Christian Louboutin Gold Bridgets Back Spiked Ankle Boots.

How to Pay A Pair of Louboutins.

SORRY FOR A VERY LATE UPDATE! I'm so busy lately because school is starting..

 

-----------------------------------

------------------------------------------

"Ya! Wake up!" Jessica opens her eyes a bit, she saw Tiffany's face in front of her.

"Your face.. Ridiculous urrghh.."  She closes her eyes again, but Tiffany pulls and throw away her blanket.

"Mwoyaa i still wanna sleep!" Jessica hides her face with a pillow. 

"Unnie ya! Oh cmon don't you remember?"

"What? You always woke me up every early morning?" Jessica is amused.

"As you said yesterday that we both need some refreshing, we're going to go shopping! I don't get it that you're forgeting our shopping plan.."

"Shopping? Ok!" Jessica jumps from her bad and walks to the bathroom happily, while Tiffany sighed and leave Jess' room. Jessica spends almost 20 minutes in the bathroom and 25 minutes to get dressed,, So it takes 45 minutes for Jessica to get ready. Tiffany watching the TV while waiting for her.

"Are we going now? Jessica steps out from her room, wearing a statement red crop top and a white shorts, with a black ankle boots.

"We used to go 15 minutes ago, since you take the whole time getting ready." Tiffany look up at the clock on the wall. Jessica chukled.

"Let's go." She held Tiff's hand outside the apartment.

 

They went to several shops, their hands were tired holding some plastic bags filled with stuffs they bought.. Finally they stopped in front of a Christian Louboutin shoe stores. Some killer heels with various colors and styles showed in the the display windows, making every single eyes who saw it want to have it and take it home. But when they first time entering the shop, a very bling bling ankle boots catches Jessica's attention.

"Tiffany Hwang!! Look at that!!" Jessica pokes Tiffany real hard and pointed at the shoes in the display rack.

"Damn it! You should buy it!!" Tiffany shaking Jessica, after realized there's some girl who admiring the shoes too. Without thinking twice, she steps foroward and grab the shoes, making a huge disappointment looks on the girls' face. While Jessica smiles, feeling proud of her winning. She walks to the cashier and take out her credit card. 

"Hello, it costs $825.00." The cashier smiles while putting the box of heels into the shopping bag. Jessica handed her credit card, and smile in satisfied. The cashier is done doing the payment and hand her card back, and also the shopping bag.

"Thanks for shopping here!" The cashier greet her. Jessica bows her head and leave.

"OH MY GOD i can't beleive you bought that heels!" Tiffany bursts into happiness as soon as they went out from the store.

"I KNOW RIGHT! This is one of the most expensive thing i ever bought~" Jessica smirks.

"Now let's go to starbucks, i'm over the top tired.. I'll pay." Jessica and Tiffany walks to a starbucks store near their apartment.

"Good afternoon!" The cashier greeted them.

"Good afternoon.. I'm i wanna order a large cup of a hot chocolate and an iced cappucino, please."

"Okay, please wait a moment." The cashier came in a few minutes with her order in his hand.  Jessica took out her card and hand it to the cashier. While doing the transaction, the cashier showed a confused face.

"Is there any problem?" Jessica asked.

"I'm sorry, i'm new here so i'm kinda confused." The cashier chuckled.

"Oh, ne." The cashier try it again.

"Umm.. Sorry, miss. But i guess your card is blocked.." The cashier looks kinda hestitate.

"No, it's impossible, i just shopped with that card 15 minutes ago."

"But i cant do the transaction.. Wait, i'll call my manager." The cashier talks on the phone and his manager came out, and take over the transaction. He tried about 3 times and speak to Jessica.

"Sorry, Miss. But the card is blocked."  The manager told Jessica.

"Wait there must be a mistake, i just...."

"I'll pay in cash." Tiffany cutted Jessica's word and took out a few dollars from her purse.

"Thank you." The cashier thanked her, and they leave the shop.

"What the heck happen with my credit card?? We just shopped ina Louboutin stores with that card!"  Jessica scolded.

"You're transaction is too much.. That heels is hella expensive.." Tiffany told her.

"Ahh.. I know.." They walk in to their apartment building.

"Hello, Mrs. Smith!" Tiffany greet the caretaker.

"Hello girls! Oh Jessica, there's a man with a black leather jacket came to see you.."

"Who?"

"I don't know.. I told him that you're out, and then he left." 

"Ohh.. Maybe a guy delivering stuffs or something." Jessica walks upstairs but Mrs. Smith stopped her.

"Jess! Umm this is some letters for you. I've been kinda busy these day and i haven't got a chance to give it to you.."  Mrs. Smith took out a stack of letters from her bag and give it to Jessica.

"Wow, that was much letters.. Thanks.. Have a nice day." Jessica and Tiffany waves and runs upstairs.

"OH MY GODDDD I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGSS" Tiffany put the shopping bags in the pantry and  throws her body into the sofa. Jessica put off her ankle boots and sits in the pantry, opening the letters she got.

"Mom's letter.. Credit card bill, Kle's letter.. Bill, bill, bill.. Ahh this s."  She throws the letter to the air.

"Imma take a bath." Jessica walks to her room while holding het ankle boots. She just about to take off her clothes when her phone is ringing. She cursed and pick up the phone.

"Yes?"

"Oh Jessica Jung. Finally you picking up. I came to your apartment today but no answer."

"I'm just arrived. Who are you?" 

"You need to pay the bills."

"What bills?"

"Credit cards.."

"Ugghh i lost my job."

"And you still spending your money for things you dont need."

"What?"

"You just arrived home after shopping till drop with your roomate. That's why your card is blocked."

"Aisshh.. Okay! I'll pay. But just half of it, i'll pay it gradually."

"Good." The man hung up the phone. Jessica biting her nails worriedly.

"Gwencahana-yo?" Tiffany asks.

"Ne.. Just a debt collector calling."

"That's causing your card are blocked."

"Yeah. I'm gonna takes a bath." Jessica slams her bathroom door, and take off her clothes, turning on the aroma therapy, turn on the hot water and jumps in to the bath tub. No one can disturb her now.