Listen (part 5)

Listen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You took a deep breath when you reach your front door. Meanwhile Yoongi went through the door to check who's coming.

“No, Jagi, don't open it.” He warned you but you already push the button to let the guest in then stunned knowing who rang your bell.

“Jimin?”

“Hi, Ji An..” Jimin said softly but since you don't wanna see him, you tried to close the door. You were struggle, desperately using your back to close it faster. But Jimin were too strong to hold it.

“Ji An, please, I wanna apologize.” he said, “I'm so sorry for what happened earlier.”

You ignored what he says and keep pushing the door.

“YAH! STOP IT!” Yoongi shouted, “SHE DOESN’T WANT TO SEE YOU!”

“Ji An..” Jimin said, “please I can explain. I can explain to Yoongi.”

You paused when he mention your boyfriend.

“I DON’T NEED YOUR EXPLANATION!” Yoongi yelled in front of Jimin’s face, “ALL I WANNA DO RIGHT NOW IS TO KICK YOUR .”

“For what?” You asked him coldly.

“Kissed you.” He’s face got red as he feel ashame.

You sighed knowing this is going to be a long chat since you also need to clear something before your wedding.

“Get in.”

“WHAT?!” Yoongi shocked seeing you stepped aside to make some room so Jimin could get in, “Jagi, you know what you doing, right?”

Jimin looked hesitate and take glances couple times at you.

“He’s not here.” You said and you could see him relief, “Yoongi is not here.”

He then stepped in and you lead him to the living room.

Yoongi scoffed, “I’m here and I know everything.”

 

“Have you eaten?” You said and he shakes his head, “I’m waiting for him but I think he won’t come.”

You gave him the spoon and chopsticks.

“You haven’t heard from him?” he put one full spoon of bibimbap into his mouth.

“Ji An, that’s my foods.” Yoongi sulked, his cheek onto your shoulder. To him, it was a double suffering to see his girlfriend feeding another guy.

“He was sleeping when I came to his place,”

Jimin swallowed his meal, “sleeping?”

“Yeah, sleeping. Even he didn’t feel anything when I ki—“ you paused but of course Jimin knows the rest.

“You kissed him.” he said and you know he was showing you a fake smile so you didn’t reply just continue your eating.

Yoongi smirked in glory knowing your heart was still his.

 

“What are you doing?” said Jimin watching you busy in front of your laptop. You didn’t even touch your meal yet, “the food is getting cold.”

You looked at him, questioning yourself that you should tell him or not.

“We didn’t look like a happy couple, “ said you finaly as showed him some pictures, “look at this, see, it’s only me who smiled while he didn’t.”

Jimin who had no idea what are you talking about, sets his eyes onto the screen and nodded as he got what’s your point.

“He got no jam.” He mumbled beetwen his chewing.

“That’s because of my work!” Yoongi yelled, “you know I’m not a fun guy. I’m way too serious. All I have in my mind was how to make a good music. So, everytime you ask for a date, I always have that unhappy face. But— “

“I know, maybe it because of his work. He easily get stress lately.” You sighed and Yoongi was preparing for your next words, “but, I always hoping that he will put away his work while with me. “

He looked at you deeply as you continue.

“I never asked for his full time. I only ask a few of them. I know he’s busy. I know he’s working for our future but..”

“Ji An.. I..” Yoongi was touched by your confession.

“But you need him to spend his time with you.” Jimin cut you.

You nodded, “I was about to make some slideshow for our wedding but I just realized that I have more pictures with you than with him.”

“Eh?”

You clicked a folder on your desktop and Jimin was surprised to see a lot of both of your pictures in there.

“Um.. looks like we had a great time together.” You said, “you’re just like a boyfriend I’ve never had.”

Both of Jimin and Yoongi looked at you in surprise.

“Do you think I should give the ring back?” You said later.

If Yoongi was not a spirit, he could get a heart attack based on the expression he made right after you said that. He paused like if you just pushed the button to shut him down.

“OF COURSE, NO!” He shouted.

“What?” Jimin choked by the water he drank, “God, no.”

You looked at him as your finger twirling the engagement ring on your finger.

“Why’d you even say that?”

You didn’t reply him but put the ring on the table then up on your knee.

Jimin was looking at your movement while busy chewing his meal, “where are you going?”

Again, you ignored him then trap his cheeks between your palms.

“J-Ji An..” said Jimin in confuse with a full mouth, “w-what are you do—”

You cut his words by landed your lips on his. Jimin's eyes widen and so with Yoongi's.

“HAN JI AN!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” Yoongi shouted in shock seeing his girlfriend started to moves her lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter