FORTY-SIX ♕

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, are you crying because my 'INVU' dropped down further from the chart?"

 

"Unnieee!" I cleaned away my tears immediately and rolled my eyes at Taeyeon unnie's low-grade joke.

 

"Araso araso, just trying to cheer my little sister up," she broke into her ajumma laughters, coming to take a seat beside me. "Beautiful isn't it?"

 

"It's beautifully tragic," I sniffed, resting my head on her shoulders. "I was expecting a 'Bang Bang Bang' or 'Fantastic Baby 2.0' kind of style. Just not... Just not this..."

 

"Awww, still acting like a baby~" She complained but rubbed my shoulders nonetheless, letting out a sigh. "I know... But hey, if you see it another way, I think instead of saying goodbye, it's more of like a new beginning?"

 

"But it feels... incomplete!" I exclaimed and pouted, getting up in agitation. "Without Ri, the entire song is incomplete. I miss him..."

 

"I think that's their whole point? The song doesn't have bridges nor a chorus. Honestly, kudos to Ji Yong oppa and crew. I don't know how did they even managed to do this."

 

Hearing his name, my head fell and silence loomed over.

 

"You miss Ri, but you miss someone even more, don't you?"

 

"I-I do not miss him at all!" I rebutted.

 

"Look at you, look at you, lying through your teeth~ How do you know who I'm talking about? Did I mention name?" Taeyeon unnie shook her head with a defeated smile. "Just give Ji Yong oppa a call you idiot."

 

"We haven't been talking for the longest time ever..."

 

"It's okay. The moment the song was released, everyone started bombarding their phones. I doubt he has time to even look at your message even if you send."

 

"Unnie!" I whined.

 

"Araso araso! Seriously, can't even take the slightest joke right now," Taeyeon unnie nagged. "Just drop a text or something. Everyone did that and besides, you guys didn't end on a bad note. It's just at that point of time... Circumstances didn't work out. I'm pretty sure inside his heart, you're still the girl that he loves but can't get."

 

"Would he still want to talk to me...?"

 

"Yoong, which guy in your past relationships wouldn't want to talk to you? You're the one that ghost them every single time. I don't know, you just have the vibe. The 'people-can't-stay-angry-with-you' vibe."

 

"New beginning... Maybe he doesn't want his past anymore? He's starting afresh."

 

"He misses the past and glory! Did you even hear the lyrics or were you too busy staring at him? Not that he showed much of his face actually."

 

"T-That's for his fans! He misses his fans and perhaps, being G-Dragon!"

 

"Be it GD or Kwon Ji Yong, you know you're smittened. Just woman up and look for him again, Yoong. I checked with Fany, he's still very much single, though he and Jenny did dated briefly."

 

"He is?"

 

"I thought that explains something already. Ever since you guys broke up, he's never been in a long-term relationship and neither did you. I don't know why does it have to be so hard when it comes to you two. It's getting frustrating for us bystanders too, Im Yoona."

 

"I always thought the one he truly loves is Kiko..."

 

"I guess Kiko would forever have a soft spot in his heart. That's a given, it's like you... you with Seung Gi oppa."

 

I fell silent again, playing with my fingers mindlessly.

 

"Whatever, it's your life and there's only this much we can advise. Anyway, how's your date with Mark?"

 

"Date? What-No! Ewwww!" I let out a disgusted look. "It's not a date! I don't date little brothers! It's just him buying me a lunch to thank me for promoting NCT! I'm not paedofile~"

 

"Come again?" Taeyeon unnie gave me a cold smirk.

 

It's known that Taeyeon unnie ALWAYS date guys that are younger than her.

 

"Hehe~ I mean I look old, unlike unnie~" I stuck out my tongue cheekily. "Anyway, no. If anything, Mark isn't interested in me. He's just trying to get into my good books so that I can intro him to Rosé. Kids~"

 

"Are you going to get into my good books too so that I can intro you to GD?"

 

"Unnie!" I shrieked.

 

"I'm going to go now before you start throwing things at me!" Taeyeon unnie laughed and ran away.

 

"No more bread and cookies for you next time!"

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

I ended up not calling nor sending any texts. 

 

Him and I... We came a long way, yet, it didn't seem that long... We were acquainted and for a couple of years after our coincidental meetup at the club, we became close. It was purely platonic but it grew into something more. We got together very naturally but mishaps happened to both himself and his group and I was caught by the company. It wasn't that I couldn't date but they just did not want me to be dating the G-Dragon. His image didn't fit mine and I guess deep down, both of us knew this and well, we had an amiable break-up. 

 

Did we not love each other enough? Or did we just not have enough courage? Even till this date, I still couldn't really comprehend what broke us up.

 

"Omo! Omo! It's GD oppa! GD oppa!"

 

I ended up strolling past YG in the middle of the night and apparently, a bunch of fans were still hanging outside the company.

 

Unknowingly, a smile spreaded across my face. Working till wee hours? Guess like he never did change.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter