Beautiful City Seoul

How to Pay A Pair of Louboutins.

Beautiful City Seoul~ Kekeke this chapter is not long...... Sorry ;3

------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

"Jung Sooyeon!!" Tiffany yelled in her ears, making her almost falling from her seat. "Mwoya?! Cant you wake me up smoothly?!" Jessica is over-the-top shocked. "Sorry. We'll arrived in Incheon airport in 20 minutes. That's why i woke you up." Tiffany smiles excitedly after repeating the flight attendant's words. Jessica look outsid the window. She's in Korea already. They get off the plane and get their luggages. From a far distance, she can see her sister, Soojung's happy face seeing her arrived safely in Korea. She ran to Jessica and hugged her tightly. "Unnie!!" Soojung screams and wraps her hands around Jessica's neck. "Krystal!! How i missed you!!" Jessoca hugged her back and give her a quick peck. "Ppany unnie!" Soojung jumps and hugs Tiffany too. "Krystal! You've grown up.." Tif look at her from hair to toe. "Of course i am! Oh, this is Choi Minho." Krystal held a brown hair-ed guy who starred at them all this time. He was very tall, his body is very athletic and her eyes is very wide. "Choi Minho imnida. I'm Krystal's boyfriend." The guy bowed deeply. "Jung Sooyeon imnida." "Hwang Miyoung imnida." they bowed too.  "Let's go to your apartment.." Krystal walks happily while holding her boyfriend's hand. Jeasica was really amazed with the city called Seoul. She's been here once, when she was 3 years old. While for Tiffany, it's her first time in Seoul. They arrived pretty fast in the apartment, and starts unpacking. Krystal and Minho is helping them. Krystal's apartment is very bog. It has 4 big rooms with a bathroom in it. Also there's a closet in each room. Suddenly Minho got a phone call.  "Mmm girls.. I must go now. My Mom called, she said she needs me to do something. Have fun in Seoul, nuna. See ya later~" Minho leaving a peck in Krystal's cheeks and leave. Suddenly Krystal bursts into laugh. "What's so funny?" Jessica and Tiffany who is busy unpacking turned their head. "We'll do this stuffs later. You must enjoy your first night in Seoul. Go takes a bath and get your hottest clothes~" Krystal winks and gone to her room. While Jessica and Tiffany looks confusrd but still obey Krystal's order.  It's 8pm when they finish dressed up. Jessica wore a little black dress, revealing her cleveage with a red pumps. She let her hair falling in her shoulder beautifuly. Tiffany wore a brown jumpsuit with a killer heels, while Krystal wore a long sleeve dress and an ankle boots. "Shall we go now?" Krystal putting her boots on.  "I'll get my purse." Tiffany runs tobher room and come back fastly. "Lets go!" Jessica put her red fire lipstick to her own purse and walks outside.