Safe Haven

Don't Lag {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

By the time he was heading down the stairs after leaving the music room, he was suddenly pushed at the last step, making him not so gracefully fall onto the ground and his folder falling to the ground and splattering the sheets of music in the folder.

"Oops, sorry," came that taunting voice as there was a sudden kick to his back before simultaneous snickers happened as they made sure to step on and kick around his already tattered folder and papers.

He had to grit his teeth in frustration as he waited for the noises to stop before pushing himself up, lifting up his palms to see that there were various scratches to them. Another sigh leaves as to calm himself before he gets up to kneel and pick up his papers full of hard work.

He stops to look up when a shadow looms over him and he sees that androgynous boy with that bright platinum blond hair that made him stick out along with that white headphones with neon pink details that were blasting music into his ears loud enough to be heard from afar with a lollipop stick sticking out of his lips as he stares down at him.

"What do you want?" he hissed only because he wasn't in the mood and he knew that the boy couldn't hear him anyways.

The androgynous boy blinks with that bored mood written all over his face before shuffling for something in his pocket before dropping a traditionnel bonbon wrapped in a vibrant pink wrapper onto his folder from those hands with nails that were painted black with some having neon pink patterns. He walks around the boy and continues ahead to who knows where.

He stares at the traditionnel bonbon before mumbling, "Weirdo..." as usual since the androgynous boy always seemed to have the timing to see the aftermath of his usual beatings and to drop some sort of candy for him.

He glared at the little dessert before begrudgingly grabbing it and shoving it into the pocket of his trousers before heading for the doors.

This was Minhyun's so-called life.