Heal

Witchcraft
Witchcraft Heal
 
“Dad says, they found a few Bellowpikes close to the river,” Minho says. “He says we should take Taemin with us, just to show him.”

“But Taemin’s only 7!” Kibum protests before he realizes what Minho has actually said. “Wait, Bellowpikes?”

Minho raises a questioning eyebrow and nods. Kibum blanks. He can’t do that. Jinki is a Bellowpike – he can’t possibly go out and kill those of Jinki’s clan. It could be his father for all Kibum knows. He could have killed his mother, even if Jinki insists he was young when she died and there’s no way Kibum would have been old enough to kill her. Minho waves his hand in front of Kibum’s face.

“You there?” he asks and Kibum nods a little.

“Yeah, I’m … I think … Yeah, it’s … Jinki invited me back to Midpass to spend some time with his parents. Just go with dad and Taemin, you’ll be fine without me,” Kibum says.

“Who are you and what did you do to my brother?” Minho deadpans when Kibum finishes. Kibum raises an eyebrow.

“What?”

“Are you really saying no to a hunt because you have to go to Midpass to meet your boyfriend’s parents?”

Kibum nods.

“Yes.”

He holds eye contact with Minho before the taller man looks away with a sigh. Kibum smiles a little to keep up his façade and not give himself away.

“Besides, Taemin wouldn’t even get to see you kill anything if I went. I would kill them all.”

Minho raises his head and looks at Kibum with a challenge in his eyes.

“Why don’t you come along and see if that really is the truth?”

Kibum laughs.

“You know it’s the truth.”

Minho frowns but lightens up soon enough when Jinki enters their house after work.

“Don’t steal my brother from me,” Minho tells Jinki when he passes him and exits and Kibum shakes his head a little, both as a sign to Jinki and just because Minho is being ridiculous.

“Just go home,” Kibum calls out the door towards Minho, who’s walking down the street. Minho waves exaggeratedly and Kibum smiles. As soon as he shuts the door, he slumps down in front of the door and pulls his knees towards his chest. .

“Babe,” Jinki says and Kibum looks up from his knees to find Jinki in front of him. Jinki gently puts his hands on Kibum’s knees. “What happened?”

It’s very unlikely Kibum to sink like that and Jinki knows that something is wrong. He knows that Minho must’ve told Kibum something Kibum didn’t want to hear but he has no idea what it could possibly be.

Jinki knows that Kibum still hasn’t fully comprehended his heritage and that it causes him a lot of stress. He has long since forgiven Jinki for keeping quiet about his, but he can’t really forgive himself for killing his own. Kibum just shakes his head, however, and keeps quiet. It has Jinki frowning a little.

“Come on, just tell me? Is it your parents?”

Kibum shakes his head. Jinki frowns a little in worry.

“They’re going on a hunt.”

This only has Jinki raising an eyebrow in confusion. He doesn’t get it. Kibum has been hunting since he was 8, there have been hunters for centuries, this fight between witches and humans have been ongoing for years. Kibum’s family hunting is nothing new.

“You’re not joining?” Jinki asks and Kibum looks at him with disgust.

“How can you even suggest that?”

Jinki flinches at the sting in Kibum’s voice.

“I’m sorry…”

There’s silence between them. They both know that Kibum has to keep up with his daily life, despite the newfound knowledge that he’s a witch too. If he acts suspiciously someone will found out and kill both of them.

“I can’t, Jinki… I can’t kill them. Not when …” Kibum says and then pauses, lets his words fade out. Jinki looks at him gently and urges him to continue. “Not when they’re Bellowpikes…” Kibum finishes in a whisper. Jinki feels his heart clench at the knowledge that the love of his life has been invited to kill his family. Sort of. Kibum looks up with tears in his eyes.

“I can’t Jinki, I can’t kill them.”

Jinki understands. He can see it in Kibum’s eyes, but he doesn’t force Kibum to say it when he leans in to kiss his cheek and wipe and the tear that falls onto his cheek and gets up from the floor.

“I’ll tell my dad to watch out.”

The conversation ends like that and Kibum stays on the floor for another 5 minutes until he fights with himself and finally wins the battle. He plops down on the couch instead and Jinki soon joins him. They sit in silence and Kibum snuggles into Jinki’s chest and feels so incredibly vulnerable.



Jinki pulls Kibum with him as they walk through the narrow streets of Midpass. Kibum’s lie has forced them to visit Midpass so they don’t make Minho suspicious but Jinki’s father isn’t home so they have the house to themselves. Jinki has promised to show Kibum his favorite spot as a child.

Kibum laughs when Jinki stumbles over a cobble stone and almost falls face first and Jinki turns around with a frown on his face. Kibum gently lets his hand run over Jinki’s cheek before he hears foot steps behind him and lets go. Jinki just sends him a smile before he continues to lead the way.



They end up in a small back alley in between two shops. They can barely squeeze in and Kibum is positive he’ll have aches all over when they finally step out as well. Jinki stops when he reaches the end of the alley and turns around to look at Kibum in the small space. There’s barely enough space to turn around.

“Why here?” he asks in a whisper. The small space makes it seem like their whispers are spoken out loud. Jinki reaches out in front of him and grabs Kibum’s hand.

“I used to be here after mom died. The two shops are magical shops in disguise. You’d be surprised with how little the humans in Midpass know. It’s like they’ve decided to forget our existence. I used to sit here to remind myself of what I am, how I fit into this world as well and to think of my mom.”

Kibum his cheek and leans closer, bumping their foreheads gently together.

“So is your mother looking down on me now and judging me for being with her son?”

Jinki chuckles and presses a kiss to Kibum’s lips.

“Yes,” he whispers against Kibum’s soft lips and Kibum shuts him up with another kiss. The alley is too narrow for them to embrace each other, but they forget themselves in the darkness and the privacy of the alley. It’s magical, it’s a world created just for them. There aren’t anyone that is going to judge their kisses, their love, their powers. Not here. Here they are together, just the two of them and Kibum wants it to be like this for all eternity.

Unfortunately for him, standing in this position soon makes the muscles in his neck ache and he has to pull away.

“We’re not small children anymore,” he says and Jinki laughs a little.

“Is it too narrow for your wide shoulders?”

Kibum scoffs at him.

“Oh, shut up,” he says and starts backing away from Jinki and out of the back alley.



Jinki’s father returns home an hour before Kibum leaves. It’s the first time Kibum meets him. The man is skinny and looks older than he is. He has deep lines in his forehead and his cheeks are sunken in. The black spots beneath his eyes speak of a life with hard labor. Kibum nods his greeting and feels awfully awkward. He shouldn’t be, they’re all witches, but Kibum knows that the news is just as recent to Jinki’s father as it had been to himself. Jinki’s father is kind but concise.

Kibum is getting dressed when he hears Jinki and his father talk in the kitchen.

“I don’t trust him,” Jinki’s father says and Kibum stops in his movements.

“Why not?” Jinki asks, voice neutral.

“He’s a Qitas,” Jinki’s father says and his voice betrays his emotions.

“He’s a Kim,” Jinki counters. There’s silence for a few seconds.

“Jinki, he’s a hunter. He kills us. He doesn’t care about your love or your trust. I don’t want to lose you like I lost your mother.”

Kibum holds his breath as the words sink in. He’s a hunter. Jinki’s father don’t trust him. Jinki’s father thinks Kibum is going to kill Jinki.

“I trust him,” Jinki says.

“Jinki, don’t. Come back, move in with me. We can live in Midpass together, away from hunters…”

He doesn’t say ‘Kibum’ but it’s implicitly there. Jinki doesn’t answer and suddenly footsteps are moving towards Kibum in the hallway. It wakes Kibum up from his trance and he quickly slips on his jacket. Jinki smiles at him when he finds him in the hallway. “Come babe, let’s go home.”

Kibum doesn’t tell Jinki that he overheard the conversation.



Kibum withdraws from Jinki the next morning. Jinki knows something is off, but he can’t tell exactly what it is and Kibum refuses to acknowledge that anything is different. It is different, however, because Kibum can’t help think about what he has overheard. He knows he would never put Jinki in danger, he loves him too much to even consider that thought, but it’s true that he used to be a hunter. He is a hunter. He’s a witch and a hunter and he has yet to understand who to stand with.

He’s just constantly stalling the decision, not wanting to look his past in the eyes and fearing for the future if and when he does. He needs to do something, though, because he can’t keep ignoring what must be said, what has to be done.

