Prologue

Winter Child

The snowflakes started falling from the sky, like frozen tears. White smoke was dancing in the air because of the hot breath hit the cold air. I looked up to the sky, let out all of my emotions that i hid. The sudden memories leaked out, replaying again in my small head. Tears fell from my eyes. To many memories... 

A warm hand reach out to my hand cold hand. I mumbled, "I hope this is just a dream". I hoped all of this is just a dream, until the owner of the hand said..  

"It's not a dream, don't cry, i'm here... "

 

---- Prologue ---

*Jihoon POV*

I hold my hotpack with my right hand,  put it in at my pocket without release the hotpack. Walking in silent, in the middle of snowstorm. 'Ugh, so cold...' i mumble cursing the fact why i should lost from the boys. If i am not lost i will not buying snacks in the middle of a snowstorm with my money for them. I wonder how crazy and mean they are. What if i die because of the cold? Seriously i wanted to kill them all. 


"Ahhh...  I wanted a cup of hot coffee... " imagining a cup of hot coffee made my body felt weak, i am sure it will great, specially when you after took a walk in the middle of snow. 


"Ugh why it's so far? Seriously. Why the market near the home must closed? It made me walk three times further... my life," i let out a big sigh, i can see my own cold breath.

I can't felt my lips, because i am not wearing my mask. I hold the big plastic bag full of snacks tightly. Put all the strenght i left for my legs. The snow piling up, yeah tommorow morning there will be some works. Shoving the snow that blocking the way. Thinking about it made me let out a big sigh. 


Again with the silent, i see a shadow. Tried to ignoring the shadow, but it's kinda creeps me out. I can hear the shadow following me at the back. Whoa, is the shadow wanted to chase me? It's not gonna chase me right? What if the shadow chase me? Will i be killed by the shadow? , no. I don't want to die young. I still wanted to life. I should walk faster. , the snow only getting my way, made me hard to move. Gotta go fast. I must live. I don't want to die. Should i run? This situation like in film, when you met an assassin in the middle of snowstorm. You run for save your life but failed and ended up die. The white snow change it's colour into a dark red, because of the blood. Oh . I can't stop imagining bad things. The shadow still following me. Run!!! I run as fast i can, but what did i expect? It's really hard to move and the cold make it worse. I hug the plastic bag tightly. I can hear that the shadow still chasing me. The bad worst part is the shadow started running to. 


"Woozi? Wait!! It's me!" the shadow shouts at me, i stop runing. I out of my breath, made a rush white smoke dancing in the air. 
I know that voice. The voice that made my heartbeat goes up. I loved his voice since first i met him. Even he is not in the vocal team like me, but i loved his voice so much. Not only because of his voice, but all of him. Specially his personality that can made me forget my grief and suffering, his smile that lighten up my day. He is my Nepenthe (Greek).


"Yah! Hoshi-ah! You made me scared. I thought you were an assassin" i shouts at him and look back at him. Fill up my lungs with oxygen, after that i run to him. He stops his move and waves his hands at me while saying 'Sorry'. I chuckled, it's cute. 


I feel his happy and warm aura even from the distance. Forgotten the fact that i am shivering, because i am feeling warm because of him. His presence makes me shoo away the coldness. It's so warm. Specially my heart.


I stop running, stand in front of him, i look up to see his face. He is wearing his usual black mask. He takes off his mask and touches my lips that are started to change colour into a bluish purple because of the biting cold, he pressed my lips softly, made his warmness spread to my lips. 


"You are not wearing your mask. Why?" he asks, with his worried face. 
"I forgot where i kept it," i answer him, trying to smile. He takes his hand from my lips. 
"Wear my mask." he put on his mask at me. 
"But... You-"
"You are in the vocal team. Your lips and voice are so precious for us. So, you must take a good care of it. I am in the performance team, i rarely get singing lines, so don't worry." he smile at me, takes my hand and hold it tightly. 
"Let's go back to home," (a/n : maybe a dorm? but i design it like a normal house and it's pretty big. All of the svt member live there) 
I nod. We walk together to our home, holding hands in the middle of the snowstorm. His warmth melts the frozen body of mine. We walk in silence, nobody starts the convo first. I don't want to start it first. I just want to enjoy this silent moments. Hold the feeling that wanting to scream, full of joy. The cold winter ends when he is around. He make the flowers at my heart bloom again, and make my heart warm again. But, the heartbreaking moment is... 

 

He does not love me back. 

 

But, i am happy, as long i am with him... I am fine. I hope this moments last forever. 

 

-To be Continued to chapt 1-

Author's Note ;

Yeay~ So how is it? It's the prologue;)  if make some mistakes please let me know so I can fix it (っ´▽`)っ a little bit late because i had exams. This exams is the final one, the one who decide if i will graduate or not. I hope i will get good scores. Amen. Thanks for reading this piece of trash or maybe. I am such an amateur raw egg so please help me. English is not my mother-language so i am not pretty good at it ╮(╯▽╰)╭ hope you guys like it~ i will update next week if i can :))

 

With love, 

Kou (。・ω・。)ノ♡