Prologue

...Lost in Thought

Suddenly I was lost in thought again; suddenly I lost my own reflection to myself again; suddenly I did not realise anything, did not feel anything, even the warm of the lovely spring breeze. There was only silence in my head. Eternal and creepy one, but that was everything what I could mull of.

What I could remember last, was that I was on my way home from the work, it was around 10 pm and it was nice smell of fresh air of the rain, which was falling while ago, outside. There were many splashes on the path I walked through. I was fine in some way at first. I was just relaxed after tiring and long day in the work. And I was looking forward on my earned 2 days of vacancy. But at the same time I felt hollow. Like all s which were been worrying me all the time came to me at once! All the pain, loneliness, fears, sadness…

Abruptly

I heard terrifying scream inside my mind! Or … Was it me? My eyes were lost in darkness all around me. I don’t remember what happens, but I felt warm blood on my neck. It stung me so much. Tears come to my dry eyes and I felt down on my knees. If there were people over there during that time, they surely talked about me like I was a psycho one or just drunk stranger. But since I didn't reflect anything from that few minutes, I don’t care.

“Hey, are u okay?” somebody ask me with a husky voice all of sudden.

I came to my sense and look around. Is this an angel who is talking to me? No, there was a boy. Pretty one, with a blond and curling hair and with a baby face. He was kneeling beside me and he was worryingly looking at me or I should say scanning me with his unordinary eyes if I was..alright?

“Oh my god, you are bleeding! I need to take u to the hospital. U should be checked if it’s not something serious!”

“No! Please, that’s nothing. It’s alright I promise?” my voice was shaking.

“But you don’t look ALRIGHT! Come one, I’ll take u there!” he grasped my hand. I took it abrupt back. I knew I am not fine but not from the bleeding, the problem was somewhere else.

“Did someone hurt u? Why are u alone at time like this and in the town like this one? It’s dangerous for a beautiful lady as u are,” he was querying so much at the time. But I was like I couldn’t hear even half of it.

“I am sorry, I don’t know what happened to me,” I said with low voice still trembling while he was wiping blood from my scratched neck with the sleeve of his jacket. “Don’t worry about a stranger, you even smeared your jacket,” I couldn’t even give a normal answer to him.

“That’s not important right now. That’s why they have invented a washing machine,” he winked at me and chuckled lovely. The boy helped me on my knees and sustained me for a case I will fall again. “And I just can’t ignore when someone is in a trouble and need help, especially a woman. So don’t you dare to resist me and come to see a doctor,“ he said seriously.

“I don’t need a doctor, I just need to go home, I am tired, thanks for your help, but it doesn’t hurt. I will be fine. Just please help me to get home,” I said gloomily. I could feel his hand on my waist to keep me from falling. He didn’t look like he likes my idea of not to be examined, but I just couldn’t presume it. Maybe my desperately look in the eyes saved me, but he nodded and took me home.

I was so mind-away that I can’t recall if I asked him anything about him, his name, anything. If I thanked him or how long it took till I got home. But what I can remember clearly was his face I won’t forget. The face of an angel.

 

And this is the part when it all had begun and when all has changed from the bottom...

 

 

 

CHARACTERS

Jiho  

Min JiHO  (22)

Full-time worker, student on hiatus cuz of personal issues. 

Has just 1 slibling and has only mother, her dad died 1 year ago. 

Hard life but still she tries to enjoy it. 

Psychic problems she knows about.

Can't let tears flow from time to time.

Lovely soul, which needs some support and love. She is carrying more about anyone else than for herself.  

 

Mark Lee (19)   

Student about to graduate. 

His is from complete family with rich status. 

He is heir of family's bussiness.

Sweet and kind hearted. 

Doesn't act along with his age, he is more nature than he maybe looks. 

Hope he will found some happiness. 

Not satisfy with his status, cuz family doesn't care about what HE wants to do. 

Strict parents.