Together??

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

As Mark was done changing, he turned aroud to look at Jackson, only to receive a laugh with a smirk. He glared at Jackson. It was as if he was trying to Jackson to not ever bring this up again with his eyes. 

Jackson laughed and stood up walking towards him. Mark backed up to the point where his back touched the wall. Jackson blocked Mark from escaping by placing his hand on the wall near his ears. 

Mark just glared at Jackson and tried to escape the other way which was not covered with his hands. Jackson quickly hit his hand against the wall, again stopping him from his second attempt of escape. 

Mark fell down and yet again tried to run away. He escaped and hew knew he escaped only because Jackson was not being harsh on him. He ran upstairs, pants falling down and ran to the end of the bedroom. 

He quickly opened the door and went inside, instantly pulling up his pants and recognizing the smell. He looked back after he locked the door and panicked. He had entered Jackson's room and now he heard footsteps just at the beggining of the hallway. 

He ran back and forth around the room, trying to look for a place to hide. He snapped and looked at the bathroom. As he heard a knock on the bedroom door, he went inside and locked the door also. 

He stood still inside the bathroom. It was like a horror game. Keys jingled, and he knew that it was Jackson. The door creaked open and he heard a very queit voice. 

"Mark... Come out here... I wanna talk to you .. " Jackson said. Mark eyes widened, it was Jackson. He opened the door slightly and looked outside. Jackson saw and ran towards him yelling, "There you are! Hey, today is... What the heck?" Jackson had been cut off by the slamming of the bathroom door caused by Mark. 

Mark leaned his back against the bathroom wall and climbed the toilet. He put his feet up against the window sill and lifted himself, getting ready to jump down. 

The door crashed down and it revealed Jackson falling onto the floor with the door as he tried his hardest to knock down the doo rin one blow. Mark stared at jackson as he rose up and jumped down from the window. Luckily, it was only the second floor. 

"Wait!! Don't jump!!" Jackso shouted running towards the window. mark jumped down without saying anything and went onto a tree nearby. He hanged there and said,"Let's see you catch me now!" wryly back at Jackson. 

The boy in the bathroom smiled and replied back,"I guess it is a game of tag now? Okay!! Get ready to get caught by this pro!!" Jackson also climbed on the window as it was sort of low and jumped onto the tree too. 

Mark turned to his animal form, leaving all his cloth behind. Jackson jumped off the tree to recieve the cloth. After the gpt it, he yelled, "Mark! Your clothes! You're gonna go when you transform back!!" claimed Jackson as he watched Mark jump futher away from him. 

"Leave it there!!!" Mark yelled back. Mark was a fair distance away from Jackson so he had to yell. Jackson left it on the open window and went to chase after Mark. 

Exactly at that time, Mark ran away futhur as he saw Jackson also transforming and carrying back his clothes in his mouth. He jumped down and growled, happily and chased after Mark. 

Mark also slightly growled back. It was a masion so they had plently of room to run in. After a dew minutes of running on the ground and jumping in air, they past through the front door, seeing that the other members were awake. 

The five ran to the door and looked out the glass door. "What the heck are you two doing?"Jinyoung asked opening the door then putting on his shirt. Jackson stopped as soon as Mark also stopped. 

Mark growled and went to the window to get his clothes. The members did not follow but only Jackson went because he had also left his clothes on the window sill. They changed in three minutes and came back to the front of the masion where the other members stood there waiting for the two. 

The two apologized and explained what had happened, except for the part where Jackson held Mark captive for a few mintues of course. They also skipped out the part where jackson saw Mark because they would then forever tease Mark about it. 

The other members seemed intrested about the game but they knew it was the day for school and they had no time for this so they went to get ready for school. 

They all took showers and wore new clothes, Mark and Jinyoung still wearing Jackson's clothes since they had nothing else to wear. When they were ready, it was already 7:04 so they walked to school instead. 

When they reached their class, they had noticed that he classroom was still empty. Miracly, they all shared the same periods so that it would be more. It wasn't that simple to be able to go to the same classes because Jackson was the one who had to persuade the teachers. 

All of them came into the classroom and sat in their seats. The classroom was dead silent while they were getting their stuff ready and were waiting for their teacher. 

After five minutes of waiting, the teacher came in and was surprised. "Oh! You guys are here already? Since you guys came early today, like finally, you won't have any homework!" exclaimed the teacher. 

The students stared at the kids. Of course what the teacker said was a lie. The teacher knew that they knew. "Okay okay... I just don't want to give you homework, but I could!!" said the teacher laughing. 

The seven shook their head in disagreement and also laughed. When they did stop, the teacher said something that suprised them. "How do you guys feel about sharing the same room together?" 

The kids looked at each other and gulped. 

They looked back at the teacher who was smiling. 

AN: How do you like it? I wanna write more, but my neck hurts.... Please give me a comment on how you feel or advice on how the story should go. Give your opinion about the story or ask questions.... Look foward to the next chapter. I will try to update at least twice a day probably? This story will probably be very long, so get ready!! Bye!! Hope you like it!!! 

PS>>>> If I skip some days, it may be because I am doing something important, sick, eating, school, wifi is taken, homework, chores, or most important of all lazy....