You are Beautiful the Way You Are

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

Yugyeom and Bambam looked at the drunken members hugging and rolling on the ground from the end of the hallway. Immediatly, they rushed to the other member's sides and asked what was wrong. 

They recieved no informational responses and stopped. Yugyeom noticed how red their faces were and looked over at the table. He walked over and Bambam let go of Jinyoung and went to check what Yugyeom was looking at. 

Bambam saw Yugyeom grab a bottle and turn it to him. "They were drinking..." Yugyeom replied. "What?" Bambam asked, shouting over the other member's voices. 

"We were drinking alchohal!!!" JB shouted and laughed on the ground. "They were drinking beer.." Yugyeom said. Bambam smelled the drink and scrunched his face. 

"Really?" he said pushing away the bottle. "Let's try it.." Yugyeom sugested. Bambam looked at him like he was crazy and replied,"Are you crazy? We have to watch over them or else they will go wasted...." Bambam explained walking over to Mark and only turing back his head to see Yugyeom still holding the bottle of beer. 

"That's right.." Yugyeom mumbled as he watched Bambam try to get the others back to 2017 (senses..). "Jackson!! Wake up, what the hell?" Bambam yelled into Jackson's ear.

"Yah!! I don't want to!" he complained while rollling on the ground. Yugyeom saw Jinyoung stand up from behind him and jumped on him helplessly. Jb also stood up, jelous obviously, and pulled Jinyoung away. 

"Mine!!" Jb shouted weirdly. "Yah... JB.. you're weird bwahahha!!!" Jinyoung laughed. Jackson held Mark and did not let him go. He was in his transformation and was gently biting his ears, making him turn even more red. 

Yugyeom watched from the corner as Bambam was ambushed. He turned his head to see the other lovery dovey couples play around, drunk. Jb kissed Jinyoung on the cheek continuesly and also hugged him in his lap. 

Jinyoung felt really uncomfortable and tried to escape, but that just caused Jb to hug him even tighter. Jinyoung gave up and stopped moving in Jb's lap and just hugged him back. 

Bambam walked over to Yugyeom and yelled,"What the heck! Yah don't pull my hair!! Help me!!" Yugyeom laughed and and laughed until he fell on the floor. Bambam kicked him and so did Youngjae who hung onto him. 

"Hahahha! Bambam is bullying Gyeeeeommmmm... *hic* Bwahahha!" Youngjae laughed. Yugyeom stopped laughing when he saw that Mark also transformed into his trasformation. 

Jinyoung also returned to his original form, which was a jynx (the cat). Jb was still hugging him although Jb was also in his form which was a jaguar. The poor little cat just slept in his arms until he started to purr. 

Yugyeom and Bambam watched in dibelief as the room looked like a zoo for animals. "Uhhh..." Yugyeom said unsure of what was happening. Youngjae smiled coompetivaly and also transformed causing him to fall fowards on his face. 

He was a big cheetah. He Bambam all over and jumped on Yugyeom. Bambam rose from his spot, and wiped off the saliva on his cheeks, laughing. Yugyeom cried for help but Bambam ignored his pleading cries, paying him back for earlier. 

Youngjae started biting onto Yugyeom's ear, causing him to cry out of pain. "Stopp!!" Bambam screamed at Youngjae pulling his legs, hoping to make Youngjae get off Yugyeom.

When he did, he dropped onto the ground and fell asleep. When they turned around to check on the other members, they found out that they were fast asleep in their weird positioning.

Bambam and Yugyeom fell to the ground, tired from trying to handle Youngjae. "Why didn't we also transform?" Yugyeom asked Bambam. bambam looked at him, still panting. He answered," Because if we did, then they would probably run out the house...." he said pulling back his hair.

Yugyeom panted and fell to the ground, taking a deep breath. He sighed and closed his eyes, trying to go to sleep after the trouble. Bambam watched until Yugyeom fell asleep, and that was when he began to slightly snore, ever so softly.

He leaned over Yugyeom and pulled his hair back from his eyes. He gently smiled and whispered something, causing Yugyeom to wake up and pulled him down with him.

He was first red, and then Bambam felt his eyelids get heavy. He also closed his eyes and slightly felt Yugyeom bury his face into his shirt but was too tired to complain. His last view of the room was everyone hugging each other.

Although they were happy right now.. what will happen in the future? Bambam had his eyes closed but then that did not stop him from thinking about the future.

Will it be okay to love Yugyeom? What if my parents do not agree about the realtionship? Bambam wanted to cry with the thought process but couldn't.

He thought more and more about rejections that may be given to them by the world in the end and he couldn't hold it in anymore. He started tearing up. He opened his eyes. He was about to sleep but the thoughts made him wide awake.

<<<>>>

Bambam started to tremble under my embrace and whimper. He was crying, I could tell that, of course, but I couldn't tell what he was thinking about. Bambam was a depp thinker so maybe he was just thinking about the future. 

He started to tremble even more, to the point where he wasn't even trembling anymore. Yugyeom opened his eyes and hugged him tighter.

<<<>>>

Bambam gasped from the surprise and heard Yugyeom whisper at his back,"Just go to sleep..... Don't worry about the future now, just worry about the present.." Bambam felt the warm muffled voice at his back and immediatly calmed down. 

He earlier had a breakdown but was now asleep. It was all thanks to Yugyeom. 

<<<<>>>>

Jackson opened his eyes and say Mark in his arms. As he lifted his head, he felt a pain in and laid it back down slowly. He laid back down next to Mark's face and saw that he was still in his transformation. 

He transformed back, squating down on the floor. He walked over to his clothes and put them back on, and after that, he went to sit next to Mark, who was still asleep in his fox form. 

He carefully looked closer, noticing that Mark had golden streaks on his back. He traced the stripe down his back with his finger, causing Mark to moan out of pleasure. 

He was suprised but smiled. Thinking that he now knew a weak point of Mark, who seemed to have no weak point except his ear at all. He patted Mark's head, only to find out that eyelashes also had streaks of gold. 

Mark was beautiful in his transformation. The tip of his tail was pitch black with magnificent thin white fur right next to it. The inside (stomach) was silky white and very soft.

His ears were soft and the inside was also silky white like the stomach. However unlike any other foxes, he was an artic one so he could change during the summer and winter. 

Another thing that jackson noticed that was not the same as any other foxes was the orange that was on Mark's eye area. It made it look like a mask on Mark's face. His fangs slightly stuck out when he was sleeping, but that made him more cute in Jackson's eye. 

Jackson continued to pat his head. Mark awoke from the slumber and opened his eyes very slowly, revealing the golden eyes he had. His eyes seemed to be able to look through everthing. They were a rich gold and a tint of brown. 

Mark immediately transformed back when he woke up, revealing every inch of his body except for the parts that his other leg covered up. Mark's body was toned up but he was also very skinny, too skinny in fact. 

Mark turned red as Jackson smirked and tried to cover himself. He yelled at Jackson to stop looking and went to change. He could not believe he did that. It would've been an intresting day if he had stayed like that... Jackson thought. 

AN: Did you like it? I'll try to write more. 

A/N: Hope you like it! Sorry for any spelling errors and comment on advice or how the story should go! You opinion on the story may help. Also, comment on how I should fix the story. It would help out a lot since I at writing. Thanks for reading!!