Listen (end)

Listen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes. They’re swollen as he couldn’t hold his tears. He looked around, trying to convince himself that he was still in his own bedroom. He touched his body to make sure that he’s touch-able, that he’s still a human. Not a dead one.

 

At least not today. Not yet.

 

KRIIIINGGG!!

 

Still lying on his bed, he jolted because of the loud alarm. He took it from the nightstand without hesitating. Just to make sure something.

 

“Oh! I can touch thing!” he thought, a smile appears on his face, “I should call Ji An!”

 

Indeed, you were the first come in his mind.

 

His eyes sweeping his room to find his phone, then step out the bed when it found on his desk. He smiles knowing his feet touch the ground, happily moving his toes.

 

“It’s really nice to be back again.”

 

Finally he took the phone and enter it passwords, then immediately kissed the screen.

 

“Hi, Jagi, Oppa is alive.” said him. Apparently he has your picture as wallpaper. It was your candid picture that he took it secretly when you were in his place, a year ago.

 

He dialled your number but then he just hung up.

 

“No no.” He shook his head, “it’s better to see her in person.”

 

 

He took a quick shower. A real quick one, maybe less than 5 minutes. All he’s thinking right now was to see you. His mind filled by that horrible scenes of you and Jimin. He needed to tell something to you.

 

“Okay, Min Yoongi, you can do it! Fighting!” He said to his reflections on the mirror as he finished shower.

 

 

Walking to your house, Yoongi feels so blessed that he could be back again. He took a deep breath as he walks and let the wind lightly brushes his face. Also the sunlight that friendly touches his pale skin makes him more energized. He can’t wait to see you; his girl.

He smiled at himself, thinking of you, ignoring other people that look at him in confusing or maybe those who secretly laugh behind at his back. Laugh at his wonderful  feeling.

 

“Hi, Jagi.” Yoongi showed his gummy smile as you open your door.

“Min Yoongi?” You looked at him in surprise, “what are you doing here?”

“Yah! You should call me ‘Oppa’.” Yoongi protested, ignoring your question.

“I thought you still on your bed, cuddling with your favorite blanket.” Your statements made his smile fade away. He knows you still mad.

“Ji An-ah, I’m so sorry.” Finally he said.

“Sorry for what?” You acted like everything is fine to make him guiltier.

“I didn’t listen to you last night when you’re at my place.” Yoongi reached your hands, tries to make a peace with you.

“It’s fine. Beside it wasn’t your first time did that.” Your cold answer made his heart dropped as he looks paler than usual.

“I know, I know you’re mad at me.” said Yoongi, still holding your hands, “can we talk inside? People could hear us.”

“Nope. I’m late and I guess you need to work.” You closed your door with him behind.

Ya ya, your man, Min Yoongi was a workaholic.

“I’ll go with you.”

His words were clear enough to make you turn around.

“What did you say?” You just can’t believe what you’ve heard.

He scratched his nape, “let’s do fitting together.”

“You’re not going to work?”

“I asked for a day off.”

Your jaw dropped at his words. The Workaholic Min Yoongi just asked for a day off to do his fitting suit.

“Pinch me.” You showed your arm in front of him, “make me believe that I’m not dreaming.”

Instead of pinch your arm, Yoongi pulled it to kiss you. It’s been a while since the last time you both kissing and you admit that you’ve been carving for his lips on yours. You miss the way he touches while kissing you.

“Stop it.” You desperately pushed him just to see his lips swollen, “we're in public.”

Yoongi pouted and it makes you carving for his lips even more.

“Ok, Ji An, relax. You can continue it after fitting.” said your mind as you patted your chest slowly.

“So, you forgive me now?” ask him.

“I’ll think about it.” You said, “let's go. I don't want they're waiting for us.”

Yoongi followed you to your car and open the door for you.

“Are you okay?” You stared at him in disbelief.

“What?” said Yoongi.

“This is not you.” You looked at him as he still hold the door open, “sweet act is not your thing.”

Yoongi stunned at your words.

“I just try to treat you better.”

You scoffed, “really? But it feels like you try to tell me something horrible so you ‘bribe’ me with this cute act first.”

“Like what?”

“Like you want to cancel our wedding.”

“Why would I do that?” Yoongi half-yelled with eyebrows furrowed.

“I don't know. Sometimes I feel like you don't love me the way I love you. Sometimes I think you're proposing because your mom told you so. You know she likes me, rite?” You were about to get in your  car when he pulled your wrist so you are facing him.

“You can take my words.” He said, “I, Min Yoongi, propose you, Han Ji An, because I love you and it never changes ever since I confessed to you.” Your eyes got wide open as he finished his line, “now you trust my feelings for you?”

You didn't reply him but show him your car key, “you drive?”

He let out a heavy sigh but eventually take the key then helps you in like a gentleman before close your door then get onto his seat and start the engine.

 

Both of you arrived at the boutique after one hour driving. You kept silent while Yoongi tries to find a good topic just to hear your voice. Of course he failed and you guys end up in a long mute.

“Look who’s coming.” A guy approaches then give you a hug, “the bride and..is he your groom?” He looked at Yoongi.

“Hello, Mr. Kim.” You bowed to him and so with Yoongi, “yeah, he's the..ehem.” You cleared your throat while look at him, “groom.”

You looked away as Yoongi turns his head, smiles at you.

“Come, let your man tries his suit first.” Mr. Kim, the designer, leads you two to the changing room.

It was a quite big room with a large curtain on one of it sides.

“We already fixed your dress just like what you've asked last week.” The guy led you to see what behind the curtain.

“It's beautiful.” Yoongi stunned, “I can imagine how it will perfect on you.”

He looked at you but you were locking your eyes on the dress with less expression. Yoongi sighed then look away feeling disappointed.

“They’ll help you to dress.” Mr. Kim said as you saw two female staffs come in.

You bowed to them and so were they. Mr. Kim then closes the curtain as you were in leaving him with Yoongi.

“So, I’ll help you to dress.” said him.

Yoongi had no choice but obey him. Once after he changed into a white shirt and black pants the guy helps Yoongi put his suit.

“Sorry, I thought the man earlier was the groom.” said Mr. Kim, “it fits but I think it still needs a little treatment.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter