Chapter 1

Winter Child

Yo! Here is the update ฅ'ω'ฅ HOPE U LIKE IT!

--- *Jihoon POV* ---
We are still holding hands, standing in front of the door's home. Soonyoung opens the door without letting go our holding hands—and my heartbeat still going crazy because of that. I am pretty sure that the others were waiting in silence, because as soon when we open the door—actually Soonyoung who open the door. 

They ran towards us with their happy faces, they greet us and jump full of energy. Seungkwan and Vernon take the plastic bag from my hand. I don't really know that they are ignoring the fact that Soonyoung and i were holding hands or don't realize it—well i admit the fact that they are pretty slow but yeah, sometimes they just act like that they are don't care because it's not their businesses anyway. 

To tell the truth, we actually usually do something like holding hands, hugging each other or even kissing other's cheeks, so it's normal for us. Well i doesn't really like to do that things, but if it's for Soonyoung or with Soonyoung, it's an exception.

Seungkwan jumping happily, hugging the plastic bag, meanwhile Vernon trying to peek at the plastic bag. The others gathering around them and went to the TV room, seeing their face full of joy make me chuckling. 

 

Here we go again, still holding hands and watch the others in silent. From the stairs i saw Seungcheol and Jeonghan—the home have 3 floors, underground practice room, 1st floor for normal activities, and the 2nd floor for our bedrooms and two bathrooms, and there is one small room at the corner and it's locked. Seungcheol and Jeonghan heading towards us and stopped. They looking at us with their father and mother aura—yeah they are the father and the mother of Seventeen. I am pretty sure that both of them notice that Soonyoung and i were holding hands. Seungcheol give us his fatherly-like smile. Meanwhile, Jeonghan let out a big grin on his face. 

 

"Awe... My babies were holding hands~" Jeonghan clap his hands, smiling at us.

It's kinda makes me blushing—he made it looks into a romantic way than friendly way, i am afraid that Soonyoung will uncomfortable with it. Before Jeonghan start to tease us again Seungcheol came to join the chat, "Let's gather around with the others,"—wait is he trying to save me? 

 

"I made ramyeon!" Minghao suddenly appeared with a big hotpot full of ramyeon, made us looking at him.

Soonyoung release our holding hands, run to Minghao and hug Minghao's back while walking to the TV room. Suddenly i feel like an invisible sword piercing my heart—i can't control myself, i tried to put on a fake smile. My mood ruined. . 'Lee Jihoon control yourself.' 

 

🌌🌌🌌

 

 

I looked down to the floor—it's feel like i want to cry, but i can't. I looked at Seungcheol, he let out a little sigh and smile, "Hey, Jeonghan go first and watch the kids, we want to talk about something," Seungcheol shove Jeonghan's back softly—ugh such a lovey-dovey aura here. Jeonghan nod and go to the TV room while humming random songs.


"Let's make coffee, Woozi-ah."
"Hm—ah? Okay... " my heart still aching somehow.

We walk in silent to the kitchen. I see Jun atanding there wanted to make a cup of coffee, he realize that Seungcheol and i were coming. He says "Coups-hyung? Woozi-ah? Wanna coffee too? I will make it for you guys," Jun smile and took out two cups again from the shelf. Seungcheol and i thank him, then sit on the floor. 

 

Jun finished make the coffee and give me a cup off coffee and then he give Seungcheol one cup too. After he tidy up the mess, he join us to sit on the floor. We sipping our coffee in silent, enjoying the coffee.

 

Suddenly, Jun stop sipping his coffee and put his cup on the floor. Looking at Seungcheol intensely, made him confused. But, Jun remain silent and just stare him. Seungcheol annoyed, "Spit it out already—"

 

"You do 'it'with Jeonghan-hyung right? " he asks, still with serious face. 
"Wha— pft!! Ugh... " i choking because of his sudden question. I mean, what the hell? 
"Ha—?! What are you talking abo-" Seungcheol's sentences cut off by Jun, "You do 'it'with Jeonghan-hyung right? " he asks again. 
"S. Coups-hyung just answer his question please, lol." i said, trying to tease my hyung. 
"Don't tell the others, right? Promise?" Seungcheol questions made Jun and i were staring at each others.

We nod to Seungcheol at the same time. The kitchen turned into a silent-grave, only the sound of the others laughing at the TV room. Looking at Seungcheol intensely, waiting for his answer. Suddenly he look down to the floor with a small-shy grin at his face, and then said "Yeah, we do 'it'—"

"WAAA... " both of Jun and I shouting at the same time. 
"But please, do not let the others know. You promise okay? " Seungcheol interrupt Jun and I congratulation shouting. 
"By the way Jun-ah... What are you doing with The8 earlier, here?  Just the two of you alone. It's suspicious you know. You are like hime right?" Seungcheol setences made Jun into a silent statue. It's like Seungcheol wanted to flip the table. 
"Yeah, i thought about it many times. Jun, from my analysis you are like The8 right? " i asks. 
"Yah! Stop that! You guys why are you so- No, i doesn't-"
"Lie. Jun, you are a bad liar you know. " said Seungcheol, i nod agreed by what he said. 

"Okay... I like him but he doesn't even realize that. He is such a innocent boy, gosh- we can even trick him easily like when he was at Cheongsando (OFD season 1)" say Jun, makes Seungcheol and I nod in agreement.
"Even he is innocent, he is kind of fearless, unlike Seungkwan and DK" i said. 
"And Hoshi... " said Seungcheol and smirking at me. Jun do the same thing. . Okay, now they are turn the table at me. 

"What are you smirking at? Why you guys smirking? " i asks, innocently, act don't know anything.
"Just spit it already" said Jun. 
"What? " i asks again. 
"Lee Jihoon. You like Kwon Soonyoung right? " asks Jun. 
"I am pretty sure you like him. Maybe you love him already?" said Seungcheol. 
"Coups-hyung... " i said. 
"I am clearly remember your expression when you saw Hoshi wit-"
"YAH! YES I LOVE HIM. SO SHUT UP ALREADY" i cut Seungcheol's sentences and raise my voice at him. I feel bad at him now, "Sorry, Coups-hyung i didn't mean to raise my voice at you... " 

Seungcheol smile. Pat my head it's like he said 'don't worry i am not mad'. Jun clearing his throat. Catching my attention. Meanwhile Seungcheol only glancing at Jun. We froze in silence.

"So, because all of us already said the truth, keep silent about it and help each others 'kay? " says Seungcheol with his leader aura. We nod at each others and we promised to each others. 
"So let's go to the TV room and join with the others."
"Let's go! "

 

We go to the TV room, and i see that Hoshi is eating ramyeon. He notice us and greet us with his smile. He reach out my hand and pull me to sit next to him. I sit and smile at him, hiding my own heartbeat that starts to beating like crazy again. Focus Lee Jihoon, FOCUS! 

"Is there any chopsticks?" iasks and searching at the whole table but found nothing. 
"Just use mine! We can sharing" said Hoshi and give me his chopsticks. I want to— but forget it i can just take another at the kitchen, i don't want to clingy to him. 
"No thanks, i can take it from the kitchen" i give back his chopsticks and stand up. 
"Hm? Ah! Woozi-hyung! " someone called me. 
"Ah? Vernon-ah? What's wrong? "
"Let me join you. "
"Hm? Kay... "

Vernon follow me to the kitchen. After i got my chopsticks, i wait for Vernon. I see him took out a lunch box from the fridge. What the he wants to do? Is that poison? 

"Hey, what is that?" i asks, curious about what is the inside of the lunch box.
"Kimchi, " Vernon let out his big smile. Whoa— is he said kimchi? Where he get it? Vernon open the lunch box, the kimchi sprsad around a tempting aroma. The aroma filling the whole kitchen. Whoa— it's looked delicious.
"You bought it? " i asks. 
"Nope. Seungkwannie and I made it three days ago. When you were went buying snack we ate the kimchi. But then, Hoshi-hyung said that we must left some for you. So we did it of course, after we left some for you he went out to look after you hyung..." said Vernon.
"Ha? Seriously?!—" i shocked, Vernon nod. 
"Uh... Okay so may i taste it? " i asks again, again Vernon answer eith nodding his head. 
I took the kimchi with the chopsticks. I shove the kimchi to my mouth. The spiciness of the kimchi fill my nostrils. The unique tastes of the kimchi fill my mouth. The deliciousness made me humming full of joy, "Wow! It's great! "

"Hehe, hyung i want some... "
"Kay, say 'ahh'... "
"Ahh... "

Vernon munch the kimchi happily.

"WOOZI-HYUUNGGGG!!! " 

I see Seungkwan running towards us. He stop im front of me and stare me with serious face, "Is it delicious, the kimchi? " he asks.

"He loves it," said Vernon 
"Yeah! i loves it! "

Seungkwan jumping dull of happiness and hug me. Made me struggling in his hug. But, Vernon join to hug me. From their hugs i see at the kitchen's entrance and found Soonyoung was smiling at us, made me froze at my place. Seungkwan release the hug and run to Soonyoung, "Hyung! He loves it! " says Seungkwan at him. 

"Told ya! " sayid Soonyoung still smiling and look at me. I answer his smile with my smile too.

Seungkwan and Vernon left, go back to the TV room first. Meanwhile Soonyoung was standing there looking at me. I think i should sit. I sat on the floor. Soonyoung silently following me, now he right in front of me. Staring me in silent. I ate the kimchi in silent. 

 

He still staring me in silent. Made my heartbeat going crazy again. it. Now my hands shaking because of my nervousness. I see him tilt his head, his face full of questions. Suddenly he touch my hand that holding the chopsticks, make the chopsticks fell and hit the cold floor. 

"Woozi... "
"Uh... Ah! Ye-Yeah? "
"Your hand so cold. Well it's cold here. " he said and took the lunch box from my other hand. 
"Let's go to my room, it's warm there. Wonwoo the room heater around 2 or 3 hours ago. He hates cold you know," he said again and close the lunch box. 
"Okay... " i agree by his invitation.

 

 

-To be Continued to chapt 2-

 

Hahaha cliffhanger here~ yes yes... I know... I am such a good author that always give u cliffhanger and missing for 1 week xD just kidding...  Btw sorry if there are many typos or wrong grammars :")) do u like it? I think this chapt pretty long xD hehehe. Enough for now! See you next week! (maybe can earlier or late, just stay tuned) Bye! 

 

Ah... HAPPY EASTER GUYS ฅ'ω'ฅ

 

LOVE U ( ˘ ³˘)♥

 

BTW... THERE ARE EXAMS... FOR 1 FULL MONTHS FROM 1 WEEK AGO TILL 8 MAY 

 

(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\

 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

 

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

 

HOPE I WILL GET GOOD SCORES... AMEN

 

AND HOPE I STILL CAN UPDATE AT THE TIME :"))

 

 

The coolest author(lmao),

Kou~