He kisses Jinki when he leaves for work and then plops down on the couch. He browses through a few of Jinki’s books but he doesn’t understand majority of what is written because it’s in Aurari. Kibum knows that Jinki wouldn’t approve of him looking through the books without Jinki there to guide him and translate, but Kibum doesn’t want to tell Jinki that he overheard the conversation, so he keeps looking while Jinki is working and Kibum is alone.



When Jinki returns home as the sun sets, Kibum has taken a decision. Jinki finds him in the kitchen with a cup of tea in front of him. Kibum is looking at his hands.

“What’s wrong?” Jinki asks and Kibum looks up find him right in front of him.

“I’m going to tell Minho,” he says. Silence falls over them both while Jinki absorbs his words.

“You can’t, Kibum. That’s absurd. He’ll kill you on the spot if he knows you’re a witch. He’s a Qitas.”

Kibum frowns a little.

“He’s my brother Jinki and I’m a Qitas too. Will you stop talking about my last name like it’s a death sentence? It doesn’t make this easier. I’m going to tell Minho and if he kills me, then I’m dead and can’t care about anything anymore.”

Jinki takes a deep breath and pinches his nose bridge.

“Kibum, have you gone crazy? What kind of spice did you smell? Did you eat the Ozomia? I told you not to touch the bottom drawer of the fridge.”

“Jinki, stop. I didn’t eat your weird fruits or smell your witchcraft herbs, okay?”

“Are you willing to lose this? Do I mean that little to you that you value telling your brother more than staying alive with me? What about your parents? Are you going to walk into the Pyulm forest and proudly state that you’re a Kim witch? You don’t even know what kind of witch you are!”

“I know! For crying out loud Jinki, you’re not making this easier! I don’t know what kind of witch I am, I don’t even know my powers, I know nothing and now you’re going to stop me from talking to my brother? He’s my brother Jinki! I guess you’ll never know what that feels like, huh?”

Kibum stands and in an exaggerated gesture tips his cup over and spills the hot tea onto the floor. None of the two men cares about the hot liquid.

“I love you Kibum! I don’t want to see you dead because you’re careless! You don’t know what it’s like living in fear of getting killed every-ing-day!”

“I don’t! I don’t know anything about being a witch because I have been raised like a human all my life. This is hard Jinki. I don’t want to kill more witches, but I can’t run away from my family. I don’t want to lose them! I’d rather die than choose between them and you!”

With those words Kibum turns on his heels and leaves Jinki in the kitchen to a tea that is quickly getting cold on the floor.



Kibum is hiding under the covers. His anger has long since dimmed, he understands that Jinki doesn’t want to lose him, but he doesn’t want to hide from Minho either. There’s too much at stake no matter what he does and Kibum has decided already.

He hears the door open but doesn’t make any move to look towards it. He knows that it’s Jinki, he can hear him walk carefully so as to not wake up Kibum should he have fallen asleep. Kibum closes his eyes and waits for Jinki’s warmth and the comfort the other man brings with him. When Jinki presses against Kibum’s chest, Kibum sighs in relief.

“I’m sorry,” Jinki whispers before he presses a kiss to Kibum’s shoulder. Kibum turns in his embrace and opens his eyes. Jinki looks surprised that he is awake but he doesn’t say anything.

“I’m sorry as well. I never meant to dismiss your feelings. I…”

He doesn’t get to continue, before Jinki has pressed his lips to Kibum’s.

“It’s okay,” he whispers when they part. “I understand. All this is new to you and you’re damned if you, damned if you don’t. I was egoistic and wanted you for myself.”

They lie in silence, looking at each other.

“I’m still going to tell Minho,” Kibum says after a few seconds of silence. Jinki doesn’t say anything. It’s obvious that he doesn’t like the idea.

“I don’t want you to go alone,” Jinki says after a minute. Kibum widens his eyes.

“I don’t want you to come with me!”

They look at each other.

“Kibum…” Jinki says but Kibum shakes his head.

“No. I’m going alone.”

Jinki just sighs.

“No, you’re not. At least let me protect you.”

“You’re a Bellowpike,” Kibum deadpans. Jinki smiles.

“You’re underestimating me now,” he says and Kibum sighs a little.

“I don’t want him to kill you.”

Kibum presses closer to Jinki’s chest and Jinki automatically holds him a little closer. The heat is getting to Kibum under the blanket but he doesn’t want to move away from Jinki. Not now.

“I don’t want him to kill you either. Kibum, I love you. Let’s tell him together. Please. I’ll do my best to understand your dilemmas, but please don’t leave me out of it.”

Kibum nods a little.

“Okay. I promise.”

He leans up and presses his lips to Jinki’s.

“I love you too,” Kibum says when he lets go and smiles.



The forest is dark, the sky filled with clouds and the tree tops stopping the little sun from entering. Kibum is sitting on the large rock near the Cluhox caves. Minho sits in front of him on another rock that’s a little smaller. Kibum is nervous but he knows that Minho isn’t carrying any weapons. It’ll be almost impossible for him to kill Kibum, but there is always a risk and it’s making him nervous. Kibum should know Minho well enough to know he doesn’t need to fear for his life.

Kibum has spent the entire morning trying to convince himself that he knows his brother better than anyone else. Still, sitting in front of Minho, about to tell him that he’s what they have been hunting their entire life, makes him nervous and anxious.

“I have a secret I need to tell you,” Kibum says and leans back on his hands. Minho leans forward on his rock and tilts his head.

“Oh. What’s so important that you couldn’t tell me back home?” he asks and Kibum swallows the lump in his throat.

“You have to promise you’re not going to freak out,” he says and Minho raises an eyebrow.

“What? Did you break up with Jinki?”

Kibum shakes his head.

“No, I …”

Kibum stalls and Minho sighs a little.

“Come on, Kibum.”

“I’m a witch, Minho.”

There’s silence between them as a Coua calls for their mate. Then Minho bursts into laughter.

“That’s a good one, Bum!” he says in between laughter. Kibum is just watching him solemnly.

“I’m not joking, Min.”

His words have Minho stop laughing but Minho still doesn’t look like he believes him.

“You can’t be a witch, Kibum. Stop being ridiculous. You’re my brother!”

Kibum takes a deep breath.

“You know I was adopted, Min… I’m a witch. It’s true.”

Minho shakes his head.

“That bastard to Jinki must have brainwashed you. He’s a witch, isn’t he?”

Minho jumps off his rock and starts walking towards home. Kibum widens his eyes in shock at the turn of events and hurries off of his own rock and after Minho.

“Minho!” he calls but Minho doesn’t stop. “Minho, please!”

They’re a good 25 meters from the Cluhox caves when Kibum finally catches up and grabs his elbow. Minho spins around and looks at Kibum with confusion in his eyes.

“You can’t be…” he says. Kibum holds their eye contact this time.

“I am. Jinki hasn’t done anything. It’s not his fault. You can kill me if you want to, I don’t care. But I can’t keep it secret to you.”

Minho shakes his head.

“You’re my brother Kibum! I can’t kill you, that makes no sense. You can’t be a witch. Why would mom and dad adopt a witch? You got it wrong. You’re human like me.”

Kibum continues to look at him and the longer they hold eye contact, the more does Minho deflate.

“You can’t be…” he says but even he sounds like he doubts it. “Let me go.”

Minho pulls his elbow from Kibum’s grip. He leaves Kibum in the middle of the Pyulm forest, confused and fearing for his life.



Kibum sits on the couch that afternoon. He’s watching people on the street start to run when it suddenly starts to rain. Jinki isn’t home, he’s at work. Kibum hasn’t told Jinki that he was going to talk to Minho today but now he regrets it. He’s afraid Minho will barge into their house, weapon in hands and kill him, yet at the same time he can’t imagine it happening. He feels so split and he can’t figure out if what he does is the right thing. He sighs a little. Then someone knocks on the door. Kibum flinches and curls in on himself. The knocking continues.

When the knocking stops a minute or two later, Kibum fears that whoever is on the other side will blast the door in. He closes his eyes but nothing happens until a knock sounds on the window. Kibum jumps and then opens his eyes. Jonghyun stands on the other side, hand raised to knock again. He gestures towards the front door and Kibum nods a little. Of course, it isn’t Minho coming to kill him.

When Kibum opens the front door Jonghyun steps inside with a wide smile on his lips.

“I know what you are!” he exclaims the minute the door is shut behind him. Kibum blinks a little. “What kind of Kim, I mean.” Jonghyun tilts his head a little. “Come on, aren’t you excited?”

Kibum nods a little and tries to forget the conversation he had with Minho earlier.

“Of course! Tell me what kind of Kim I am,” he says and gestures towards the living room. Jonghyun flops onto the couch and Kibum sits beside him.

“So I told you that you weren’t a Shadowguard because I would have known if you were, right? Anyway, Jinki said Ebonforges weren’t able to heat up their surroundings so I narrowed it down to Charford and Frostwell, right? And this is were everything makes sense. You’re definitely a Charford.”

Jonghyun nods satisfied and Kibum raises an eyebrow. It makes no sense.

“What? How does that make sense?”

Kibum doesn’t get it. Jonghyun just shakes his head.

“Because you can’t be a Frostwell so you have to be a Charford, right?”

Kibum still doesn’t get it.

“I don’t…?” he says and Jonghyun sighs exasperated.

“My sister told me Charfords are often adopted and raised as humans.”

Jonghyun wiggles his eyebrows and Kibum sighs a little.

“Jonghyun, you can’t just…” he says but Jonghyun interrupts him.

“Can’t just what? Kibum, you literally fit the Chardford witch description to a ing T. You’re a Charford. Call me a genius.” Kibum is saved by Jinki.

“You? A genius. You must’ve eaten too many Nujituce,” Jinki says and Jonghyun scrambles to a sitting position and looks offended at his best friend.

“Go away, I’m talking to your boyfriend.”

Jinki laughs and leans down to press a kiss to Kibum’s forehead. The playful banter between the two best friends has Kibum slowly relaxing and while he never forgets his conversation with Minho, he isn’t high strung and constantly fearing his death.



A week passes by and nothing happens. Jinki knows that Kibum has spoken to Minho but as time goes by, they both start to relax and not fear every knock on their door. Jinki has suggested they move elsewhere but Kibum has refused. It’s stupid, it really is. If Minho wants to kill them, it’d be better to run away, flee and forget but Kibum doesn’t want to run away. Jinki thinks he’s stupid. Still he accepts Kibum’s decision.

They snuggle in bed the evening and curl together at the table in the mornings. Kibum doesn’t let go of Jinki’s hand if he can get away with it and Jinki has his arms around Kibum’s waist more often than not. It feels like they’re preparing for doomsday, spending as much time together before they’re going to be torn apart.

But nothing happens. Life goes by like always, the threat doesn’t seem any bigger than it did before Kibum told Minho.



It’s storming two days later and Kibum can’t fall asleep. Jinki is sound asleep beside him but Kibum has an odd feeling and it has him staying awake as the thunder sounds above them and the lightning occasionally lights up their bedroom. There is something in the air and Kibum can’t point out what it is. He knows something is about to happen, however.

The knocking on the front door is weak, covered by the thunderclap and the rain but Kibum hears it anyway. He wiggles out of Jinki’s hold, heart beating in his chest as he walks towards it in the darkness of their house. Maybe this is it. Maybe this is what they have been waiting for the entire week. He isn’t surprised when he opens the front door and finds a soaked Minho on the other side. He is surprised, however, when Minho looks down and apologizes.

“What?” he asks but Minho doesn’t say anything. He almost expects to get beheaded but nothing happens. Kibum stares at Minho and Minho stares at the ground and time ticks by awfully slowly, counted by lightning and thunderclaps above them. When Kibum has counted five thunderclaps he invites Minho inside. Minho shivers from the cold and his wet clothes and Kibum goes to fetch him a towel.

They sit on the couch, both looking towards the window as the rain continues to fall. When Kibum can’t hold his confusion anymore, he asks.

“What are you doing here?”

Minho bites his lower lip before he lets go and takes a deep sigh.

“I can’t believe you’re a witch. I can’t kill you. You’re my brother. But that’s going against everything we’ve been taught, everything we’ve been raised with and I’m so confused. I don’t want to believe you’re a witch but you wouldn’t lie to me. I don’t understand why you told me, when I could have gotten you killed. I don’t understand anything Kibum.”

When he finishes he looks at Kibum with wide eyes. His confusion translates into his look and Kibum nods a little. He understands. He understands the confusion and the fear, he understands the betrayal of what they have been taught their entire lives.

“Are you here to kill me?” he asks in a small voice and Minho shakes his head.

“No. No, I’m not going to kill you and I’m not going to tell anyone that you and Jinki are witches. I’m not going to get you killed Kibum. I can’t do that…”

Kibum can’t fight the smile on his lips but then the floor creaks and they both turn towards Jinki that enters the living room. Jinki rubs his eyes and then does a double take when he sees Minho.

“What are you doing here?” he asks, voice hostile despite the sleepiness that is still etched into it.

“It’s okay Jinki, it’s …”

“I’m not here to kill you Jinki,” Minho says. “I’m not here to kill my brother either.”

Jinki doesn’t relax as he walks towards them on the couch and then sits beside Kibum. He forces Kibum closer to his chest and wraps his arms around him protectively.

“I’ll kill you if you even try as much as touching him,” Jinki says and Minho scoffs.

“You’re no match for a hunter, but I’m not here to kill any of you. If I was I would’ve done so already.” Minho then turns to Kibum. “I can’t leave mom and dad like you did, but I’ll do everything I can to protect your secret. Also ... Taemin asks for you. I don’t know what to tell him.”

Kibum nods a little and pats Jinki’s hands that are still secured tightly around his abdomen.

“Tell him he can stay here for a week or two when summer comes.”

Minho nods and gets up from the couch.

“And Minho?” Kibum says. Minho looks at him. “Thank you. For trusting me. I know how hard it is and how wrong it is. But thank you. Genuinely.”

Minho smiles a little.

“You’re still my brother.”

Kibum doesn’t even get to say anything before Minho disappears into the downpour outside. Jinki doesn’t let go of him and Kibum just smiles a little. Maybe the world isn’t as cruel as he has been brought up to believe.



“Jonghyun is such an idiot,” Jinki mutters as he passes Kibum, eyes on his book. Kibum lifts an eyebrow and looks at him. Jinki keeps muttering as he paces in the living room. When Kibum doesn’t get any answer to his unsaid question, he turns away from Jinki again and starts cooking.

“Aha!” Jinki suddenly exclaims, surprising Kibum and almost making him spill the entire bottle of salt into the soup.

“Dammit Jinki!” he shouts but he doesn’t get a reply. Instead he soon finds himself lifted off of the floor.

“I knew it!” Jinki says when he puts Kibum down again. “You are not a Charford!”

Kibum fixes his clothes and glares at Jinki.

“What was that for?” he asks and Jinki just sends him a wide smile.

“I know what you are,” he says and Kibum raises an eyebrow.

“I’m a Charford. Jonghyun said that. Everything fits, Jinki.”

Jinki shakes his head.

“No, it doesn’t. You’re not a Charford. You’re a Frostwell.”

Kibum frowns.

“That makes no sense, Jinki. Frostwell witches don’t speak. You told me that yourself.”

Jinki nods a little.

“I know but that was before I was smarter. Now I know. You’re a Frostwell witch babe. Look, you’re not dangerous and your powers aren’t stronger when you’re emotional.”

“How do you know that?” Kibum interrupts and Jinki just raises an eyebrow.

“I would know,” he says simply before he continues with his explanation. “You told me you were always the better hunter, you always had an ability to feel nature around you – like the Frostwell’s. I don’t know why you were left up for adoption but it wasn’t because you had a Charford mother that wanted to protect her son. You’re a Frostwell, trust me.”

Kibum feels a little dizzy when Jinki continues because this – this makes sense. He always had a sense of nature and even though nothing else fits, it makes sense that it’s because of his unnatural upbringing.

“I’m a Frostwell,” he repeats and Jinki smiles wide before he presses a kiss to Kibum’s lips.

“I’m marrying a Frostwell,” he says and Kibum pulls away to look at Jinki while he absorbs his words.

“Hang on… Marrying?” Kibum asks and Jinki stops while he, too, realizes what he has said.

“, I … I mean, dating. I’m dating a Frostwell. Uhm… I mean, not that I wouldn’t marry you! I love you, I really do, I just …”

Kibum starts laughing before he presses close to Jinki and wraps his hands around him.

“I love you too.”
 
Author's Note Okay, so I'll be honest here - I don't remember all the unanswered questions I left in the original oneshot, hah. So I probably missed some and I probably made a million more. ; _ ; 

But the sequel should clear up what happens to Kibum and Jinki (kinda) and what happens with Kibum's family. Sort of. 

His parents is never told about his real heritage and Taemin learns about it when he's old enough to keep secrets. Minho tries to raise Taemin not to hate witches in all secrecy, though, because he realizes that Kibum is still Kibum and still his brother and they both start questioning if the whole fight between humans and witches are worth it to begin with. 

They are good beans. <3 
Sleepy Layouts