Happy Weekend (Date 1)

Little Princess's Lover ♥

"The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable."




WY's POV

I hand over her eyes, so she couldn't see where do I want to take her to. Its a place, some places actually
this day, I was so happy se able to hang out with me, so I wanna bring her to 3 Places, just see it Jieunie my Princess you'll be amazed! thanks to me, hahaha
"Ya! where do we going? can I open my eyes now? idiot!" she wasn't able to be a good Princess this day isn't she?
"Bwo? Idiot?, stop calling me that Pabo Princess. Remember the Page 145 in the Princess's Good Manner Book don't say anything like that... bla..bla..bla..blaa..." I explained to her, oh gosh My teacher soul is showing himself, and she started to gritted her teeth.
"Yeah.. Yeah.. I know.. Now, stop teaching me that book things, we're on weekend hang out or what? Schools-Mournday-start? oh Please!" How can you looked adorable even when you're mad? ya! Jieun Lee , I sure that you'll be my Princess forever and ever and ever and everrr never end.
am I so childish ? haha
"We're here!!" I said when we have arrived at 'the 1st place'
"where? where? where are we right now?" she said extremely excited.
I opened her eyes, and let her see this place is.....
"Sweet Ice Cream Cafe?" she asked her self maybe..
"Yup, thats right. its a Live music too, now come on in" I pulled her hand, lead her to our table, and she is now asking me.
"What is this place? cafe? oh.. so pretty, but what do we going to do here?" she asked me cheerfuly
"let me explain you what are we going to do today, first, we are going to go to 3 places and this is the first place, second, you have to close your eyes when I bring you to the next place, third, you must listen to me this whole day and if you won't I'll..." I make her curious right?
"You'll what?" she asked me.
I replied " I'll kiss you."
"bwo?" she is now confusing herself.
"I'll kiss you. In front of the public" am I naughty for teasing her like that?
"No, I won't! I will not follow your rules, and you're not going to kiss me at all.. again.. remeber I'M A PRINCESS!"
I know she'll getting mad of me, but its not important, today is my day with her!
Wooyoung you're great man!,
how can I praise myself? hahaha.

Otherside, Junho - Taecyeon - Junsu - Chansung - Nichkhun ' s bussines

Junho's POV

The guys are all right!, I'm in love, I'm falling for Park Jiyeon, she's really cute and fun. I like her hair her cheeks, so chubby.
I'm now, dating with her, I asked her to hang out with me on a date, this weekend. and fortunateky she accept this date! I really happy and now I'm here in a public walk, and do I have to confess here?,
ya! Junho-ah if you really love her confess here, be a man! Junho-ah Fighting!
"Jiyeon-ah... I got something important to tell to you" I hand over my hand to her shoulders.
"Whats that Junho-ah?, just tell me and I'll listen" she smiled at me, making my heart beats faster
" SARANGHAE PARK JIYEON!! I LOVE YOU" I shouted loudly so everyone can hear me
"Ya! you're crazy or what?! we're in public, oppa" she whispered to me,
everyone seems excited,
"Yes, I'm Crazy Jiyeon-ah, I'm crazy in love with YOU!" I said to her louder again
"Y-YA!" she is getting nervous
"Jiyeon-ah would you be my only girl in this world?" I continued confess her,
"SAY YES.. SAY YES.. SAY YES.."
Crowds are shouted!
"Y-Ya!, can't you do it in other place? I'm getting nervous here YA!" Jiyeon whispered me
"I'm here till you say YES, Jiyeon-ah would you b---" she cut my words with his lips covering mine, she kissed me! finally! is that mean YES?
"You understand it right? Oppa.. Nado Saranghae! I Love you too oppa" finaly she accept me and we're now OFFICIAL!
I pulled her arm and runaway from the crowds, Jiyeon-ah I'll always love you ..

Taecyeon's POV

I was thinking about Wooyoung and Junho's words, I'm finally realize that I still love Yoona, I broke up with her when she went to America for her study, I wish her success she said that we have to broke up, she wanted to focus on her study.
I heard some information that she's now back to Seoul, and after hear those two guys's words, I decide to met her in our memoriable cafe, this is the first cafe we went to when we're official, but now.. I hope we can be 'official again'.
"Oppa?" suddenly a familiar voice call me oppa.
"Yoona-ah.." its her, I finaly meet her after a long time I waited for her.
"Long time no see oppa.. how are you now?" she greet me warmly
"I'm fine Yoona, please sit." I pleased her to sit infront me.
" Waiter..." she called the waiter to order.
"One Sweet Lemon tea, and Hot Moccacino please" she still remember my favorite drink Hot moccacino
"So, oppa why do you want to meet me?, is there anything you wanna tell me?"  she asked me
I'm securely nervous,
"I..I.. i just wanted to meet you, and actually I miss you Yoona-ah" I said cowardly.
"O...Oh.. me too.." she replied and I'm just smiling
"So.. how about your study there? is it good ?" I asked her, I just wanted to know her study.
"Yes its all great oppa, haha.." she answered.
we talk joyfully together, and maybe I might get her again, someday..
Now, I just wanted her to smile, she's so beautiful when she's smiling..
Yoona-ah.. I still love you... do you?..

Nichkhun's POV

Actually, Victoria is my First Love in Seoul, but I wasn't able to tell her that I like her, I love her! I accidently met her in 2PM's concert, you know the famous-adorable-boyband , I was there with Chansung, when we went to our seats, suddenly I bumped up someone and the coke is wetting my clothes the girl said "Omo, I'm sorry I'm sorry, its an accident let me clean your clothes here" I stared at her chubby face, and she was my first love in Seoul, we changed phone number and contacting eachother.
Until, she moved to Japan, I wasn't able to contacting her again.
but, one week ago, I saw her on the namsan tower alone, and now I tried to find her, at least meet her if it is only once.
I go to the top of tower, I saw many couples they're so romantic. And I ddn't see some singles except me. I moved to the other side of tower, and I saw a little girl with her pony tail hair, holding her doll.
"Hi.. What are you doing here little girl?" I asked the sweet little girl
"Who are you? I am waiting my elder sister ahjussi" she seems like an innocent girl so adorable.
"Vi-ah don't talk to stranger" suddenly I realize its Victoria , so the little girl named Vi is Vic's younger sister.
"Vi-vic? is that you Victoria?" I asked her, she was now blondy and so stylist
"Khun-sshi? Nichkhun?" she confused
"Yes its me Nichkhun, don't you remember me?" I said to her
"I remember you, but what are you doing here?" she asked me
"I just... I just wanted to have some fresh air, and you? what are you doing here? and is this cute little girl your sister?" I asked her while pinched Vi-ah's cheek.
"I'm staying at the mansion near here" she said
"Oppa, you're so handsome what's your name oppa?" Vi-ah called me
"Jjinja? Gomawo Vi-ah.. you can call me khun-oppa okay?" I said to Vi-ah
"okay oppa, eonni let's go to the theme park I want to ride the Ferris wheel" Vi-ah sounds excited
"Oh, okay Vi-ah, we'll go.." Vic said calmly
"Eonni, can khun-oppa come too? please *puppy eyes* " Vi-ah I love you! now I can get more extra time with Vic
"Alright then let's go" vic replied
we go to the theme park, riding ferris wheel amd some others, we also took some pictures in photobox, and eating ice cream.
and I felt like I'm the Father, Vic is the mother and our daughter is Vi-ah,
such a happy family, I wish someday it will be cometrue..

Junsu's POV

I was invited by my friend Taeyang to sing at his Grand Opening BigBang Cafe,
"Ya Junsu-ah, is that okay if I set you a duet?" taeyang suddenly ran tap my shoulder
"Duet? with who?" I asked him
"With my cousin, I've told her about your song 'Alive' right?" he said
"Yes, but who?" I asked him again
"Annyeong Taeyang-oppa.." I shocked my head and when I turn around I saw Jessica..
I know Jessica is Taeyang's cousin, but I don't think she will be my duet.
"Oh.. Sica, you're here! this is your duet Junsu-ah.." taeyang talked.
"ya I know that you liked here since the first day of high school right?" taeyang whispered to me, and I got shocked.
"ya just shut up if you know it" I replied Taeyang's whispered
"Junsu-sshi, are you ready?" she asked me.
"ah.. ah wae? oh y..yeah.. I am.." I replied corwardly.
Yes she is the one I loved, since the high school's first day talent show. She amazed me with her voice and her beauty, thats why I love her, and taeyang he is the one who helped me with Sica, but things all the same. and now, I was able to duet with her I'm so Excited.
We sing my song that I composed by myself 'Alive'
I think, I've forget her, but it seems not.
I still amazed with her voice..
May be I still liking her, maybe.. Jessica-ah please stay with me...

Chansung's POV

I was in my way to the laundry, yup this is my Laundry day!, my hyungs are so busy with theirself. I am the maknae afterall so I have to do this. When I was about to entering the Laundry Shop, I saw a thief grabbed a girl's bag, I don't want to be a 'hero' but, I just try to help the girl, I run as fast as I can to catch that thief. the girl still shouting "HELP HELP!!"
When I was about to grabbed the bag back, the thief is fight at me.
I replied his fight, and kick him back. I grabbed the back and runto the girl's place, I just didn't realize that girl is..
"Sunny-ah.." I said shocked.
"Chansung? Hwang Chansung?" She asked me back
"Ne, oh.. this is your bag.." I give back her bag
"Gomawo Chansung-ah, I don't know what will happen if you're not here.." she thanked me
"No problem, so what are you wanna doing here?" I asked her
"I was about to have a Laundry day, and suddenly that thief come grabbed my bag, and hopefuly you came " she take a deep breathe
"So am I, let's go do the laundry together, I'll protect you.." I said
"Thanks, it seems you look taller since we're best friend in Japan,"
"Yeah, I didn't know that you're moving to Korea? You didn't tell me afterall" I said
"I'm sorry, I didn't know how to call you, since I don't have your new number, or your address in here, mianhae Chansung-ah.." She said sorry
"That's okay, you still my best friend right?" I just want to know does she feel the same I feel?, I feel like I don't want to lose her Sunny-ah.. Saranghae..
"Oh, yes we still best friend, we always be best friends, nothing else won't change it right?" She said to me, and my heart was broke into pieces..
"Ri..right.., now let's go in there, we've talked so long here.." I said changing the topic, what I know is my heart is now empty without her.
"I'll try to make a move on her!" I whispered my self.
"Are you say something??" She asked and I am so shocked.
"A..a-nio.." Suddenly she kiss my cheek. I'm froze and then she said
"That's for the thanks!" She then run, and I run after her. Really, I do loving you more than bestfriend..

End of the Guys's Bussines, LJE's POV

He brought me to this cozy cafe, actualy I like this place, its really make me fall
"Omo, Guitar! and Live Music!!" I am now so excited.
"Do you wanna play that?" he asked me, and I just nodded excited!

♫ Naman baraboneun nun
Jogak gachi yeppeun kko
Sarangseureoun ibsul
Uyu gateun pibuwa
Mweonga gunggeumhan pyojeong
Shikkeuhan maltu

Nae chingudeureun naege
Chakgagira hajiman
Nan algo isseo ne mam
Shichimittaedo da ara
Gwishineun sogyeodo
Nae mameun motsogyeo

Hangeoreum hangeoreum
Tteollineun balgeoreum
Seolleimeul angoseo OH OOH

Oneuldo imankkeum
Kkeojyeobeorin mam 
Ijen gobaekhaebwa
Your Dream...♫



I sang with my whole soul, I even didn't remember that Wooyoung-ah is here
cause, everytime my eyes seeing guitar, I can't stand myself on it. I want to play it and sing a song with it..
I am a Princess, but I'm also a Musician, I like singing and playing guitar, but...
I never told anyone about my talent in music except Udong-oppa and this guy... Wooyoung-ah you're so lucky!
After I finished my live perfomance, suddenly I see Wooyoung-ah, like he want to play the piano behind me.
"I wondered does he can play it?" I whispered myself.
And, the tones I hear from the piano he played are a soft tones and melody, I feel like I'm melted to the melody.. and I hear he sing..


Jugeodo mot punae naega eotteohke neol ponae

Garyeo geodeun tteonaryeo geodeun nae gaseum gochyeo nae

Apeuji anhke na saragal surado itge

Andwindamyeon eochapi ussal geo

Jugeodo mot punae....



He sang while playing the piano, he makes me smiling, blushing, happy, all mixed feelings are melted in my heart..
I take a deep breathe, cause he was amazed me, after he finished the song, he stood up and came to me and he say..
"Kaja! let's go to the next place.." he pulled my hand but I rejected.
"Where do we going now?, are we came here only for singing?" I wasn't mad, I'm happy but, I just want to know.
"Ya! its 2:00p.m already, let's go to the next place or we gonna be late, this is my favorite place" he said to me
"late?, late for what? YA! I just want to know so please tell me Jang Wooy
oung!!" I said to him and he pinched my cheeks.
"I'm sure you know this place, its a great place actually, everyone knows it so let's go"
he hold my hand even tighter.
I don't want to be kissed by him again now, I'm already blushed and I don't want to show it to him its so embarrased.
I wonder where is the 2nd  place is??, Young-ah where is your favorite place?, I want it to be my favorite one too..
Wait?, my favorite one too? am I really stupid?,
ahhh eotthoke?!!
Suddenly,..
"Jieunie, I want to give you something.." he said that and make me so curious
"Whats that?" I asked him
" Close your eyes and I'll give you the 'something'" He said, so then I nodded and close my eyes, and I didn't realize that what is he doing is..





__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Another update! sorry for a long-time-no-see update.
I was getting busy,and my teachers made me do many HW!
Task, and many things!
and HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEARS for all!!!
Gong Xi Fat Choy! ^^
and I welcomed a new readers and new subscribers,
KEEP READING AND SUBSCRIBING GUYS
LOVEYAAA....

Jeongmal Kamsahamnida
정말 감사합니다 ^^

WoobiieLLa_