Chapter 1 / Coincidence?

...Lost in Thought
 
 
     Here we are. The brand new day after one long week I was at home. It had been necessary to take four more days to contemplate and rest a bit, come to my sense. I told my boss I have a fever and that I am badly sick. Some kind of diarrhoea or what. Luck, he wasn’t suspicious about it and have changed my shifts with other colleagues immediately. At least just one thing better in my life.
I dunno why I was in that bad mental condition, why it came so suddenly like a storm without a warning. That big pain in my heart and feeling of angst. But good people does exist and one of them helped me not to fainted or hurt myself even more.
    I live in Seoul alone. I am from Daegu but I needed to take a responsible for myself so with a consent of my mommy I’ve found a chip flat to live in. And even when I had to leave from the college I studied half year ago, I could stay here on my own.
I was working as a part-timer in one pretty restaurant. At the time I was kicked out from the school cuz of fckg professor, owner of the restaurant have offered me a full-time job. Owners are really good and carrying people you can rely on. They treat me very well and I even became best friend with their daughter, Eunsoo. I really like her a lot and I know she is the only one whom I can trust. I’m grateful for this small flash of light when everything else .
   I miss my mom a lot but it’s hard to go home when I know I can’t keep my tears away and when I don’t want her to worry about me. That’s why I always hide my feelings deep inside of me. And I almost all the time look alright, smiling and keep making jokes. But I know that Eunsoo suspect me for not to be fine, but I’m glad she doesn’t ask me anything. She knows if is the right time I’ll confess to her.
But I won’t tell all this crap about me at once. There is still so much to write and we have a lot of time yet.
 
 
Back to the story…
I was at work. I was there alone cuz we had a short day in job and there isn’t necessary for more waitress to be there.
While I was polishing cutlery behind the bar I heard someone coming. It was almost 4pm so I thought it is owner’s wife (usually comes at this time with the goods).
“Uhm, good afternoon. I am here because of a part-time job. Is here someone I can talk with?”
“Oh, good afternoon,” I said and turned my head to the person speaking. It made me to lose my balance for a sec. With my eyes wide open I gawked at the boy in front of me. I couldn’t believe my own eyes. It was HIM. The boy from before. The angel who helped me back then. Or am I just day-dreaming?
He stared at me same but then he put same carrying smile on his face I remembered.
 
“Hey, is that you? The girl I found on the path, accompanied at home and even forgot to ask about your name? I thought I’ve never see you again!” he was surprised.
 
“And the boy I couldn’t even thanked properly,” I said with shy smile. Now I can see clearly he is really handsome. And I guess he is scholar due to uniform he wears.
 
“So time to introduce myself cuz I don’t take this chance how coincidence. And nope, you thanked me at least hundred times, so don’t worry,” he said with a sweet grin.
 
I wanted to follow the conversation but door to the restaurant opened and my boss came in.
“Good afternoon,” boy greeted and bowed a little.
 
“Good afternoon too, you will be the person who was asking about a part-time here, right? “ boss asked and reached his hand to him.
 
“Oh yes, I am Mark Lee. We were calling together yesterday.”
 
“Nice to meet you, then. I am Kim Changsoo. I am the owner of this beauty,” he said with a chuckle and pointed at me. I blushed. What me and beauty?
 
The boy smile at me again and I rather turned my head away to hide my red chicks. Boss winked at me amused.
“Oh I see,” boy said and chuckled. “You have really good taste,”
OMG what they are talking about? I am standing right here!! These two are on the same wave that’s the hell!
 
“Sit here, please Mr. Lee, I will come back at a minute. Excuse me, I have to check something.”
 
“Neh, it’s ok, I have a time,” he said and sat on chair next to a window. Mr. Kim left upstairs to his office.
  I gathered courage and tried to forget about an awkward situation he had seen me in.
I came to him and smiled:”So would you like something to eat or drink Mark-ssi?” I chuckled.
“No thanks but I would like to know your name too, beauty,” he realised his last word after it was told. He blushed a little and looked at the table for a moment, what was really cute!
 
“Hmm, I am truly sorry but we don’t have it in our menu, Mark-ssi and nice to meet you,” I . “You will have to make some research if you are curious,” I winked playfully and went back behind the bar. He was amusingly looking at me but I tried not to. Finally Mr.Kim came back and Mark had returned his attention to him.
“I am sorry for keep you waiting..” my boss started a conversation with him.
 
I had to leave and help in the kitchen a bit so I couldn’t hear anything, but when I came back he stood up from his seat. I didn’t even notice he was still there till he was right behind me. “I will found out, cuz I got an opportunity to. You have a really nice boss. I am looking forward to work here with you, beauty,” he winked at me. I was frozen like a statue after his smirk. What’s happening? I still feel embarrassing? Of course I do..
“ See you tomorrow,” he waved and left.
 
So tomorrow huh?
I don’t know but I feel excited about it. My angel is named Mark Lee. Why is my heart pumping so fast?
 
 
To be countinued... :) 
 
Hello guys so the 1st official chapter is OUT! And I am happy bout that. I was tiping it while in the work. I wan to tell you that the main part of the story is based on the real situation... But  you know I have to changed details and add my beloved Markie♥ I know I can be his noona, but he is so sweet I can't help 케케 케
Love you guys, hope to update soon :) 
 
 
 
New character joined: 
Kim EunSoo ( 22 )
 
Jiho's BFF, student on hiatus. 
Daughter of Mr.Kim, the owner of the restaurant. 
She doeasn't like people, big introvert but when she met Jiho, she said she is her sun an since then she is the only one she trusts and love like a sister. She even said, if Jiho was boy she would fall in love with her.  (she would'nt mind anyhow but you know, Jiho is STRAIGHT) 
She is still the center of the crowd cuz of her original style. 
She is carrying, lovely, cute, mad and bad in one. 
She hates when someone says smtg about her aegyo.  
Don' have a problem to beat a man. 
Single, never had a boyfriend before. ( she wishes one but never tell in loud) 
+ she is sensitive about her height, she is so short kekeke