Listen (part 2)

Listen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi wake up in the next morning and feel so light. He wants to have extra time to sleep but he remembered the fitting appointment so he left the bed then go to the bathroom. Everything was so like usual until something strange happened.

“Eh?”

He shook his head everytime he fails to grabbed it.

“Why it’s..”

Yoongi’s head kept questioning why he couldn’t touch his tooth brush.

“WHAT THE HELL??” He cursed as he just realized that he can’t see his reflection on the mirror.

He stormed out the opened door bathroom (let’s say he forgot to closed it last night) and found his body still lying on his bed.

“Oh, God, no no. It can’t be happening. I can’t die like this. I’m getting married.” Yoongi tugged his hair in frustration.

He looked around his room. Nothing changes as he remember. It still like usual. So, he sure that there wasn’t someone broke into his house then killed him in sleep.

“So, I died because of natural causes?” Yoongi mumbled, “a heart attack? God! It must be heart attack since I sleep around 3 a.m. almost every day in last a year preparing for the album.”

He came closer to his bed and examine his own body. It looks more pale than usual, but..it still breathing.

Breathing? So I’m not dead? But..how–

Yoongi tried to lying down above his body, hoping he will be able to wake up normally with his spirit back into his body. But he couldn’t. He even tries over and over again but he kept fail.

“What’s happening??” Yoongi seems to lose his hope before his eyes catch the alarm clock on the nightstand. It’s almost 10 a.m..

Ji An!

He just got his hope back as he remembers you. He was so sure that you could help him to find out how to fix this mess up.

Yoongi reached the door to twist the knob but we all know that was useless.

“Man, I’m a ghost now. I don’t need an open door.” said him as he walks through the door.

 

Min Yoongi absolutely forgot when the last time he did some exercise, but today he was sprinted to your place.

Oh, it was true that he’s only a spirit now, but apparently a spirit also needs time to learn how to do teleport. Hehe.

Anyway, a big smile carved on Yoongi’s face as he saw you sit on the stairs at the porch.

“JIMIIIIN!!” You screamed.

Jimin? Yoongi thought. He saw you running towards a guy who were just arrived then purposely stepped to block your way, but hell yeah he just a spirit now of course you can just went through his body to give Jimin a warm hug. You wore your happy face around him and it could turn Yoongi to be a vengeful spirit. He knows that Jimin is your best friend but why he’s here? Like now?

“Whoaa, Ji An, I don’t know that you’ll be so happy to see me.” Jimin giggles as he hug you back.

You looked up at him, showing your big grin.

“I just lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter