First Meeting

How to Pay A Pair of Louboutins.

This chapter is that i'm waiting for!!! Kekeke HaeSica~

-------------------------- 

----------------------------------

The three arrived in a club. Krystal smiles to the guard, she seems to know the guard very well. "My boss, used to go here often. But he's overseas now.." Krystal explained. The place is very crowdy. Jessica, Krystal and Tiffany sat in the bartender table. "3 martini, please. Shaken, not stirred." Krystal ordered them a drink. "Right away." "What's your job here in Korea?" Jessica ask her. The place is very noisy, so they were talking while yelling. "I'm a singer here. It's my part-time job. I work in a company, a personal assistant." Krystal explained. "The drink is ready." Tiffany hand thr drink to Jessica and Krystal, and starts talking to the bartender. The bartender is very handsome, he has some beard that makes him looks y. The bartender can't stop flirting with her. "Kle, i wanna go to the bathroom. I'll be back soon." Jessica get up from her seat and walks through the crowd. It was very noisy and very crowded. The next thing that she realized is there's a man who bumped her body. "Oh, mianhamnida.." The man is holding her waist, avoiding her from falling. "Gwenchana." Jessica smiles. She put her hands in the man's shoulder to help herself get up. "Aish my ankle.." Jessica scolded. Her killer heels hurts her own foot. "Let me help you. Are you alone here? I'll buy you a drink." The man supported Jessica because she barely walk. The man bring Jessica to the bartender table. "Unnie gwenchana-yo?!?!" Krystal saw her injured sister and help her sit. "Thanks for helping my sister, i really appreciate it and.." Krystal is too busy putting off her sister's heels and she doesnt realize who's the guy that helped her sister. "Ya!! LEE DONGHAE! What are you doing here?!" Krystal stands up and yelling at her boss. "How could you talk to me like that?!" Donghae scolded. "Wait!! Wait. Kle, you said your boss is overseas?" Jessica cutted the argument. "Used to. He's disappear, and everyone is worrying about him. And he called telling that he's overseas. Now, i met him in his favorite club. Where the hell is your girls?" Krystal teasing Donghae. "I'm sorry!! I'm annoyed by Umma telling me to stop flirting with girls and get married." "Oh please, let me buy you three some drinks." Donghae pulls Krystal's hand while Tiffany and Jessica following at the back. They sat in a VVIP place.  "I'm Lee Donghae."Donghae sitting besides Jessica. "I'm Jessica Jung, Krystal's older sister."  "Oh." Donghae nodded. "And you?" He asked Tiffany. "Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany smiles. They talked until 2am.  "Ah, Donghae-ssi, it's almost midnight. We must go now. Thanks for the drink." Tiffany stands up, along with Jess and Krystal. "Ya! You'd better go home, rough schedule tomorrow. I'll send you the schedule to your phone." Krystal yells at Donghae. "Ne. Wait!" Donghae pulls Jessica's hand. He took out a pen from his pocket and wrote something in her hands. "Call me." Donghae speak without any sounds and smiles naughtily. Krystal sighed heavily and pulls Jess and Tiff outside. "He is a hard flirter. He used to flirts on me, but he figures out that i have Minho." Krystal explaines while laughing. Jessica laughs and nodded, looking at a phone number writed in her hand. "He is a party guy. His life is so glamorous, since his father is a leader of one of the biggest company in the world. His dad died a year ago. After his father's dead, his mother keep forcing him to get married, because his father's obey him to leading the company after he left. His mother thinks he need to find a girl to accompany him. And after that, he gone wild." Krystal explaines. "That seems a tough life." Tiffany answers. "It is." They go home and fall asleep as soon as their head touch the pillow.