Page 1

Blue birds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The short ringing in my ears stopped as my eyes opened to blurs. I could make out some objects, people and the ceiling. Where am I? There was sound too but it all seemed to be muffled, people started to crowd around me as I try desparently to focus my eyes. More muffled noise, a flash light pointing to my eyes and a hand waving in front of my face.

Finally my eyes are greeted to a man in a white lab out, a relieved smile on his face as he took a step back and asked me a question.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Kang. How do you feel?"

I looked around and noticed I was defiantly not at home but in the hospital. I begin to panic but stopped as the man held onto my shoulder with a calming smile. My mouth tried to search for words but I wasn't even sure I could speak properly. Finally, in a weak and quiet voice I replied.

"Fine"

"You must be confused why you are here, tell me. What do you remember?"

I closed my eyes and thought hard, stopping to my tracks as my head began to hurt. Letting out a wince and my hand rest on my hand, I look up at the doctor as he nodded understanding before saying something about getting rest and calling my family.

Lying in the empty hospital room with the sound of constant beeps eventually helped sleep take me.

xxxx

Sunshine. Laughter. The summer wind. Warmth. Love.

Storms. Lightening. Thunder. Harsh cackles. Cold. 

xxxx

"Umji!"

My eye lids flatter to the so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter