Chapter 2

Picking At The Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Humans tend not to notice what’s right in front of them.

Example 1:

Jung Jinyoung and Heo Solji.

Jung Jinyoung:

Date Of Birth: 18 November 1991

Place of Birth: Chungju, South Korea

Height: 1.78m. Roughly 5’9

Relationship status: Suspected single, surprising turn of ing events (haha. See what I did there?)

Heo Sol Ji

Date of Birth:10 January, 1989

Place of Birth: Seongnam, South Korea

Height: 1.70m. Roughly 5’6

Relationship Status: Doesn’t care about numbers but wants to find love. Presumed single until…

The two suspects, in question, went on long drives, meals and even “worked” together. They usually lied that they were just friends. Of course, we believed them because we had relationships like that of our very own and did not wish to be judgmental. But, they’re now statistics and no longer our personal friends.

-

Dae and I eyed them across the table. They looked like guilty suspects and I kicked her under the table for the nth time.

“Ah, ah, ah.”

“Yes, you, too. How could you do this to us?” I shouted, a little too loud. They glared at us and I glared right back.

“I support her. We were your loyal friends and now…”

“Nothing even happened, you overdramatic idiots!”

“That’s for us to decide!” Dae said.

“That’s right.”

“It was between us. Why do we need to tell you?”

“It affects everyone.”

“How does it affect everyone?”

“We’ve spent many a night discussing what the deal is with you two. We could not come to a conclusion.”

After eating, though, we were less grumpy and a lot less interested. We knew they would end up dating soon enough. In fact, we “shipped” them.

“So, ice cream or coffee?” Dae asked us.

“Death,” Solji said, patting her stomach. “Death on a platter.”

“I second that,” I murmured.

“Who wants some fertilization?” Dae yelled.

“Ew, man. That sounds disgusting. Shut the up!” Jinyoung said.

“Maybe, she does,” Solji said, pointing to me.

“Hey,” I said, smacking her arm. We were all sitting on the pavement right outside the beach, since it was closed at this time.

“Listen, we accepted it. Now, it’s time for you two to accept it,” Solji said and then winked.

“Bite me,” I muttered, shaking my head.

Jinyoung leaned his head on my shoulder and I looked down at him. He had closed his eyes and was probably falling asleep. I was today’s designated driver, since I wasn’t in the mood to drink. I looked up at the sky and tried to count the stars.

“You two look more like a couple, right now,” Dae said and chuckled before laying down.

“They are close enough for this to be normal. Why? Are you jealous of their relationship?”

“Shut the up!” Dae told her. He seemed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter