What's Her/His Number?

Thousand Miles Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye's P.O.V

I'm in the embrace of my idol, Lee Wan oppa. We're embracing each other tight. Ommo, I can't believe it. Am I dreaming?

"Oppa, what are you doing?"

I said to he as he tries to tickle my neck with his kisses but I block him.

"Shin Hye, I'm doing this because~"

*beep* *beep*

"Yah! Because what?!"

Ugh. I really hate the feeling of waking up because of the alarm clock. What really was it destroyed all my wonderful dreams.  If I sleep again, would my dream continues.

I closed my eyes and tries to sleep again but failed to have that dream again. Next time, I won't set an alarm again, I've learned my lessons.

I sat up from my sleep and went to the kitchen and I saw Min Young, cooking our breakfast. When I saw her face, I don't know why but Yong Hwa suddenly croosed my mind. And because of that, I remembered what Min Young and Min Ho did and I want to blame it only to Min Young. 

I walked closer to her silently so she won't notice I'm there already. One, two, three...

*Pak!*

I hit her forcefully and I knew it would hurt a lot and it will became red later.

"Ahh!!"

She faced me and she almost hit me with the laddle she was holding.

"Yah! What are you doing?!"

"I'll explain to you later. Love you"

I answered her innocently and winked at her. I saw her face and she looked very clueless of what I did. Ahh, I felt more relieve afer I hit her.

I went to the table when I heard her whispering someting that is almost inaudible.

"What's up with her? Does this have something to do with last night?"

Yes, 100 percent because of last night.

**************

I noticed Min Young staring at me sometimes, maybe she was waiting for me to start a conversation. I gave her a glare.

"Why are you looking at me?"

She asked me.

"You too. By the way, a while ago I told you I'm going to explain to you right now. Last night..."

She leaned closer to me so she can hear me clearly. I moved my head aside a bit so our face won't stick to each other.

"Last night, do you know what happened?"

"Don't tell me you gave yourself that early!"

"Aish. Of course not."

"Then you both kissed?"

"Andwae... Aish, can you stop guessing already, I can't finish what I'm saying!!"

"Arasso, continue now. I'm going to listen"

"We, uhmm, w-we... I mean I fell and he caught me in his arms before I fell to the ground"

I felt the blood running in my cheeks. Ommo, am I blushing?

"Daebak, Shin Hye you're blushing because of that Yong Hwa"

"Aniyo, of course it's my first time to be that close with a guy"

"Really? I remembered back then there was a man who hugged you so, so tight"

"I mean my first time to be close with someone I barely know"

"Did he gave you a ride back home?"

"No, he offered me but I refused his offer"

"Honestly, you kissed or something?"

What the, how many tines I will tell you that we didn't kiss!

"Why would you ask that?"

"Because you were talking in your sleep a while ago and I can hear it from the kitchen. You were like, 'Oppa~~ what are you doing?"

She imitate me with a seductive voice like how I said it in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter