We Already Met Before 2

Thousand Miles Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye's P.O.V.

Min Young and I were eating our lunch since today is her day-off, she asked her office to give her a day-off for a reason, she and Min Ho will have a date this night. I'm not invited and yeah, I am left alone in this house, maybe they're having their anniversary. Wait, what day is it now? I was about to look at the calendar when Min Yound started talking.

 "Shin Hye, since I and Min Ho will be leaving tonight, you're left here in the apartment alone. I suggest you eat outside. I'll give you money, I recommend Loup Blanc because you said to me before that you love European foods, right?"

"Oh? Deh, I'll just eat outside but no need to give me money, I can use my own money so I won't  bother you arasso?"

"If you say so."

"By the way, can you get me a water? I'm so thirsty"

"On the way, ma'am Shin Hye."

Min Young playfully said the phrase like an obedient maid.

"Palli, I'm going to choke if you move slower!"

I play around too, hays, so playful and childish.

A minute passed and she came back with a glass of cold water in her hand and handed it to me. I thanked her and we continued eating until I remembered something again.

"Ah, Min Young, what is the date today and why are you and Min Ho dating tonight? An anniversary or something special?"

She shook her head and faced me.

"Nothing special, by the way, the date today is February 18. Why?"

Feb. 18 as in my birthday? Wait, didn't she remembered it?

"Yah, you forgot about it?"

I asked her and her brows furrowed as if she was confused. She pursed her lips like she was nervous.

"Forgot what?"

And that hurts me the most, you know, your very best friend forgot that it's a special day for you, it's my birthday. And the fact that she will be with Min Ho for the rest of the night hurts me more. Maybe I should understand her, she's busy with her work in order to help me since I'm jobless and... I also forgot my birthday too. Yeah, I shouldn't overreact to the situation.

"Ah never mind... It's nothing"

I immediately said as I put all the already empty plates together in my hands.

*********************

Loup Blanc 7:00 pm

I entered Loup Blanc, a restaurant in Seoul. She said it's right for me since I love European foods. The waitress welcomed me and ask me.

"Table fot two ma'am?"

Seriously, is she mocking me? Okay, I'm alone and single. But, don't say something like that, I am affected by it.

"Two? Seriously? Do you see another person behind me?" I asked sarcasticly then I chuckled. But I can't blame her, this restaurant looks like for couple.

"I'm so sorry ma'am. I'll get a table for you. Please follow me."

She lead me to a table near the corner of the restaurant. I tilted my head sideward a bit and smile pretentiously and I thanked her. She returned a fake smile then leave immediately. 

I looked at the menu and just stared at it for long. I don't think I can buy this, I don't have many money but I want to treat myself only for today because it's my birthday. I feel like I pity myself. Haha poor, poor, poor Shin Hye.

After few minutes, I left the restaurant too and while heading towards the door, I bumped into someone. I apologize to him but I didn't saw his face clearly then I leave.

When I'm far enough to the restaurant like 100-big-steps far away from the restaurant, I realized that I left a special bracelet of mine, it's a gift from someone special. I run back to the restaurant and checked the table I sat on before but no sign of the bracelet.

Maybe to the guy I bumped with, the bracelet may hooked to the guy's zipper or something. Ughh, never mind. 

*************

Min Young's P.O.V.

It's already 7:30, we're still preparing the party. There's only two of us preparing so we need to be quick before Shin Hye come back home. 

We're done with the foods but still finishing the decorations. Bit by bit, I hang the 'happy birthday Shin Hye' balloon to the ceiling. After doing that, I helped Min Ho to blow the balloons by helium gas and let it fly to the ceiling. 

Few minutes of waiting, I heard someone opening the door with a key so I immediately turned off the lights. I suddenly felt nervous, I ask myself will she like it? Gosh! I'm really nervous right now.

I'm standing beside the door where the light switch is located. When the door open, I the lights and Min Ho and I shouted in unison.

"Happy birthday, Shin Hye!!!"

"Ahh!!"

She shouted, I think she was shocked with our sudden greetings. 

"Yah! Min Young, I thought you forgot my birthday!"

She scolded me but after that she huged me and Min Ho.

"Shin Hye, she didn't forgot your birthday. It's just that we didn't show motive of giving you a surprise"

Min Ho explained for me.

**********************

Third-person P.O.V

Min Ho left early because he said he still have some works und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter