Listen

Listen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were at your boyfriend’s apartment to discuss your wedding stuffs. Yes, both of you have a plan to get married in the next month.

“Oppa, are you listen to me?” You said in the middle of reading to do lists for him.

“Yeah, Jagi, I’m listening.” Yoongi said with eyes glued to the screen.

Ah, he’s a musician who’s working for BigHit music company and now he’s working on rookies male group’s first album. Apparently, they will debuted next month so Yoongi need to finish it before his wedding.

Sometimes you hate with the fact that he’s a workaholic. Even he refuses to sleep because he was too focused working. Also sometimes you feel like he loves his work more than he loves you. Yeah, sometimes you admit that you miss his touch but seems he doesn’t even notice it.

You sighed and put the list on his desk then look at him.

“Oppa, tomorrow you need to do fitting your wedding suit. You didn’t come last week. I need to reschedule it for you. Please don’t let me down this time.”

“Hmm.” Yoongi hummed without looking at you.

“I’ve seen my dress, but I think I want to make some changes. What do you think?”

“That’s great.”

“I think I’ll make it long sleeves. How?”

“That’s great.”

You paused, feel annoy with his ‘that’s great’ answer. You’re not sure that he paid attention on your chat as his eyes never left the screen while his hands were also busy with his studio’s stuff. Then you got an idea to test him.

“And I think I’ll get on our wedding. Is it okay?”

“That’s great, Jagi.”

It didn’t take much time to hear his answer. That’s it, you thought before you grab your bag and leave his apartment. You were right. He didn’t pay attention to what you said.

 

“Oh, It’s done.” Yoongi stretched his body, “hey, Jagi, do you wanna listen my new song?”

He turned his body only to see the empty seat you were sit on.

“Ji An-ah, where are you?” Yoongi stood up, looking for you but you were already gone almost an hour ago.

He took his phone and dial your number.

“Why’d you leave me?” Yoongi said as you pick up his call.

“I was bored.” You lazily replied.

Yoongi notice that you mad at him based on your tone.

“I’m sorry.” He said then, knowing that he ignored you earlier.

You heard that thousand times. He always say sorry then try to make it up to you after he ignoring you and you will ALWAYS forgive him but today since you were pretty mad at him you decided not to easily forgive him.

“See you tomorrow, Oppa.” You just hung up the phone so he knows that you didn’t accept his sorry. Yet.

 

Yoongi wake up in the next morning and feel so light. He wants to have extra time to sleep but he remembered the fitting appointment so he left the bed then go to the bathroom. Everything was so like usual until something strange happened.

“Eh?”

He shook his head everytime he fails to grabbed it.

“Why it’s..”

Yoongi’s head kept questioning why he couldn’t touch his tooth brush.

“WHAT THE HELL??” He cursed as he just realized that he can’t see his reflection on the mirror.

He stormed out the opened door bathroom (let’s say he forgot to closed it last night) and found his body still lying on his bed.

“Oh, God, no no. It can’t be happening. I can’t die like this. I’m getting married.” Yoongi tugged his hair in frustration.

He looked around his room. Nothing changes as he remember. It still like usual. So, he sure that there wasn’t someone broke into his house then killed him in sleep.

“So, I died because of natural causes?” Yoongi mumbled, “a heart attack? God! It must be heart attack since I sleep around 3 a.m. almost every day in last a year preparing for the album.”

He came closer to his bed and examine his own body. It looks more pale than usual, but..it still breathing.

Breathing? So I’m not dead?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter