We Already Met Before

Thousand Miles Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye's P.O.V.

 

The sun ray was finally visible to my eyes glowing together with the snow softly and slowly falling to the ground. I was sitting by the window, waiting patiently for Min Young because she promised me that she will go home earlier than usual. I was wearing a jersey and shorts since I'm alone in the apartment and there's a heater so it was not really that cold.I was about to stand up to get a water from the refrigirator when I heard someone ringing the doorbell. Maybe it's Min Young. I walk towards the door to open it and saw her holding groceries. Ahh, she's early today because it's her payday. 

"Good day Shin Hye-ah!I bought our groceries since you said we're running out of stock. By the way, are you coming with me?"

To where?

Min Young dropped the paper bags of groceries on the island table and slowly put each one to the fridge and separates it by kind. She walked towards me and sat beside me and continue listening.

"Don't you remember? The anniversary celebration party of my company tommorow night, remember?"

Ah! The party, will I come? Min Young is the only person I know at the party. I will be so out of place if I'm with Min Young's co-workers. 

"I don't think I can come tomorrow."

I looked at her as if waiting for her response. I know she will be angry at me for saying that, we already talked about that and I said I will come with her so she was expecting now. She gave me a dreadful glare and planning to slap my forearm but I was quick enough to avoid her attack.

"Yah Shin Hye! You already promised to come, why backing out huh?"

"You know you're the only one I know there, right? If that so, then I will be so out of place if any chance you will talk with others."

I explained to her but she wasn't satisfied with my explanation. She still want me to join her to the party. It's a party for elite and workers and I will come, I don't have the guts to do so.

"I'm begging you Shin Hye, if you don't come with me then I will be the one that will be out of place. I don't have friends there"

Who are you kidding, Min Young? It's just your excuse, bleh! 

"Mwo? Don't have friends, my ! Don't joke around with me."

"I'm not kidding you, Shin Hye! Ah, if you come with me, I'll introduce you to one of my frie.."

She stopped halfway when she realized I know what she will saying. You're already caught Min Young.

"Friends? You don't have friends, huh? And what, you will introduce me to him, then you gave me more reasons not to come.

"Final Answer?" 

"What final answer?" 

I asked her but I slowly realized what she's asking.

"Ahh.. I won't come, okay."

Then I stood up to get a glass of water that I was supposed to get a while ago but Min Young stopped me when she said.

"Really?"

She looked at me with her cute puppy eyes and showed me her cuteness, it won't work Min Young.

"Okay, if you don't com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter