THIRTY-SEVEN ♔

BloNote ➻ GYoon Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Would you look at that? They've already been married for three years and still so loving!"

 

We were having lunch around our vicinity but Mr. and Mrs. Dong decided to be late and had to come in, being so lovey-dovey.

 

"Technically, minusing the two years Bae was away for army, they've only been together for a year. I would say that it's their honeymoon period still."

 

"I'm never going to find a boyfriend again," she grimaced. "I'll die an old maid."

 

"You're not going to die an old maid," I poked fun at her. "Maybe... an old, retired, gorgeous, spinster actress."

 

"Thanks," she snorted sarcastically. "Not even kpop idol? I was known from this!"

 

"All in the past, gone with the wind~" I laughed and shook my head. "Oh hey, besides, worse comes to worst, I'll be your boyfriend."

 

"Yeah right," she guffawed.

 

"Why is that so funny?" I pouted. 

 

"You made a joke right? So I laughed," she let out her alligator laughters.

 

"A little too hard," I force-laughed before frowning. "What? Am I not, uh, boyfriend material?" 

 

"No. You're... G-DRAGON. You know..." She punched my arm. "Kwon Ji Yong~"

 

"Okay, so we established both my stage and real name, and you hit me. But theoretically, say, we weren't friends. Like, maybe, it's a blind date. I show up at your door and be like, 'hey, Yoona-sshi.' What do you think?"

 

"I'll probably be star-strucked or in too much of a shock to reply because the famous GD is at my doorstep."

 

Before I could rebut any further, we were interrupted.

 

"Hey guys. Sorry, we're late." 

 

"So busy looking at art pieces that you forgot that you're meeting your beloved dongsaeng?" She whined. 

 

"Why would I forget about meeting my beloved Im Yoonaaaaa," Hyo Rin noona pinched her cheeks affectionately. "More like you're the one that's ALWAYS busy, forgetting about your beloved unnie." 

 

"Hehe. That's why I'm here to be the lightbulb during your anniversary!" She let out a gummy smile. "Oppa, stop hogging your wife. I miss the actress Min Hyo Rin!"

 

"You know I always have no control over her~" Young Bae chuckled. "She's having too much fun rolling at home, buying art pieces and arranging them everywhere."

 

"Then at least you can come back with an album rightttt?" She let out an exaggerated sigh. "I almost forgot that you two are top actress and musician!"

 

"Soon soon. I'll come back, when Ji does~" Young Bae diverted the attention to me immediately. "Right, what were you all discussing about just now? Did you step on your Ji Yong oppa's toes again? He looked offended."

 

"I did not! He told a joke and I laughed!"

 

"What joke? I wanna hear! I need some laughters, this husband of mine only makes tasteless puns."

 

"Hey, you got to admit, you laughed at some of my jokes!"

 

"I laughed at your stupidity!" Hyo Rin noona stuck her tongue out at her husband. "So Ji, what's it?"

 

"It's not a joke," I rolled my eyes. "She was complaining about how she's never going to find a boyfriend and would die an old maid. I begged to differ and assured that worse comes to worst, I'll be her boyfriend. Then this heartless imp takes it as a complete joke, laughing her guts out."

 

What came back in response was Hyo Rin noona's laughters as well.

 

"Yoong isn't completely wrong," she cleaned away the mirth from her eyes.

 

I shot a glare at my best friend and he stepped up immediately, clearing his throat, "but she isn't completely right either. Yoong, it's normal for people to start from being friends to lovers. Isn't it healthy?"

 

"I have no problem with friends turning lovers, but it's... KWON JI YONG." 

 

"So I'm not likeable?" 

 

"No! It's just because you're Kwon Ji Yong."

 

"This is a very lousy excuse."

 

"Okay okay. Let's order. My treat, since we came late," Young Bae broke the debate before it erupted into an argument, bringing me away. "You need a smoke break."

 

♂♂♂♂♂

 

"Why are you being so edgy? Too much stress from working your new album?" 

 

"A-Am not... J-Just puzzled," I stuttered, lighting up my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter