Listen (part 3)

Listen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ma Cherie (My Dear), Ji An.”

Mr. Kim came to greet you as both of you and of course ghost Yoongi arrive at his workshop.

“Aah~ so this is the designer, huh? Let’s see his works.” Yoongi mumbled, walking around Mr. Kim, “I wanna know why Ji An insisted to take you as our designer.”

“Hello, Mr. Kim, nice to see you.” You bowed before shake his hands.

“You look great.” said Mr. Kim.

“Yah! Don’t flirt with my future wife.” Yoongi scoffed, “she’s not interested in old man, anyway.”

“Ah, thank you.” You slide a few hair behind your ear, “oh, Mr. Kim, it’s Jimin.”

Yoongi’s guard is up seeing your hand on Jimin’s waist.

Jimin nervously smile then shake his hand with Mr. Kim’s, “it’s..good to see you.”

“Finally I can meet the groom in person.” said Mr. Kim happily.

Yoongi shook his head, then stand up in front of the designer.

“You Old Man! WATCH YOUR MOUTH! How could you say this..” Yoongi turn his head to see Jimin behind him with an insult look, “this small bean is her man. Tsk.” He turned back to face Mr. Kim, “I’m her official groom. I’m marrying her next month.”

Jimin looked at you and you wide your eyes signaling him to shut his mouth up.

“Ok, let’s go to fit your suit.” said Mr. Kim.

Both of you and Yoongi following him into a changing room.

“That’s my wedding dress?” You pointed a beautiful white dress on the mannequin.

Mr. Kim smiled seeing a wide smile appears on your face, “as you wish, we already fix it. It has long sleeves now.”

You touch the dress, admiring the details. It was your dream wedding dress.

“Thank you, Mr. Kim, I really love it.”

Yoongi came to your side.

“I wish I could touch it.” He sighed, trying to your white dress, “you’ll look stunning on it, Jagi.”

“Bet it’s your design.” Jimin smiled soon as he approach next to you, “I’m sure you’ll look stunning on it.”

You don’t have any idea how Yoongi holds his fist in anger after hearing Jimin told you exactly what he wanted to say to you. He deeply looked at you, but it’s too bad that you can’t see his sad face.

“You know how to boost my mood.” You slapped Jimin’s arm and both of you ended up giggling.

“Ji An.. I..” Yoongi choked, couldn’t finish his line as he fails to hold your hand. Maybe he was just a spirit but somehow he still could feel his heart ache.

“Ah, and for the groom.” The three of you turned your heads to see Mr. Kim holding a black suit, “Ji An-ah, first time you came here to measure your body size without the groom.”

You showed an awkward smile, “he was so busy.”

“Yeah, I was and now I regret it. I could made a time for our wedding stuffs.” Yoongi won’t let his eyes left yours and he keeps standing between you and Jimin.

“I know. You told me.” said Mr. Kim, “so, I made the suit based on his body size you gave me.”

“I’m sure you made it perfectly his size.” You said, “I know you are the best designer in town. There’s nothing difficult for you.”

Mr. Kim laughed, “you flattering me much.”

“Mr. Kim.” A female staff just came into the dressing room, “I’m sorry to interrupt your meeting but there’s a phone call from Paris.”

“Ah, it’s okay.” Mr. Kim said, “I’ll take the phone.”

“Then, I’ll tell her to wait a minute.” The female staff said, “will you excuse me.”

As she leaves the room, Mr. Kim gives you an instruction to help Jimin wears the suit.

“I’ll be right back.” Mr. Kim smiled, “you know what, Ji An? You guys look so cute together.”

“Eh?” You and Jimin said in unison.

“EH?!” Grumpy Ghost Yoongi threw a punch on Mr. Kim’s face, “you are lucky that I’m only spirit now or there’ll be a nasty scar on your face!”

He panted hard, kicking everything on his sight to express his anger.

“Hope you stay together for the rest of your life.” He stopped, speechless at Mr. Kim’s words while you stunned and nothing came from your mouth.

“Jagi, tell him that he’s not the groom.” Yoongi begged you to clarify it. He was in front of you only if you could see him desperate.

 

You helped Jimin dress up. Somehow you wish he was Yoongi. Oh, yeah even you still mad at him, you couldn’t stop thinking about him.

“Jimin, why you look so cute in this suit?” You tilted your head then smile to teasing him.

Yoongi slides himself standing between you and Jimin, facing you.

“Yah, you should only tease me.” He covered your eyes but, heol, you still could see your best friend with his cheeks started pinkish.

Jimin laughed so his eyes look disappear.

“Let me fix your hair.” You brushed Jimin’s hair with your fingers, “I’ll tell the stylist to make his hair like this.”

Jimin looked at you in silent.

“Yah! Stop staring at me.” You slapped his shoulder lightly but he keeps doing that.

“You know you still could to cancel the wedding.” He gently grabbed your wrist from his shoulder.

You paused at Jimin’s words and so with Yoongi.

“I guess I can’t let you marry him.” He added, “he doesn’t deserve you.”

At the moment Jimin’s palm touch your cheek and the next thing you remember was something warm on your lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter