Thanks Mr.Ice Cream

Little Princess's Lover ♥

"Love, till dawn sunder night from day with fire, Dividing my delight and my desire."




WY's POV

That punk Lee Junho, he must has planned this yet.. Thanks to you Lee Junho.
Great plan haha.. I giggled when I was sitting in front of my Princess Jieun Lee, I was looking at her even she prever looking the whole Park from this Ferris Wheel, otherwise she wear casual style with Yellow ?T-shirt and jeans, she still look like a Princess in my eyes.
"Aigoo, so beautiful up here" she giggling while she still looking the whole Park.
Jieun Lee you say that these park is beautiful, than you more than it for me.
"Ya, stop looking the park, I'm here too you know" I protested that she even didn't see I'm here.
"I know you're here, so what? is it something wrong?" she replied me,
"You only looked at this park not me.. at least talk something to me Jieun Lee!"
I wasn't angry at all, I just .
"Talking 'bout what? last night? why didn't you listen to me last night? why did you sleep on the floor?, you'll get sick you know"
now she attacked me with her questions.
"i..I just wanted you to be comfortable in my room, and i'm not sick at all right?, and I do that because I.. I.." I'm continued "I care about you my Princess".


LJE's POV

I was frozed by his words, am I really fall for him?,
I didn't reply his words, and we make an eye contact. Is my heart beating for him? is my eye only looking at him?
this feelings are weird, I even don't how it feels when we fall in love.
"Gomawo.. thanks for caring me" I said to broke the eye contact.
then we both smiled,
"Oh.. the Ferris Wheel trip is ended let's get out of here, I'll buy some ice cream Princess.." he said and then I nodded exited,
I like Ice cream mostly Chocolate flavor they're too yummy!.
"Two cups of Chocolate Ice cream please" he ordered the ice cream, but how did he knows I wanted the chocolate one?
maybe just his opinion of ordering the ice cream.
"here, your chocolate Ice cream" he gived me the ice cream.
"Gomawo.." I said.
we ate the ice cream and suddenly he pointed my lips covering by ice cream.
"Ya! your lips is stained ice cream let me clean it.." he doing what?
kiss me?, he cleaned up my lips with his.
I wide my eyes, bigger than usual I was shocked when he kissed me, he did it in public?
i pulled him away and broke the kiss.
"Ya! what are you doing Jang Wooyoung!" I yelled him.
"If I cleaned your lips with hands it looks dirty, so I decide to clean that with my lips is that wrong?" he explained to me.
"YA! that means you kiss me and thats not Okay!" I was angry  now.
"Okay okay, I'm sorry.. that was just my opinion Princess" wooyoung said softly
I just nodded slowly.

 

Taecyeon's POV

we lost Jieunie and Udong boy, I wonder where they are now? .
"Are you guys see Jieunie and Wooyoung? I can't find them anywhere" Jiyeon asked
"We can't find them too," I said replying her qouestion.
"Just let that two lovebirds finfing their own moments.. haha " Junho laughed.
"Junsu call Woo's phone already, easy right?" Junsu suggested and channie as fastest as he can he called wooyoung's phone.
#beep...beep....beep#
[on the phone
Wooyoung: Yeobseyo?
Chansung: ah.. Hyung! where are you and Jieun-sshi? we've been looking for you and Jieun-sshi this time.
Wooyoung: I'm at the Ice cream stall with Jieunie, just come here you guys.
Chansung: Oh, arraseo we'll get there kay? wait for us.
Wooyoung: Okay, I will
End of the Call]

"They're at the ice cream stall, let's go then" Chansung said.
"its near the Ferris Wheel let's go" Jiyeon said.


WY's POV

"Who's that?" Jieunie asked me.
"oh, Chansung he said they're all looking for us" I replied.
"ah.. we should go home now are we?" she said sadly.
"I think so, Wae? are you sad?" I asked her and I'm giggling.
"A-anio.."
"so why are you blushing? your cheeks turned red" I laughed and pinched her cheek
"Ya! thats hurt I'm a Princess you know ! " she explain angryly
"ah.. Jieunie!" thats Jiyeonie, and the guys.
oh my moment with Jieun is ruined by them.
"Hey guys, are you two having fun?" Junho asked me and Jieun.
"Oh, Ne we had " Jieun say
"jieunie, you never went somewhere with a guy and now you said you have a fun time? thats a miracle jieunie, thanks to Wooyoung-sshi" Jiyeon , but thats good for me.
"Ya Ya! Park Jiyeon let's go home now and shut your mouth out" is she nervous? ah really cute.


Jiyeon's POV

We go home after finished the conversation, the guys are back with their car. Jieunie's driver picked me and Jieunie up.
"Jieunie why are you smiling? Ya! you're in love right? with that Wooyoung guy right?!" I .
"YAAA Park Jiyeon, are teased me? you are the one who's in love with Junho-sshi!" I back, how's that? kekeke :p
"Y-Y-YA! Jieun Lee, I..I..I'..m n-n-not.." she reply me with cowardly tone, ohh Jiyeon you really lying!
"Liar..." I again, now who is the 'coward'? not me..
"Y-YA, just sleep now, its 9pm already, and I'm tired okay?" she really don't want to confess it properly.
"Okay, Ya.. Park Jiyeon dream 'bout Junho-sshi okay? kekeke^^" Still teasing her *devilish laugh*
"YA just sleep now, and be quiet!" she start to angry now
"Okay.. I'm tired too.."

At The Guys's Apartement, Junho's POV

"YA! young-ah, I'm still wondering what did you doing while with Jieunie last time?, are you confessing her?"
I'm now trying to teased this Udong boy with his Princess, *devilish laugh*
(Author's thaught : Teaser Couple Junho-Jiyeon really!)
"y..ya.. can you please be more quiet or the guys will hear your so-loud voice punk Lee Junho!"
he try to change the topic did he?
young-ah you're now so Damn!
"YAA! JANG WOOYOUNG! ARE YOU CONFESSING JIEUNIE AT THE PARK LAST TIME?!"
I shouted so the guys can hear us, and its working the guys stood up and came closer to wooyoung, we both making an eyes contact only to Wooyoung. he's now acting like an idiot haha
"Ya! you idiot pabo Lee Junho!" he's mad! oh yeah!
"Hyung-ah we want to hear too, so tell us how is it going?" Channie you're really a pity maknae.
"is she accept you or not? tell us now!" Nichkhun is so excited I think
"Omo.. my son is now officially.. i'm so proud of you.." Taec is now acting like a mother for Wooyoung, and he hugged wooyoung-ah so tight.. hmm. not so tight but.. Too Tight! haha poor little Udong boy.
"YA! For the Thousand time I said you're not my mom, don't hug me too tight, I can't breathe" wooyoung yelled at Taec, oh dear Okcat..

WY's POV

that idiot, I really have to kill you! now!
"Why we only introgate wooyoungie, if Junho is in love too with Jiyeonie, right?" Junsu you're great! haha you got that Lee Junho
"That's right our Emperor is in love with Jiyeonie, " You got that Junho! yeah!
"Omo, my other son, you're in love too? you're now grown up already aigoo.." taec you really good at mothering!
"Ya! why are you guys.. urhhhh..! you really bug me!"
(Author's thaught : I've think about Wooyoung's dialog as Jason in DH when they're in Japan ' You really bug me!')
these guys are good especially Junsu you're the best now I can beat this punk!
"junho Hyung-ah, i knew that you're a playboy, but if now you're in love. I'm proud of you hyung! haha" Chansung said happily
"but, how 'bout us? we don't have girlfriends like Wooyoung and Junho right?" Nichkhun is sad ckck
"Yeah you're right, ya! young-ah ho-ah are you guys have another girl friends? tell us okay!" Taec continued
"Ya nichkhun! how bout your Victoria?, and Taec I thaught you're with Yoona-sshi." I told them their girls
"Omo, thats right Wooyoung-ah, and..and Junsu-ah aren't you with Jessica last time?, and Channie you're with Sunny right? just mentioned thats all true guys!"
Junho hugged me and we two laughing at the guys, they're so quiet now.
haha,
"they can't answered? ya!" I pointed at them.
"yup maybe, we need to get some sleep now, right guys? haha, come on"
Junho continued and we all get some sleeps and you know what..
I was dreaming about my Princess Jieun Lee.. ^^

2 Days later, LJE's POV

I never knew that Wooyoung-ah didn't teach me at weekends, I really dissapointed.
it is now 2days, I haven't heard bout his situation in these days.. I really..
really.... Miss him..
I miss him so much,
then, I see my phone is on the table, Call him?
do I have to call him?, but what would I say if I called him? Annyeong?
I can't think 'bout what am I wanna say.. I'm so confused.
then, I have to call him no matter what! is this means I'm really in love with him?,
"Call him Jieun call him! Jieun Go!",
#Beep..Beep..Beep..#
On the call.
Wooyoung : Yeobseyo?
Jieun          : Yeo..Yeobseyo.. Wooyoung-sshi?
Wooyoung : Ne, who is this?
Jieun          : Ya! don't you know your beloved student? Teacher!
Wooyoung : Oh, Jieun-ah you call me? why so sudden?
Jieun          : I.. I .. I wanna asked you something..
Wooyoung : What is that My princess?
Jieun         : Why don't you tell me we don't have classes on weekends?
Wooyoung : Omo, Jieunie are you miss me?
Jieun         : Ya! no, I.. I.. didn't missed you at all..
Wooyoung : I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you.. mianata Jieunie..
Jieun         : Yeah..
Wooyoung : Jieun-ah, can I pick you up? I wanna have a fresh air and hang out, but the guys are so busy by their own bussines
Jieun         : (Jumping around happily^^) ooh, su.. sure.. I wanna have some fresh air too, I'm bored.
Wooyoung : Then I'll pick you up now, prepare yourself.
Jieun          : What now? wait.. wait..
#Beep..Bepp..Beep.......#


He is idiot want to pick me out now, tch,..
but, I'm happy, finally I can meet him, YA! why so happy?, remember Jieunie, you're a Princess, so keep your image as a Princess.
Right! I'm a Princess so keep my image!
"Madam, Wooyoung-sshi is looking for you downstairs" my maid is calling me, and wooyoung is come,
hopefuly I'm alreadr ready! Let's go!

"Ya!, why are you wearing dress?, i have to get you to the boutique right away!
wooyoung yelled at me, cause I wear my dress is that wrong?
"Ya! wae? this looks nice for me"
I Protested.
"Princess, we are 'hang-out' not 'royal-party' right? now let's come with me" he said and pulled me in to his car.
he drop us in the boutique, choosing me some casual clothes.
At first, I rejected when he want to buy me some casuals.

Jieunie Casual Look

Jieunie Casual Look

Uyoungie Casual Look

Wooyoung Casual Look *I love his hat >


but, I'm happy he is care of me..^^
After I got my casuals, he said
"that looks fit in you, y..you're so..so.. beautiful.. Princess.."
omo, how sweet he is..
"Ya! where do we going?" he pulled me and I rejected and ask that
"some place, you'll know soon , so be quiet okay?" he wanted me to quiet you're not gonna have it
"Ya! I said where do we going?" I was so curious..
"You'll know it soon, and stop calling me with that 'YA', my name is Jang Wooyoung" is he mad now?
"YA!YA!YA! I'm a Princess ! so I wan------" suddenly he stopped my words and bothering the people,
he kissed me again!, Ya! why am I blushing really!!
"Now just be quiet, you'll know the place when we arrive okay? my Princess" he pinched my cheeks
and I just nodded as a Yes answer.
the he pulled me with him, to his car we go to somewhere-i don't-know
tch.. you Jang Wooyoung!!!!



____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Another Update guys^^
such a horrable me, have to write this chapter twicw, because the first time I write the chapter was unsaved
I really get mad of it
but, finally I can update this oh Thanks God!
i'm also busy with my Guitar and Photograph,
and its almost IMLEK!,
Happy Lunar New Year! wkwkkw
And I add 2 Wooyoung's dialog on DH as JAson
"You really bug me" (I'm sorry for the first time I update this chapter I made a wrong grammar) mianhae chingu :(
"Jason Go" (i change it into Jieun Go)
how's that?
thanks to for the readers, new readers, and subscribers!
Keep reading and Subscribingm u can also add a comment if you want,^^
xixixix

Jeongmal Kamsahamnida
정말 감사합니다 ^^

Loveyaaaaaa.....................
WooBiieLa_
A/N : call me Biie =)