THIRTY-SIX ♕

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[THE 10-YEAR PLAN OF DRAGON + DEER REVELATION]

-2010-

 

"Okay, GD&TOP debut success! It's good, everyone is raving about how good the album is, how dashing TOP oppa is, how-"

 

"Yah woman, this is how you repay your boyfriend? By saying how dashing his fellow group member is?" He interrupted with a pout. 

 

"Awww, stop being so jealous. Is this how honeymoon period is? All the lovey-dovey, all the over jealousy~" I laughed, giving him a peck on the cheek. "There, feeling better?"

 

"Oh woman, I think with the amount of scandals you've created, a little peck on the cheek will not be enough," he snorted.

 

"Oh please, it's only over ONE guy! And for that record, the show ended for almost half a year already~" I whined. 

 

"Still, that didn't stop the media from cooking stories up, didn't stop the broadcasting companies to invite you guys on show. 'GOLDEN COUPLE' they call it?" 

 

"That's our plan right! To stay away from the media, to stay away from the limelight~ All according to plan~" I mumbled cheekily. "Though that went a little too well."

 

"Glad you know that. Luckily we invited Bom noona for this debut. Now everyone is talking about how matching she and TOP hyung is."

 

"And the poor G-Dragon becomes the third wheeler and lightbulb~" I leaned back against the sofa and let out a contented sigh. "I wonder what will happen next..."

 

"Baby steps at a time, we'll get there," he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, giving it a squeeze. "We'll reach the door of freedom."

 

"Will that be all hell breaks loose or heaven?"

 

"We'll see Sweetie, we'll see."

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

-2011-

 

"What are you doing?!" I shrieked when I watched him stumbled into the room. "Where have you been!"

 

"Oh, nothing~ Just getting condemned, getting my name smeared all over the place~" He gave a smile, collapsing onto the floor. 

 

"This wasn't what I meant when I said to cover up the confession you made in 'Strong Heart'! I thought the incident was well-hidden by YG? What happened?" 

 

"I told Hyun Suk hyung to let it out. The confession in 'Strong Heart' was too obvious, even Seungri words couldn't help save it. Aren't you happy?" He continued to chuckle manically.

 

"I'm sorry. This... I was just overreacting and wanted you to do something about it. I-I didn't expect..." I felt so guilty that I burst into tears. 

 

"Hush... It's okay it's okay. What matters is no one is focusing on that confession now. That's our plan isn't it? We're still going according to the plan," he pulled my sobbing self into his arms, resting his chin on my forehead. "Besides, I thought I shouldn't be hiding this anymore. I did something wrong and I should own up to it. I can't be living with a lie forever."

 

"No it's not. Your career and entire BIGBANG is going to be ruined because of me..."

 

"It's okay. Im Yoona is getting richer by day, you can afford to feed me right? I promise to not eat as much."

 

"You idiot..."

 

"Come on, we all know this road isn't gonna be easy. Though after this whole drama, it'll be even harder for the public to accept us. Damn, just when I thought the door is getting nearer..."

 

"No matter what, we'll face it together. Araso?" 

 

I cupped his face in my hands, looking at him seriously. 

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

-2012-

 

"The undying five. Man, what can I say~ To think all my tears were for nothing."

 

"Hey, that's not nothing. It's a great motivation to our comeback success. Ask the guys, they'll tell you 'Blue' and 'Bad Boy' are the masterpiece and the muse is definitely you."

 

"Though 'Fantastic Baby' became the one that's most popular?" I giggled. 

 

"Oh yeah, that. Oh well, people prefer club songs I guess?" He shrugged before giving a teasing smirk. "Ohhh, I see someone is going according to plan? Tackling hip-hop now? Woman, that rappppp. I thought I could get from that."

 

"Yah right! Hide that teasing tone of yours before saying!" I huffed and pouted. "I'm so embarrassed already!" 

 

"Why? People love it! I for one, love rapper Yoong. Can never get enough of her," he answered in a matter-of-fact tone. "And look, we're somewhat linked now? Everyone knows BIGBANG is THE hip-hop idol group?"

 

"This is only one song and you're already thinking of the possibilities? All I can say is, you've great imagination, Ji Yong-sshi~" 

 

"Of course. The key to the albums success~"

 

"I thought it's the writing of personal experience?"

 

"Sweetie, is one of your hobbies, exposing my lies brutally?"

 

"Always Hun, always~"

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

-2013-

 

"Here I am, assuming that only Seungri's words would get me into trouble."

 

"Wae? I thought Young Bae oppa's words are pretty hilarious and somewhat true? It's not like we don't know how you have ZERO sense of doing it in the right place. Becoming a dad by accident might not be a surprise afterall."

 

"That's because I'm one of a kind and we aren't able to meet up that frequently like we used to, so I wouldn't be that picky over places," he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer as he gave a seductive smile. "And most importantly, you're too alluring that I want to eat you up the moment I see you~"

 

"You ," I giggled, pushing his kissy face away. "Stop fooling around. Anyway, I think Young Bae oppa's words kinda make a nice cushion for the fans. You know, putting out the possibility that you guys ARE going to get married and have kids someday."

 

"I know. We talked briefly about it before the interview but it's just that he purposely added that, to spice things up. You know how they had been hoping for us to go public soon, even more excited than us I must add."

 

"I know, but oh well! Too bad~ We've our own little plan, haven't we?"

 

"Yes~ Now, give me my little treat for going according to the plan."

 

"I'm having schedule in an hour's time!"

 

"Sweetie, you know what I'm capable of~"

 

♀♀♀♀♀

 

-2014-

 

"I can't believe things had gone so out of hand!"

 

"You're the one that's jealous now huh?" He arched his brows in amusement.

 

"A-Ani!" I stuttered, mumbling to myself. "I-I just didn't expect a quarrel between us, a simple dinner, a coincidental meetup in a foreign land, would lead to... THIS."

 

"A little overboard, but it's all good," he smiled, brushing my hair to the side. "Well, that quarrel was quite a huge blown one and yeahs, I went LA with my family to take a breather. Didn't expect to bump into Kiko there honestly. Also, I certainly did NOT expect SM to announce and agree that you and Lee Seung Gi are dating?"

 

"Le-Let's not go to that again..." I let out a nervous chuckle, wrapping my arms around his neck. "We're timed to break up in 2015. It'll be all good and I'll be single and available."

 

"Single and available?" He pinched my side, giving me a threatening smile. "Come again?"

 

"I-I mean I'll be walking towards the grand plan of us revealing our relationship! Becoming your girllll!"

 

"Yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter