Party Time!

Little Princess's Lover ♥

"She walks in Beauty, like the night Of cloudness climes and starry skies, And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes..."





LJE's POV

But..
#Now put your Hands up put your hands up pu..#
"Yeobseyo?, Junho-ah what's up?" He answered the phone and broke our moment!
Omo, wait why did I say Our moment?, Ya! Jieun Lee you musn't in love with him!. 
(Author's thaught : yeah.. every cute must be cut by a phone call, Mianata readers)

"Ya! Wooyoung-sshi we were in lessons now, why are you receive a phone call?" I protested.
*wooyoung finished phone call*
"Mianhae Jieunie, that was my friend Junho calling me, he tells me that tonight they will have a party in Our Apartement, hmm.. Wanna join Princess?" He explained.
"I don't think so, I don't know anyone expect people in this house and Jiyeon" I replied.
#Marshmallow..Marshmallow..#
" My phone ringing, I answered and it is Jiyeon who called me.
"Yeobseyo? Ah.. Jiyeon-ah what's happening?"
She answered "Jieunie!! Let's go to the party tonight! This will be your first, my friend invite me and he said I can bring you. I'm so excited"
"Party?, where? I maybe can't join jiyeonie my dad.. You know" I replied sadly.
"Ya your dad?, I've talked to him, and he say its okay. The party is on 2PM Apartement, you know it right?"
I guess I can go to the party, this is for Jiyeon yes for Jiyeon "Yes I know, okay come pick me at 7 then Jiyeon," We talked.

"Ehm.. *cough* " wooyoung acted.
"Okay fine I will be off jiyeon, my teacher is looking at me"
"Okay then, have fun with your Lovely teacher haha" Jiyeon said with laugh.
"Ya! Jiyeon!" I shouted but she already off.

WY's POV

What is they talking about on the phone?, I just hear p-par-party! Yes party. Omo, do my friends know Jiyeon already?, and Jiyeon invited Jieun, that can't be. "Ya! Ppaili, I know your call is already off, why are you still holding it" I shouted to her.
"A-anio.. Let's continue the study" she said. We continue the study, but when she is doing the task I've give to her, my eyes can't go around anymore.
My eyes stuck in Jieunie's beauty and personality. Ya! Jang Wooyoung are you in love now?, with Jieunie? Princess Jieunie?, ahhh jjinja!

 

LJE's POV

He is looking at me, and I'm blushed again and again. 
Did I fall for him?...
Anni Jieunie you can't love him, he's your teacher even if he's only 1year older than you.


"I'm finish, now I want to buy new dress, you'll come wooyoung-sshi if my father realize I buy a gown myself he will be mad at me"
heh? Why I want him to come? Pabo ya!
"Ah.. You want me to come?, I will come the my Princess" he answered.
I didn't reply him, we just go to the boutique after he finish packing his bag. He's a teacher after all.

WY's POV

We arrived at the boutique, she ask me to wait. She try many gowns there, you know it.
She was so pretty and I can take my eyes over her. And then, she buy the yellow mini dress. Ya! She is so pretty!.
We go home, I mean I was going back to apartement and Jieunie go back home with his driver.
I'll prepare the party with my guys.


LJE's POV

"What is this?, omo this is wooyoung's bag I want to give it back to him, but I'm already home"
this bag can be the reason I come to the party , Yes! *devilish laugh*
"Knock..knock.. Jieunie are you in there?, its me Jiyeon" jiyeon knocked my door.
"Oh.. Jiyeon-ah come in, I'm here" I said. Jiyeon come to my room, sit in my bed with me and talked about the party
"I will join the party with you Jiyeon-ah" I said.
"Jjinja? Gomawo Jieunie you're the best" Jiyeon replied.
"Ya, you're my best friend Jiyeon, I will do what makes you happy" I cheer her.
"Omo, gomawo jieunie I will pick you at 7pm kay?"
"Okay".

At the Party, WY's POV

"Yeaah guys! Let's party" I shouted.
"Ya Chansung-ah Jiyeonie isn't coming yet?" Junsu asked channie.
"Oh, she is on the way just wait" channie replied.
Omo? Jiyeonie, she's Jieun's friend, I hope will come too. *tingtong* apartement bells are ringing and Junho opened the door since he was near the door. "Ya, Jiyeon-ah welcome Long time no see",
"ah ne Junho-sshi I bring my friend too, her name is Jieun" she greeted.
Omo I was right Jieunie is come too.
"Annyeong haseyo Jieunie imnida" jieun greeted my friends.
Suddenly she walked closer to me, that's my bag she hold.
"Ya! Wooyoung-ah you left your bag in my car so I bring it here" she said.
"Oh, gomawo I don't know Jiyeon-sshi knows my friends" ,
"me too I just come here to bring your bag". *I blushed


Junho's POV

I think Jiyeon's friend and wooyoung is so close, I will make it more fun then.
Hahaha. Omo I'll tell the guys to lock wooyoung and that girl in his bedroom so they can be more close.
*praying for wooyoung*
"Ya wooyoung-ah I can't find the toothpicks I throw it in your bed last time, but now I can't find it" I said.
"Okey, I'm gonna right back" woo said.
"Jieun-sshi can you help wooyoung? I'm sure that he needs help" Taecyeon asked.
"Oh, okay I'll help him" she replied.
*when wooyoung n jieun are in*
"Done!" I said, "they're locked now" I continued with my devilish laugh.
"Ya! Lee Junho! Open the door! Ya! You'll die after I get out YAYAYA!!" Wooyoung shouted and he is angry to me now.
"Ya! We're locked here?, open the please junho oppa" jieun said angryly.

 

WY's POV

Lee Junho you'll die after this, but thanks now I'm only with Jieunie in here.
"Ya! Princess why are calling Junho with 'oppa'?, you didn't call me like that" I protested.
"Ya! I just pretend so we can get out of here" she complained.
"Until the party the end we can't get out of here" I said.
I was trying to make an eye contact with her I even get closer to her but she just quiet and qiuet, maybe she likes me too?
Ya! Wooyoung you're only dreaming 'bout that. So Stop it just now!. but can I stop?


LJE's POV

Why he is so close to me, I can even feel his breath, what is he wanna do to me?. I hope he isn't doing anything 'unpredictable' yeahh..
"Y-ya-yaa, what do you wanna do to me?" I said calmly
"Nothing.. I just want to see your forehead, does it hurt too when you fell down that time?" he answered.
"Anni, it's fine nothing hu---" he cut my words with kissing my forehead. 
I shocked and froze, My mouth is wide open and my eyes too, I can't even speak even one word. what's up with me actually?
His lips were so soft, did he can feel? my heart beats faster and faster everytime he acted sweet.
"W-why you kissed me..?.." I said.
"I'm sorry..but.. I just wanted you to be relax even if we're locked in here for an hours maybe.." he replied.
"Ya! I dont feel relax after all! Omo whose guitar is this?" I  was getting angry at him but then I saw black guitar in the corner of his bedroom.
I took it and asked him "mind if i play your guitar wooyoung-sshi?"
"Oh, ne you can play mine" he replied.

WY's POV

"Gomawo oppa.."
what is my ears deaf or what? she called me with 'oppa'?
ya jjinja? am I dreaming? I hit my leg with my hand and its.. Ouch! hurt I am not dreaming at all..
suddenly I hear a voice beautiful voice like an angel..
she sing..

 

 Nunmuri chaollaseo gogael deureo

   Heureuji motage tto saljjak useo
 
   Naege wae ireoneunji museun mareul haneunji

   Oneul haetdeon modeun mal jeo haneul wiro

   Hanbeondo motaetdeon mal
   
   Ulmyeonseo hal jureun na mollatdeon mal


   Naneunyo oppaga.. joheungeol.........

   Eotteokhae..? ♫

 

her voice was deeply touched my heart, she also can play guitar..
I never knew she has such a big talent, 
I think I couldn't say 'big talent' but 'sweet talent' yes sweet as sweet as her voice
"You are a good singer Jieun Lee Princess.. and I am so proud of you" I talked
I kiss her cheek, and she blushed again hahaha she is cute as always.
"YAAA Jang Wooyoung why were you kissed my cheek?" she bit her lower lip..
Such a silly creepy lovely Princess you Jieunie.. :D

 
 
 

____________________________________________________________________________

Done my 3rd chapter, sorry if it is late..
I already get my many task since i started the school after holiday
but wish me luck and could get this FF done correctly..
I have chapter target 40!!
hope its possible..

Jeongmal Kamsahamnida
정말 감사합니다 ^^

see ya later readers, I welcomed new readers too.. :)
*wink* ^^
loveyaa readers,

WooBiieLLa^^