New Workplace and Awkward Lunch

How to Pay A Pair of Louboutins.

Jessica opens her eyes. Her room was empty, just a sunshine peeking from the window. 

"Unnie!" She saw a girl's face peeping from outside the door. As the girl went closer, she can see that it's Krystal.

"Mmm Soojungie.." Jessica strech her arms. 

"Umma called. She said you have an appointment with Mrs. Lee.. I dont know which one Mrs. Lee that she mean because everyone is Mrs Lee here in Korea."

"Oh ne.. The one that about to give me a job. What time is it?" 

"9 in the morning. Chop chop unni, ur breakfast is in the kitchen, i must go now.. Donghae asked me to go earlier."

She leaves the apartment, leaving Jessica alone. So she went to bath, get her finest dress, a pair of a black heels and a pearl neklace. She want to look good infront of Mrs. Lee. She get her purse, and grab a bottle of juice and stop a cab. She found herself standing infront of a very tall building, maybe the biggest one in Seoul. So she went inside and meet the receptionist.

"Mmm Mrs Lee Minkyung please?"

"Who are you?"  "I'm Jessica Jung. I already make an appointment."

"Oh! Miss Jung.. Come with me." Jessica follows the receptionist into the 8th floor. They stopped in front of a see-through door. The receptionist knocked the door and let her in.

"Mrs Lee?" Jessica walks carefully, looking at a woman sitting in a chair, busy with her work.

"Oh dear! My Beautiful Jessica!" Mrs Lee walks towards her and hug her tightly.

"Ah, hello.." Jessica hugs Mrs. Lee awkwardly.

"I really know that you have a good sense of fashion, so when your Mom called, i am so excited! Please sit down!" Mrs. Lee invite her to sit. She pours a tea from the teapot into the teacup in front of Jessica.

"I'm so sorry we can't talk for a long time, i already promise to my son to have lunch with him.." Mrs. Lee sat beside Jessica.

"No it's fine.. We can talk about my job, and when i can start." Jessica answers.

"Yeah, since it's thursday, you can start on next monday. Just take a rest, your flight from US is kinda tiring, right? Well.. Is there any big star icon that have been worked with you?"

"Oh yes, thank you Mrs. Lee... So far i've worked with Beyonce, Mischa Barton, Rachel Zoe, Rosie Huntington - Whiteley and manymore.."

"Oh, your boss is Alexa Chung right? She was my favorite girl.. Every fashion stuffs just works with her and her british style.."

"Yes! She was like my rolemodel and she gave me a lot of fashion tips.." And the girls talk continued for 45minutes until someone knock the door.

"............. Mom?" A tall guy figure with a blonde hair peeping from the semi-transparant door.

"Son!" Both Mrs. Lee and Jessica turns their heads to the door, as a guy with a nice suit walking towards them. Mrs.Lee get up and hugs his son.

"Jessica, it's my son, Lee Donghae."

"Wait....  Isnt this man is Krystal's boss?" Jessica thinking.

"Oh Mom, I've met her before. Yesterday night at a club. She's Soojung's older sister." Donghae smiles politely

"Oh, so Mrs. Jung's another daughter is Soojung? She never told me.." Mrs. Lee gasp.

"Yes, Soojung doesnt want people knows that she is a Jung Family." Jessica adds.

"Oh i understand. Jessica.. I'm really sorry but i really want to continue our conversations, what if you come with us to have some lunch? It's fine, right Donghae?" Mrs. Lee sending a death glare to Donghae, answered by Donghae nodding.

"I really don't wanna messed up your family lunch, i'll just go home.." Jessica ignores the offer politely.

"Oh, please Jessica? I'll get my stuffs." Mrs. Lee walks to her desk and grab her coat and purse.

"Okay.." Jessica give in and follow the Lee family to an elite meat restaurant.

"So.. How's your life back there in US?" Donghae asked while chewing his meat.

"It's good really good and comfy, you can get everything you wanted there.. Maybe in Seoul will be the same, i just need to blending with people." Jessica answers.

"How about love life? A boyfriend maybe?" Mrs. Lee smirks.

"Hahaha no.. My life is quite a mess, i don't think i can handle another mess." 

"Really? You are beautiful, kind, and well-manered.. Oh, Donghae is single too." Mrs. Lee chuckled. Jessica & Donghae choked at their meal.

"Mom.." Donghae giving a death glare to her mom.

"What, son? You're single right? And he's looking for a wife.." Mrs. Lee whispers to Jessica.

"Hahaha really? I dont know that he's kind of family man who wants to married soon.." Jessica glance at Donghae, seeing Donghae's cheek turning red.

"It's actually my Mom's plan."

"Oh, mianhae. I needed to be in my office soon. Donghae-yah, can you drive her home?" Mrs. Lee winks at Jessica

"Oh... Umm.. Of course, mom. Take care." Donghae hugs her mom

"Jessica, thank you for today. See you at the office on monday?"

"Yes, sure Ma'am. Goodbye." Jessica accept her hugs. Mrs. Lee walks to the door, take a glance at both Jessica & Donghae, waves her hand and leaving.

"So....?" Donghae awkwardly asked.

"Let's go home. Tiffany is waiting for me." 

"Okay." Donghae gently put his hand in Jessica's back, making a cool sensation on Jessica's body and makes her heart fluttered. Who doesnt melts when a handsome guy touch your body?

"What about if we take a walk? Soojung's apartment is not so far from here.." Jessica stops Donghae when he's about to go into his car.

"Well... As you wish." 

They walked to Jessica's apartment.

"So.. You used to walk in NY?"

"Yes.. I dont have a car, and walking is good for you health anyway. Have you ever come to NY?"

"I've been there twice. My Dad used to asks me to control his company there before he died."

"He died? I'm sorry..'

"It's okay. He died a few years ago, because of a heart attack. Nah, we're arrived." Donghae and Jessica stops infront of her apartment.

"Thank you for accompanying me. See you around?"

"Sure." Donghae smiles gently, while Jessica walks to the door.

"Jessica-ssi." Donghae called her again, right before she closed the door.

"Have a good day." Donghae waved, and Jessica waves back.

 

 

----

 

Sorry for late updates! I'm so busy and my lover has died a month ago and it's hard for me to recover.. Please enjoy <3