Fluffy Drabbles For The Soul

Markjae Wonderland

Mark and Youngjae stood standing in front of each other, one with their arms crossed over their chest and the other pouting up at the latter.

"You are allergic to dogs. Do not kidnap something you are allergic to, no matter how fluffy."

"But it was so cute!" Youngjae whined, his eyes glued to the animal shelter, where they had dropped off the kidnapped pup.

"Besides, it was just wandering around in the park, with nowhere to go. I couldn't just leave it alone."

"You already have Coco," Mark argued.

"But--"

"But nothing. Now, let's go home."

Youngjae knew by the tone of Mark's voice that the argument was finished, but that didn't stop him from looking back at the shelter with longing eyes.

"I'll be back for you," he whispered dramatically.

"No, you won't."


You know what I love?

I love how whenever Youngjae goes to back hug Mark, Mark just lets it happen with no resistance whatsoever.

Bonus points of feels when Mark starts smiling like a the happiest dork in the world.


 

"What kind of pizza do you guys want?" Mark hollered over his shoulder to Jackson and Bambam, already opening up his Pizza Hut app to order.

"I'm fine with whatever," Bambam said. He wasn't exactly all that interested in pizza toppings, since he looked to be very interested in whoever he was texting instead.

"Get the cheapest one on the menu, cause I'm broke, and I can't afford some fancy pizza with bacon and all that," Jackson replied. He was currently crouched down in front of the TV and was popping in some random horror movie that he swears wouldn't be too scary for his heart, but both Bambam and Mark knew that he'd probably be the one who wakes one of them up in the middle of the night to accompany him to the bathroom.

"I'm paying."

"I want all the toppings."

Mark rolled his eyes at Jackson's request, but he decided to just do whatever the princess wanted to avoid further complications.

With the toppings and everything else selected, Mark was then shown a box that asked for any special instructions. He never paid any mind to this box and was about to skip it, until Jackson came up behind him and put out his suggestion.

"Tell them to send their cutest delivery guy."

There really wasn't any reason to protest, so again, Mark complied to Jackson's wishes and completed his order.

With that, the three friends were set to begin their movie marathon.

Ten minutes into the movie, a knock came to Mark's apartment door. The knock itself made Jackson screech in Bambam's ear, earning him a slap to the chest. Bambam mumbled something about Jackson being the one who chose the movie and him being a scaredy cat, but it was clear to see from him clutching onto Jackson's arm that he was just as scared as him. Knowing full well that neither of them would be brave enough to get the door, Mark got up and went himself.

When Mark opened the door, wallet in hand, he was stunned, because the boy standing outside his door with an extra large pizza in his hands was absolutely adorable. With his fluffy brown hair and sheepish smile on his, what Mark would like to believe, perfect face, it was hard not to just stare at his beauty.

He would've stared for a much longer than normal time if it weren't for the cutie speaking up.

"Sorry. I'm the only one delivering."

At first, Mark was confused by what he meant, but then he remembered what he entered for special instructions, and he was straight out baffled. Did this endearing cinnamon roll really just apologize, because he thought he wasn't cute?

"Well," Mark stopped to read the boy's name tag. "Youngjae. I think Pizza Hut did more than I asked for and sent me the most adorable human being on the planet."

. . .

Youngjae returned to his workplace that night with not only a generous $10 tip, but also a phone number from a handsome dork, who had tripped when he ran to grab a pen and paper and tried to play it off by doing a push-up.

Youngjae swears that he's the one for him.


 

Mark: Hey, Youngjae, hold this.

Mark: *puts his hand on Youngjae's hand*


Mark was frustrated. He was tired. He was sleep-deprived. He was angry. He was just done.

He started the morning off being a few minutes late to work due to frustration-inducing traffic, and of course, his boss had to be a complete prick about the whole thing and lecture him in front of the whole office. Then, he was basically teased the rest of the day by his other coworkers, especially Wang Jackson, who Mark wouldn't mind running over with his car. Adding on to his humiliation, his business ideas were ruthlessly shot down, but someone pitching the same ideas were somehow praised for theirs. Talk about favoritism.

To put it simply, he had a pretty ty day at the office.

Right now, he wanted nothing more than to go home and spend the rest of the evening in peace and possibly have a bubble bath. So, that's exactly what he did.

"This is so frustrating. I hate everything, and God knows I hate everyone," Mark said, the events of the day coming to his mind as he sat down in the tub. He knew staying angry would be meaningless, but he felt that voicing his inner thoughts would be good for him to let out some steam. What he didn't expect, however, was for his husband's head to pop up from the doorway, his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes already glossed over.

"Everyone?" He asked, his voice cracking.

Mark had to stare at the younger man for a while, because honestly, in all of his misery caused by work, he had almost forgotten that he had a wonderful husband. I mean, if it weren't for Youngjae, Mark probably would've already been at the hospital half-heartedly apologizing for running over Jackson.

Mark sighed deeply, a smile coming to his face for the first time that day.

"Everyone, but you."

 


 

Youngjae: Did it hurt?

Mark: *rolls his eyes like the sassy queen that he is* (jk we all know that Jackson is the real sass queen)

Mark: Let me guess, when I fell from Heaven?

Youngjae: No.

Mark: What?

Youngjae: *smiling like a dork* Did it hurt when you fell for me?

Mark: *gives Youngjae the most intense, enamored look he can muster*

Mark: I wouldn't know. I'm still falling.


Youngjae: *walking around still disappointed 6 hours after visiting the aquarium*

Mark: What did you think a tiger shark was, Youngjae?


 

We all know that Mark would be the one who distracts the teacher with bull questions at the beginning of the class, while Youngjae is the one who violently speedwrites to finish the homework within two minutes.

Mark swears the teacher thinks he's a because of this, and Youngjae doesn't regret staying up late to play video games instead of doing the assigned homework. It's also partially Mark's fault, since he called Youngjae and talked to him for a few hours, because he claimed that he couldn't sleep. It's totally not because he just wanted to hear Youngjae's voice. Nope. Not at all.


 

Okay, but imagine Youngjae just randomly serenading Mark, because he thought their room was too quiet and Mark tells him stop, but he lowkey loves it so he just lets him sing to him while he has the softest smile on his face.


 

What if the the reason why Mark and Youngjae were so flustered when they did the Pepero kiss and the paper passing game was because they don't like kissing in public and would much rather kiss each other in private, away from the public eye?

Also, maybe Youngjae shies away from getting kissed by s because he only wants Mark's kisses.

Just think about it.

Really think about it.

Bonus: I've noticed that Youngjae closes his eyes whenever Mark goes in for a kiss, and I find it very attractive.


 

Mark: *kisses Youngjae's neck*

Youngjae: Hyung, what are you doing?

Mark: Giving you affection.

Youngjae: Eww.

Youngjae:

Youngjae: Do it again.


 

You know what Youngjae loves?

You know what Mark loves?

He loves when Mark pecks his lips.

He loves when Youngjae pecks his cheeks.

He loves touching Mark's .

He loves when Youngjae touches his .

He loves Mark's hugs in general.

He loves Youngjae's back-hugs.

He loves when Mark lets him ride on his shoulders.

He loves when Youngjae screeches with joy when he gives him piggy back rides.

He loves when Mark cuddles with him, even if he has to work for it first.

He loves when Youngjae cuddles with him, even if he was against it at first.

He loves when Mark lets him lay down on him whenever he's feeling tired. It doesn't matter if Mark is busy or not, because he'll always let Youngjae use him as a pillow. Youngjae doesn't know why he doesn't just go to his bed. All Youngjae knows is that he loves the feeling of sleeping with Mark by his side.

He loves when Youngjae holds his hand. Sometimes Youngjae will suddenly just grab his hand and start playing with his fingers. Other times, he'll just intertwine them and leave them like that. He doesn't know why he does it. All Mark knows is that he loves the feeling of his hand in Youngjae's.

He loves their little family of three.

He loves their petty arguments, when they know that both of them are wrong.

He loves their staring contests that they have whenever they're caught staring at the other.

He loves when they kiss as if it'll be the last kiss they'll ever share.

He loves their peaceful evenings that are spent holding each other and just appreciating the other for existing and falling in love with him.

He loves their "I love you"'s.

He loves his kisses.

He loves his voice.

He loves his smile.

He loves his laugh.

He loves his imperfections.

He loves everything about him.

He loves Mark.

He loves Youngjae.