I'm Yours

Little Princess's Lover ♥

 "Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks..."

 

 

LJE's POV

"Jieun-ah you go with Wooyoung, okay?" My omma said to me, what? with Udongie??
I mean Wooyoungie?!.
tch, I don't want to call you Udong-oppa anymore, you're not the kind and nice Udong-oppa I know at the past.
"Bwo?! Omma! Wae?, I want to go with Omma and Appa, not with this guy" I said pointing at Wooyoung, he seems so happy and always smiling, is that the fake one? or the real one?
"You two are going to be married in only 2 days from now, so its not a big problem if both of you go together, right Wooyoungie?" My Appa turned his head towards Wooyoung, and tap his shoulder, they look so close enough.
"Ne Abboji, I will be so happy if I could go with my beautiful Princess, I mean my fiancee" He such a good actor in acting so sweet with his sweet lips, wait, did I say lips?, pabo you Lee jieun Pabo pabo pabo!!!
He grabbed my wrist and and then pulled me into his car.
"Appa! you go with father and mother in law right?" he asked his father while I was in his car.
"Right son!, have go ride with your Princess" His Appa waved to us, I act so formal in front of him and waved him back.
"I will Appa! See you at the boutique" he waved his father back and our parents is going to the boutique.

"Ya! how dare you do that to me! I want to go with my omma and Appa , not you! Jerk!" I shouted at his ear angryly, but his respond is not that mad.
"We will be married in less 2 days from now, so its not a big problem if we go together, Jagiya.." he replied my words and kiss my forehead, that makes me blushing! he even called me 'Jagiya', what am I suppose to do now, I'm really doom! he makes my heart beats like 1000km/hour!!
"Y-y-ya w-why a-ar-are y-you cal-calling me l-like t-th-that?" Now what? I really getting nervous beside him, he really making me blushed even redder!, and I just csn't say my words correctly, oh this is so bad.
"Yeobo, are you blushing now? you talked stemmered, are you getting nervous now?" he giggled now and I am so dead, and he called me 'yeobo' now, is getting redder and redder, he rubbed my hair softly, I can't stand on it now!
I shook my head, turned to the window so he won't be able to look at my red cheeks.
"Why are you turned your head to the window, we're already arrive, honey.." we arrived and I realize that when he said that and called me 'honey', that guy is horrable.
"Ne.." I nodded and try to not look at him.


WY's POV

I think she is really really nervous now, she even didn't  want to looked at me, and I think she's  trying to go from me.
"Ya! whats wrong with you? are you nervous again now?" I grabbed her shoulder, and make her face turned towards me.
then, eventualy our eyes met, her cheeks still looks red, but she was so adorable everytime she is panic, nervous.
"A-Ani-Annio.. I'm not.." she said slowly then turned her face from me again?!, this girl
"Aigoo, look at them, both of you are so romantic. I really hope this time comes. And right! it comes!" Ommanim is now daydreaming by herself, its too much I think but its okay, I agreed with my Ommanim she will be my Omma-in-law less in 2 days right.
"Kaja!, let's try the wedding dress and the tuxedo first." My Appa pulled us into the Boutique to try the wedding dress and tuxedo, and of course I'm the one who's wearing the tuxedo, and Jieun will be wearing th white wedding dress, I couldn't even imagine how beautiful is she when she's wearing those dress.
"Sir, this is the Wedding dress and the tuxedo you've booked yesterdeay" the employee hold the pair of wedding costumes.
"Oh, Ne.. Your Omma choose it for both of you" I looked at my Omma and she waved at me and JIeun.
"Your Omma's choices is always Pretty, right?" Jieun tap my shoulder and asked me.
I nodded , and she grabbed the dress and go in to the fitting room.
I grabbed mine, tuxedo of course then follow her to the other fitting room.

"How is it?" I heard Jieun's beautiful voice outside, I really wanted to see her in that Wedding dress, so i just go out and see her beautifully wearing the white wedding dress.
"Y-you-'re s-so p-pre-pretty Ji-Jieun ah" She turned her head towards me, and she suddenly covered her face with her hands.
"Ya! Jang Wooyoung! are you crazy? Wear your pants now!!" she pointed at my.. my..
Oh my Gosh! I didn't realize I only wears my tuxedo and my boxer, and not my pants!, hopefully our parents and the employes are not here.
"O-Okay! Be right back!" I shouted to her, this is so embarassing!
I better quick, I won't let Jieun waited for me.

"I'm done, how is it Jieun-ah?" I go outside the fitting room, and saw our parents and Jieun looking at me.
"You finally wear your pants Jang Wooyoung, xixixi" she giggled after whispering that to me.
"Omo you two are so Great! Mrs Jang You really had a good point on fashion aren't you?" Jieun's Omma praised my Omma, yeah cause my Omma is the best in Fashion!
"Gomawo Mrs. Lee, I'm happy if they're fine with my choices" My Omma thanked calmly, thats my Omma!
"Ommanim, gomawoyo this Dress is so perfect and fit in me, I really like it" Jieun-ah turning around and around with a bit running, thanked my Omma she semmed really happy to wear the dress that my Omma had choose for us, she hugged my Omma tightly, I could see a happiness in her eyes.
"Cheonmaneyo, Jieun-ah.." My Omma replied Jieunie's words.
"Do I get the hugging moments too?" Jieun's Omma shouted , then she turned to her Omma and hugged her too. We both giggled, I'm smiling by myself when there's a hand tapping my shoulder.
"Son, lets go to the Studio, let's take a Wedding Photos" I stopped giggling and Jieun-ah and her mother, stopping the hugging moments.
"Okay , " I said to my Appa, then we go in to the other side of boutique. They got the studio here too?!
"Wow, the studio is so pretty!" Jieunie shouted happily, emm.. I think she is now forgot that she is mad at me.
"Is it my eyes or my opinion, this studio may be Pretty, but.. You're prettier Jieun-ah.." I and giggling, she turned towards her Omma, may be she isn't brave enough to looked at me face to face, she is blushing and not a make-up, really cute, My Princess..


LJE's POV

This day I feel so embarrassing!, how many times he had teased me?, and make me blush, I couldn't count it.
"Jieun-sshi, Wooyoung-sshi.. shall we start ?" the photographer asked me and Wooyoung, I can't refuse it even I know that I'm now blushing, I hope the Photographer could edited my 'red-blinki-cheeks' diseapear from the picture.
I know that wouldn't be a big problem.
We start taking the pictures, the photographer asked us to do the romatic style, and thats makes me blushed again.
hopefully the photographer, and our parents didn't know that, they just may be..
realize this is a make up.
"Done, you two can take a break." the photographer said, when we finished the photoshoot.
"Ah.. so tired.." I said sitting beside my Omma.
"Aigoo, my little Princess you looked so tired, " suddenly I feel like someone wiped my ..
"Ya! you make me shocked!" I said to Wooyoung, as he begun to sit beside me, 
"Are you that  tired? you look tired and act angryly to me.. I think you should refresh yourself Jagiya!" I just begun to blushed again now.
"hmm..?" I opened my eyes widely, actually I want to ask him "What do you mean?"
I'm not even finish my word, but he pulled me with him, he asked me to change my outfits to the casual one.

"Ya! What do you want to do to me?" I asked him while he pushes me into the fitting room.
"Just change first, you'll know it soon, okay?" he makes a O.K sign with his right hand, okay I didnt say anything I just nodded slowly to him
I finished changing my clothes, and when did he go to the fitting room changing clothes?, when I go outside my fitting room, I only saw Wooyoung with a couple of T-shirt with jeans and gray cardigan.
"Kaja!" He quickly grabbed my hand and take it with him, he pulled me into the car just like a Princess.
We even forgot about our parents, so I asked Wooyoung about them.
"Ya! What about our parents ?" I asked him, 
"I already texted Appa, that you and me are going somewhere" heh? he is a superman or what?! how could he be so fast like this?
"heh?" I said , then he get something from his pocket. Oh thats the handphone his handphone he showed me the messeges.

To : Appa

Appa, I go with Jieun somewhere.
Don't search for us, I'll take her home.


He really did texted his Appa, but What about my Appa?
I don't want them to be worried about me.

From : Appa

Okay son, take care
I'll show your messege to Mr.Lee so he won't be worried about
his Daughter.


Okay, now he really did it great. He can make my parents didn't worried about their beautifull daughter going somewhere.
With her Udong, thanks to you Jang Wooyoungie, may be I just called you Wooyoungie, better than Udong right?
He started the engine, and I begun to asked!
"Ya!! Jang Wooyoung where do we going now?, you can make me feel the heart-attack if you do that again, you make me shocked!" I asked him and rubbed my face slowly.
"Somewhere, I've said that before right?, Somewhere you can refresh yourself, I know you're so tired now. You have to be healthy, we gonna be married soon, Jagiya" he really needed something to teased with.
"ya! teaser boy could you please stop calling me with 'Jagiya' is not in front of our parents, right?" I asked him to do it.
"So, you just do this marriage for your parents?" he suddenly asked me and makes me froze.
"Yeah!, thats right, I didn't even love you! "am I wrong to say that/, I feel nasty now.. I'm so sorry Wooyoung-ah..
"Okay, if thats what do you wanted I'll do it for you" I can't said anything now, mianhae Wooyoung-ah..
the truth is I do this marriage because I love you I really love you. But.. its not the right time to say that.
Mianhae..
Wooyoung-ah mianhae..


WY's POV

"Yeah!, thats right, I didn't even love you! " I was so shocked when hearing her words, that broke my heart into pieces.
"Okay, if thats what do you wanted I'll do it for you" I couldn't do anything now, I just wanted Jieun to be happy, but the truth is my heart sank! broke into pieces.
After that conversation we all silent all the way to the places. Actually I wanted to bring her to the cafe we used to sing when we're hang out.
"We're arrived" I said lazyly I still feel pain in my heart.
she just nodded silently, oh man! she still looks cute, but I have to control my self, I don't wanted Jieun thinked that I'm acting too much.
I'm not acting, cause I'm not an actor, all I do is cause I love you, but you said to only act, so what can I do?
Jieun-ah I wish someday you will know about my truth feelings for you.
I wish.. I could be with you forever Jieun-ah, cause the point is..
I'm Yours.. Jieun-ah forever..

We go inside the cafe. We sit near the bench, okay the situation are so silent.
"Jieun-ah, you go order first, I gotta somewhere" I begun the conversation and begun to walk away from her.
"Ya! where are you going! ya! ya!" I even didn't hear what is her saying now?
I just followed my mind walk through the other customers and ended on the stage that I and Jieun ever sang when we're hang out.
"Can I sing here?" I asked the manager.
he just nodded, and I thanked him, I go up on the stage sit in front of the Piano, and begun to sing.
"Before I sing, I just wanted to say that.. this song its for someone who ever called me Udong-oppa in her Life, My Little Princess..." I search for Jieun to looked at me, and i think I got it, she wide open her eyes looking at me.
And now, I begun to sing..

 Niga nareul tteonado neol jikyeo bol su itdamyeon
Nan haengbokhae nan haengbokhae geugeollo dwae

Dareun pume angyeodo nal gieokhago itdamyeon
Nan haengbokhae nan haengbokhae geugeollo dwae

Eodiseodeun apeuji malgo sal ppaendago bap gurmji malgo
Geu saram apeseo deo deo useo jwoya hae yeppeuge

Hoksi naega geuriul ttaen i norael deureo
Geu sarami apeuge hal ttaen i norael deullyeojwo (sirheo sirheo)
Jakku naega bogopeul ttaen i norael bulleo
Neol wihae junbihan nae majimak seonmureul (annyeong annyeong) 


Jieun-ah.. I love you thats my truth feelings, and this marriage I want it last forever..



2 Days Later, Marriage Party.

Junho's POV

Wooyoung tells us that he is getting married with Jieunie, and I think thats a good thing.
thaught I know that Jieun just act! like she liked Wooyoung in front of theiir parents, I knew that cause Wooyoung had told me before.
"Woo-ah!" I shouted to him, when I saw him in a white Wedding Tuxedo.
"You look great hyung!" Chansung said praising Wooyoung's look today.
"Omo, My son is getting married" OkCat you do it again I'll punch you.
"Ya! Guys! I'm so happy that you're all coming to my Wedding" Wooyoung shouted happily when seeing us.
"We're friends remember? we have to come!" Junsu-sshi you're such a really like a Daegu Harabojji.
"Where are your girlfriends guys? didn't you all come here with them?" Wooyoung asked us.
"They're with your Princess young-ah, they said they wanted to meet with Jieun-sshi" Nichkhun answered specificly
"Oh, Okay then.." Wooyoung nodded to us, we crack a joke and laugh together as we knew that Taecyeon is a hillarious Mommy! haha LOL


Jiyeon's POV

"Jieun-ah you looked great!" I said to her.
"Gomawo Jiyeon-ah.." She replied me, Jieun said that this marriage is just an acting.
But, I could see in Jieun's eyes, she really did in love with Wooyoung-sshi.
"Jieun-ah, tell me you're really in love with him right?" I asked her and she just froze.
"I-I.." 
"Just tell him the truth Jieun-ah" I cut her words, and she didn't replied anything.
"Annyeong Jieun-sshi, Jiyeon-sshi!" the girls greet me and Jieun.
"Oh, Annyeong! YoonA, Jessica,Sunny, Victoria. Wow you guys had come, its great!" Jieun-ah I know what do you trying to do , change the topic right?,
Jieun-ah could you just tell yourself and him your true feeling.
Jieun-ah.. You such a innocent Princess..


Author's POV

Jieun and Wooyoung didn't want to listen to their true feelings, its bad isn't it?
So they just, express their feelings to each other with a little spread of lying and still not telling the truth.
The Marriage is begun, the priest speak to each other Jieun and Wooyoung
they both say "I do" simple words for the begining of their Marriage Life.
The Priest asked them to Kiss eachother, they do it.
They really do the kiss with their own real feelings to each other, the crowd clapped their hands loudly to this new
couple, but still they're lying to themselves.
Jieun and Wooyoung both shouted loudly in their hearts say..
"I'm Yours Jieun-ah I'm Yours.." Wooyoung said that in his heart.
"Wooyoung-ah, the truth is I'm Yours.. and You're mine..." Jieun chuckled in her self.
From the simple Marriage , they begun their Marriage Life, and of course.
The truth is They love each other, but maybe someday they'll realize by themselves..




____________________________________________________________________________________________
Chappy 11 is Ready  4 Read, and I'm so sorry for the late Update
Really busy with my school, so I can't opened my Lappy..
So sorry for you all readers, but really happy for the readers that had waited for my Updates
I add '2Pm- Even if You Leave Me' to this chappy.
Thats my favorite song, but actually all 2PM song is my favorites!
Keep Reading,Comment and dont forget to Subscribe!
ENjoy reading..
Welcoming New readers too..
^^

Jeongmal Kamsahamnida
정말 감사합니다 ^^


Loveya.
WooBiieLLa_^^