Conversation About Who? CAW... ;D

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

JInyoung walked up the stairs to wake up Youngjae, red in the face. He was embarrased from what had happened and did not know what to do after that. It was going to turn so awkward after that. 

He walked to the room that Youngjae was resting in and knocked on the door. There was no answer except for silence. He kncocked on the door several more times until he opened. However, there was no answer yet again. 

Annoyed, he clicked his toungue and barged in, only to see that no one was in the room. He heard water coming down from the shower and went inside the room to check if there were any signs of him being inside. 

He came closer to the bathroom door and called out,"Youngjae, breakfast is ready! Come out and get ready!" 

Immeditatly, he answered from inside the bathroom,"Yeah!! Can you get some clothes for me?! They're inside my bag!" He yelled out. 

JInyoung replied yes and went towards his bag. Jb came in and saw Jinyoung searching inside his bag. He became pissed and shouted at Jinyoung what he was doing inside Youngjae's bag. 

Confused,, Jinyoung answered, "Oh! I'm looking for Youngjae clothes because he asked me to.." no looking back to take a glance at him at all. 

Jb just stared in silence as Jinyoung found the lcothes and laid them in front of the bathroom door. JB looked at the door and asked JInyoung,"Is he in there?" Jinyoung nodded. 

Jb turned away, about to head out the door until Jinyoung asked, "Why were you yelling you jelous?" with a mischevious smirk. Jb turned around. He glared at Jinyoung and replied, "No." and headed out again. Jinyoung's smirk faded and turned into a smile. Jb was out the door and was slowly walking down the stairs. 

Jinyoung ran after him down the stairs and jumped onto his back, almost causing him to fall and damage himself. 

"What the hell?!" He yelled in surprise. Jinyoung clung on and inquired," Are you jealous of Youngjae?" he whispered in his ear,"Or you jelous of me?" 

Jb turned around and shoved him off of his back. He blushed and swiftly went to the kitchen. Youngjae came down fully clothed. He asked Jinyoung why JB ran so fast. Jinyoung turned around and looked at him for a few seconds. 

"I don't know.." he lied. Youngjae shrugged and went down, motioning for Jinyoung to also come down. He followed Youngjae down with a smile from the thought of the previous mintute. 

They all sat near the television and ate again like last night. Youngjae again sat on the ground, but this time around, Mark sat with Jinyoung. Yugyeom and Bambam sat together and JB and Jackson sat together. 

Mark carefully glanced at Jinyoung every few minutes and noticed that he continually glanced over at JB, who was watching the television and laughing. And then often talked to Jackson. 

Mark looked at Jinyoung while he was silently staring at JB. He then asked Jinyoung where he was looking at. 

"Where are you looking at Jinyoung?" Mark asked. Jinyoung looked at Mark and replied,"Nothing." and went back to eating. 

Of course Mark knew that Jinyoung was crazy jelous of JB and asked out of nowhere,"Do you like him, perhaps?" 

Jinyoung just tilted his head up slightly and asked in an annoyed tone,"Does it seem like I do?" and went back to eating his food. 

Mark flinched and nodded his head yes slowly. Jinyoung looked as Mark queitly nodded his head yes and laughed. "Does it seem like I do?" he repeated. "Do you like Jackson?" Jinyoung asked Mark. 

He blushed and nodded yes. Suprised, he silently watched Mark turn away all red. He opened his mouth to say something and it came out as,"Yes... I like JB."

After relizing what he had admitted, he quickly closed his mouth by placing his hands over his mouth. He immediatly turned red as Mark turned his head around to look at Jinyoung with a face that said 'really?' 

He looked out the window and removed his hand off his mouth. Luckily, the television wsa loud so no other members could hear their conversation about the ones they liked. 

-Now to Jackson and Jb's conversation- 

Jackson looked at Mark and Jinyoung and tried to carefully listen to their talk. He turned and notice that JB was watching them as well. But instead with a annoyed face. 

"Jackson.." Jb said slowly. "Do you think that Jinyoung and Mark are too close? Cause it seems like they are.." 

Jackson looked at his friend in silence and amazement. "No, I don't think so. Are you jelous of them?" Jackson teased. 

"Yeah.. sorta...." Jb answered and turned back to the television. "Wow really?!" Jackson screamed in his ears. 

"AYE!! That's my ear you are hurting alright?!! Jb shouted at Jackson. "KAYY!!" Jackson shouted back. 

The others members asked them what is wrong and they replied with a nothing... 

"Dude! That is so brave of you to admit! I thought you would never like anyone! To think it was a guy too! When are you going to ask?" Jackson asked scooting closer with every question. 

There was quite a long pause then Jackson say that Jb was starting to space out. Jackson waved his hand out to Jb's face but got no reaction from Jb. He then slapped Jb softly on the cheek and that seemed to work really well. He yelled ow and Jackson repeated the questions. 

"When? I think that I will confess when I am ready.." Jb replied. Jackson looked as his friend worryly (if that is a word) and asked why. 

"Because what if he doesn't even like me? What if he is not gay? Mayeb he already has someone in his heart." Jb answered slihtly hurt. Jackson was amazed by his words and whispered ,"Wow! That was what I asked myself too!" Jackson said. 

Jb turned to Jackson and asked," Who do you like then? You also like a guy? If he someone in this group?" 

Realizing that he made a mistake, he sighed. "OK yeah.. he is a guy in this group and he is sitting next to Jinyoung right now.." Jackson admitted. 

Jb looked over to where Jinyoung sat and looked back at Jackson. "You like Mark?" Jb whispered not at the very least surprised. 

"Why aren't you surprised?" Jackson asked JB. "Because I thought that you guys would make a cute couple at the very start and also, I already sorta had a clue that you might like Mark.." Jb said looking back at the television. 

Jackson took a glimpse back at Jinyoung and said,"I sorta did have a clue that you liked Jinyoung too." Jb gawked at Jackson and asked him how. 

Jackson tilted his head back to Jb and said,"When you kissed, you immediately turned red." Jb then replied,"But every guy would be like that if they were kissed by another guy. 

Jackson nodded and said,"Yes.. .that is true but.. that wasn't the only part was it?" Jackson asked. 

Jb gulped knowing what part Jackson was talking about. 

A/N: Okay Bye!! I'll try to write another chapter today. Is it getting intresting? Please write in the comment section below and give your opinion on the story or any questions you want to ask. Or even maybe give some advice on how the story should go from now on! Please excuse me for any spelling error and look foward to the next chapter! Thank you for reading and please have a nice day! 

P.S: The and transforming will come soon, just wait a little bit more... I'll try to improve it and also I'll try to make the as soon as I can.