Whipped For The Gods

Markjae Wonderland

Mark was sat down on the couch, his arm lazily propped up on the arm of it, and he was scrolling his social media. There was nothing really to look at, for nothing new or exciting was going on.

"Youngjae!" He heard Jackson scream.

A moment later, the said boy was seen bounding from one of the rooms and making a mad dash towards Mark. Once there, he instantly jumped into his lap and began to hide his face in his neck, causing Mark to instinctively wrap his arms around his waist, leaving his phone long forgotten.

"Youngjae!" Jackson screamed again, his voice not as loud as before but still pretty loud. He walked into the living room and stalked towards the two.

"I can't believe you broke my plant and didn't even apologize," Jackson said, his eyes narrowed at the still-hiding boy.

"But I didn't break it," Youngjae answered, his voice muffled from Mark's clothes. "It was Coco."

"But Coco's your dog, so that means you're held responsible," Jackson said, arms crossed over his chest.

"Nuh-uh, he's our dog, so we're technically all responsible here," Youngjae said. He finally lifted his head up and was now staring at Jackson, eye contact and all.

"Yeah, but you're Coco's mom, and your child broke my precious house plant."

"He's Mark's child, too."

"You were the one that was in my room when it happened."

"..."

"Hyung~" Youngjae whined in the cutest voice he could make, which was actually pretty darn adorable. He lifted his head and stared into Mark's eyes when he whined, silently pleading for help through his chocolatey orbs.

"Oh, no. Don't you dare help him out of this hyung." Jackson, from experience, knew that when Youngjae gave Mark that look, Mark would instantly side with Youngjae, even if he may be in the wrong. Jackson felt so attacked the day he learned about Mark's weakness the hard way...

Mark bit his lip as he looked from a seething Jackson and a pouting Youngjae. Either way, he would end up upsetting one of them. So really, it came down with whose moodiness he would be willing to put up with for the next couple of days.

"Mark hyung." Jackson said firmly, his gaze unwavering.

Youngjae continued to pout, and he even went the extra mile to wrap his arms securely around Mark's neck. What swayed Mark even more was when Youngjae nuzzled against his neck.

"I mean, we can't exactly control Coco..."

"Oh my god!" Jackson groaned. He then ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

"At least buy me a new plant, Youngjae." He sounded desperate this time, and the younger started to feel a teensy bit guilty.

"Fine."

"Really?" Jackson asked, surprised that the he actually agreed to buying him something he claims he wasn't responsible for the destruction of. Youngjae hummed then willingly detached himself from Mark.

"In fact, I'm going to go right now."

Jackson's eyes sparkled as the younger called Coco and both set out to go shopping for plants.

"I want a huge one!" He called after them.

"Okay!"

- - - - -

"Dude, you're so whipped," Jackson said when Youngjae left to supposedly buy him a new plant. Oh yeah. He wasn't going to let this chance to tease the oldest go by. He plopped down next to Mark and pulled out his phone.

"So what if I am?" Mark retorted back, not at all phased by the sudden accusation.

"You're not gonna deny it?"

"Why would I when I know am indeed whipped for Choi Youngjae? I'd rather admit it than lie." And it's true. Mark doesn't care what it is or when it happens; if Youngjae needs him, he'll be there. Why? Because he loves him.

"Well, alright then."

After that, the two stopped speaking and just did whatever. The only sounds in the room were the occasional tapping on someone's phone and if you listened close enough, you could probably hear Jinyoung and Jaebum making out.

"Hey," Jackson called out to Mark. "Aren't Jaebum hyung and Yugyeom whipped?"

Mark put down his phone and thought about the question. Then, his mind went back to all the times Bambam would drag Yugyeom out shopping with him and when Jinyoung would always order Jaebum do to some random stuff for him, like "controlling the kids."

"Yeah."

"Great, I'll go bug them." Jackson quickly stood up and began his journey to annoy the other members.

"Jackson, get out!" Mark heard Jaebum yell.

"Okay, but like, do you realize how whipped you are for Jinyoung?"

"Jesus--! Leave! We were in the middle of something!" 

The oldest member chuckled to himself as he listened to the trio argue. This was one way to add some excitement to his boring day.

He stopped laughing when he saw a fluffy white tail peeking out from the bathroom door. Then, an adorable otter decided to peek his head out, too.

"Is he gone?" He asked quietly. When Mark nodded, Youngjae silently cheered and went to go sit down next to him.

"You don't plan on buying Jackson a plant anytime soon, do you?" Mark ruffled the latter's hair when he shook his head.

"You're a naughty one, Choi Youngjae."

The younger stared at Mark again with those eyes that he could never resist. "You love me, right?"

Youngjae already knew the asnwer, and Mark knew as well, but they both knew what the true meaning behind those words meant.

"You want food, don't you?"

"Maybe."

Mark sighed and smiled at his lover. "Let's eat out then."

Youngjae cheered and hugged Mark, saying thank you over and over again. A little dramatic, yes, but Mark thought it was adorable. He then laughed to himself when he realized how true Jackson's words were.

Mark is whipped for Youngjae, and he wouldn't have it any other way.