Appa doesnt come to Seoul too..
"He is busy in California, he is just like you, busy with your thing.." we both laughing
We go to our old house, meet Mr &Mrs Kang, they're so busy preparing my Omma's room..
I'll help them then, and my mom said
"I have to buy something from the store," omma said
"let me accompany you omma.." I said, I know that my omma is a Shopaholic just like Jieunie, Fashionista! urghh..
"It's okay I can go by myself, okay" then I nodded, cause I now I have no courage to refuse my omma's orders
then, I let her go by herself

LJE's POV

I realize that Wooyoung is really busy with his mom right now, wait.. Why did I feel jealous?, YA! Lee Jieun you're not gonna be jealous and it won't happen!
"Madam.. Your appa is calling you"
suddenly my maid, come and tell me my appa calling me? for what?, he is now in California isn't he?
I go downstairs to my dad's office,
[Phone call
Jieun : Yeobseyo Appa?
Mr.Lee : Jieun-ah my Princess, how are you my dear?
Jieun : I'm fine appa, how about you?
Mr.Lee : I'm fine my dear..
Jieun : Why are you calling me so sudden appa?
Mr.Lee : I want to tell you something about your Udong-oppa
Jieun : Udong-oppa? what is it?
Mr.Lee : I want to purpose your marriage with your Udong-oppa Jieunie
Jieun : What? wait appa.. I even haven't see him for about long time..
Mr.Lee : You'll know soon my dear.. I promise
Jieun : But appa..
#Beep..Beep..Bepp#
Phone call end
]

How can I marry Udong-oppa?, I know that he is my first love, but I haven't see him for many years, and accidentally someone stole my heart and until now I can't get him out of my mind, and yes that guy is Wooyoungie..
I already told myself for not loving him, but my heart reject it, I am so in love now with him, and I just want to be with him now..
I miss him..
I miss you.. Jang Wooyoung ...
Really miss you..
ohh~ I have to take a fresh air now really fresh!
I went to the Public Walk, where I could refresh my mind, looking those boutiques. I am a Fashionista !
Suddenly, I bumped woman, I'm obviously shy..
"Sorry Ahjuma, I am so sorry, I didn't see you.." I apologize to that Ahjuma and help her  stand up.
"oh.. its alright my dear.. you're so pretty, whats your name?" the ahjuma asked me
"My name is Jieun Lee ahjuma.., "
"Omo, pretty name just like you, don't call me ahjuma, just call me Ommanim" she is really nice..
"Oh.. ne ahjuma, ups Ommanim.. Gomawo." I said with a bright smile, this ommanim really nice.
" Are you looking at those dress? Aigoo, so pretty, let's try it okay?" she is a real fashionista waw same like me!
"Ne Ommanim," I nodded to say yes
I try many gowns, dresses, mini dress, skirt, T-shirt, so many things I want to buy, but then 
that Ommanim say I could get those all!
She really a rich ommanim, and fashionista, I bowed and say thanks to her.
"Ommanim, How about if I drop you home?" I offer her
" Aigoo, thats good but I can walk by myself my dear, my house is nearby here.." she refused and I just nodded 
"Okay then, ommanim take care of your health okay?, I'll visit you soon, I want to meet you again ommanim" I said and hugged her, she is really nice, I treat her as my own Omma.
Then I saw her walking away a cross the street, she turned back and waved at me
then I replied her waved.
"I wonder who's that ommanim's child? he or she must be really happy to have her as their omma"
I whispered myself.
then i go back home full of happines meeting that really nice ommanim, I wish I could meet her again.


(a.k.a WY's MOM) Mrs.Jang's POV

That little girl is Jieun Lee?, she is so nice, so its why my son and my husband like her, and now I like her too
she is so nice, and kind, I have to hide my status as WY's Mom or my son's plan will be ruined,
omo, I like her so much.. 
I hope she really will be my son's wife, I really wanted her to be my daughter and I wish that she loved Wooyoung too..
"My son, you make me proud choosing a girl like Jieun Lee" I whispered my self.

WY's POV

#Beep..Beep..Beep#
text message form Tiffany?
 
From : Tiffany

Wooyoung-ah I'm in Seoul now, 
can we meet tomorrow?


Tiffany? in Seoul? how come that everyone back to seoul when I back to Seoul.
Tiffany is my ex-girlfriend, I met her when I was having a holiday in France, she stayed at France and I'm in California
She is the one who confess to me, and we have a long distance relationship, until I wasn't able to have a long distance relationship anymore, I broke up with her, and we're just best friend since that. but why is she back to Seoul?

To : Tiffany

Okay, Cozy Cafe at 5p.m


I'm not in love with her anymore, now I'm just loving Jieun Lee, she is my one and only Princess in my whole heart.
I promise you Jieun Lee, and Promise is a Promise always like that..
So keep my Promise, and please believe me that you're the only one for me..
I won't let you go, cause I know that.. I'm now realy in love with you.
Thats the Reality..






__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 8 added, sorry for the uncontrol messy grammar
I am not so good in grammar hehe ^^
btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE JUNHO 25 January !! the 23rd Birthday for our Nuneo..
and Keep Sebscribing and Reading..^^
I welcomed for new Readers and the keep-reading readers so happy to have you guys here
I promise that I'll write the Chapter 9 ASAP!

Jeongmal Kamsahamnida
정말 감사합니다 ^^


Loveyaaaa...
WoobiieLLa_^^