don't threaten me with a good time

supermoo

Set in final year of school like a couple weeks after the previous chapter bc ya girl is on a chronological roll here the m8

-------------------------------------------------------------

'ugh, town ,' minkyung complains, a faint smell of smoke clinging to her clothes as they head to get food, leaving the public gardens behind them.

jungkook raises an eyebrow for a second. 'isn't being stoned supposed to make you nice.'

'i'm a ing delight,' minkyung says dismissively.

'town's not that bad,' kyungwon says, trying and giving up on leaning her head on minkyung's shoulder as they walk, her arm linked with minkyung's. 'the bazaar's nice.'

'you can get just as good food where i live at the same price,' minkyung dismisses.

'gardens is nice,' jungkook comments lazily.

'no, it's not,' minkyung says, 'because either you're there with your kids and there're people smoking weed, or you're trying to get high and there are ing kids around.'

kyungwon dissolves into giggles at minkyung's side, and jungkook can't hold back his own laughter, even though he tries. 

'so why are we here, then?' jungkook asks once he's managed to control himself, 'this was your idea.'

minkyung raises an eyebrow at jungkook and kyungwon raises her hand, shooting him an amused grin.

jungkook blinks and then raises a finger. 'i promise i don't think you two are the same person.'

'oh, we know,' kyungwon assures him, 'after all, certain offers are only extended to some of us.'

'some-' jungkook cuts himself off with a groan. 'oh god, can't we just let that go, please.'

'never,' kyungwon giggles.

'it was one time.'

'oh, but you offered fifteen times,' minkyung teases.

'you told me twenty,' kyungwon joins, and jungkook covers his face with his hands.

minkyung gives a little teasing gasp. 'oh, he really is ambitious, isn't he.'

jungkook can feel his ears burning even as he drops his hands and lifts his chin. 'you know what?' he says, 'yeah. it. i stand by it. you have my number. the offer stands.'

minkyung raises her eyebrows with a renewed laugh. 'does it now? say, kyungwon, you can tell me, is it worth it?'

'well, obviously i didn't quite get the full ride,' kyungwon says, voice filled with mirth, 'but if i remember correctly there was some potential.'

'i'm leaving,' jungkook tells them, speeding up, his cheeks still burning. 'i'm ing walking away.'

'aw, come on!' minkyung calls after him, laughter in her voice.

'don't you want food?' kyungwon joins, and jungkook stops in his tracks.

'so ing much,' he groans when they catch up to him. 'i want so much food. i need it to live.'

minkyung pats his shoulder with her free hand. 'most people do.'

'shut up.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ignore that they apparently live in a version of cape town with a hint of durban almost totally glossed over me writing the company gardens at the beginning

promise the other characters will be making comebacks in hopefully near future installments