A Drunken Mess.

One Last Hug Till Goodbye

 

Warning!!!: There may be things metioned that other people might not like!!! And also, their might be swearing..... 

Bambam smiled and grabbed Yugyeom's arm, leading him into another room. The other members watched in suprise and followed them with their eyes. Yugyeom was tugged foward by Bambam, as Yugyeom was walking at a slow pace, trying to stop Bambam from hurting him with his grip.

As Bambam and Yugyeom was about to go into another room which was a guest room, Yugyeom looked at s with a pleading expression on his face. The five of them just stared as Yugyeom entered into the room helpless, and the door was shut with a loud bang.

They turned around to each other and whispered to each one. Jinyoung suddenly smiled, and Jackson and Mark noticed this. They both stared at Jinyoung, knowing that he was thinking something evil or weird. Maybe even something erted.  

Jackson and Mark stared at Jinyoung while he looked at the ground and giggled to himself. Jb. and Youngjae also noticed that they were staring at something and followed their gaze. 

The destination of their gaze was on Jinyoung. Jinyoung looked up and saw all of them staring at him. He asked,"What?" and looked around the five back and forth. Jb and Youngjae looked at each other and turned back to Jinyoung and asked, "What are you thinking of?" they asked worrily. 

Jinyoung again laughed,"Well, I was thinking. Do you thing they are doing 'it'?" Jinyoung asked. Mark clapped his hands together and that caught the other's attentions. "Actually, I think that that could actually happen..." Mark said shyly. 

"Of course that is possible.... But do you think that... Bambam and Yugyeom is gay?" Jinyoung replied unsure of his thought. "I think Bambam is gay but I don't know about Yugyeom.." Jackson said looking up to the room's cieling and the other members stared at him. 

Jb then looked down onto the wooden tiles, and answered,"Yugyeom said that he was gay..." Jb said in a whisper. They all stared in silence and Youngjae broke it. 

"Well then!!" Youngjae started. "Let's get drunk so that there is nothing to worry about!" he said jumping up, hands in the air. "I think there will be a problem... what if we get drunk and do weird stuff?" Mark asked sounding worried. 

"That is okay!! If we do get drunk and do weird stuff, we won't even remember it!!" JB protested. "But, I will remember the things we did the next morning. And it will also be bad if we have a hangover..." Jinyoung said. 

Youngjae turned to Jinyoung's reaction and saw that Jinyoung's head was hanging low and frowned. Suddenly he cheered up and said,"That's cool! At least we will have someone to remeber if none of us remembers right?" 

Jinyoung immediately lifted his head and smiled. Jackson and Mark suddenly shouted,"Yeah!! Let's get drunk!! Where is the alcohol?!" Jackson found the alcohal and they each had a glass full of alchohal. 

At the first cup, Youngjae frowned. "It tastes weird!" He claimed, laughing. The others also laughed and took their glasses, quickly gulping down like a madman. Mark and Youngjae were the first ones to get drunk as they did not really like alchohal, and never drank it before. 

They began jumping around the other three members who was unsure of their decision to let the oldest drink. Youngjae was jumping on all the members and Mark was on top of Jackson begging for kisses on the cheeks and also doing aegyos to persuade Jackson. 

Jackson thought that Mark was super cute when drunk but also very troubling. Jb and Jinyoung watched as the 2 forced Jackson to drink it also get drunk. They both laughed their asses off. 

Jinyoung fell down and Jb invited him to a match with him. Jinyoung was competetive so he did not reject the idea and agreed to it instead. Both started to drink their first cup and continued. 

-Back to Bambam and Yugyeom- 

Yugyeom was sat down on the bed and watched as Bambam locked the doors. "What the heck?" Why lock it?" Yugyeom asked confused, trying to get out. "Hey Yugyeom?" Bambam asked. "Do you like me?" Yugyeom started turning red and turned his head away from Bambam, as Bambam was pouting. 

He really did think that Bambam was cute, but did he like him? He wasn't sure himelf. And what if that was true? What if he really did like Bambam? Is it a friend type of like though? 

Yugyeom did not turn over but did reply,"Well, yeah I like you.." almost in a whisper. Bambam lifted his head in suprise and was open-mouthed and ran to Yugyeom, hugging his back. 

Yugyeom blushed red although Bambam could not see it, Bambam knew that he was. "You know.. I like you too!!" Bambam said in a whisper. Yugyeom turned around and pushed Bambam down, not hurting him because he was on the bed. 

Yugyeom looked down onto Bambam and Bambam did the same. They both stared at each other until Yugyeom snapped out of it. "Uhh... *cough cough* uhh sorry..." he apologized. 

Bambam smirked and pushed Yugyeom down as he tried to get up. Bambam laughed and Yugyeom did so too, but nervously. Bambam suddenly pushed his lips onto Yugyeom's, making him suprised. 

Bambam explored Yugyeom's mouth with his tongue and only stopped to get fresh air. After that, he just continued. Yugyeom froze for a few moments, and did the exact same thing as Bambam. 

They both continued and let go, releasing strings of saliva after the kiss. Yugyeom pushed Bambam back and they both continued. Yugyeom could hold his breath longer than Bam so he did not let go. Bambam, feeling suffocated, stopped the kiss by biting onto Yugyeom's tongue and laughed after he let go. 

He fell down and spreaded his arms and legs, continueing to laugh. Yugyeom pouted and went over Bambam, laying on his body. "You don't have to pout you know.." Babam said, ever so softly. 

Yugyeom didn't reply and just sank his head deeper into bambam's clothes, admiring the smell. Bambam thought Yugyeom was asleep and started patting his head. He felt Yugyeom flinch and looked at him. 

Yugyeom rose his head and looked back at Bambam. They stared at each other and Yugyeom moved, to be able to face Bambam while still on top. Bambam did not move and just stayed still, and frozen with anticipation. 

Yugyeom intertwined their hands together, to prevent Bambam from escaping, which he did not know why he ever would but did it anyway. Yugyeom went in for another kiss again, as he could no longer hold it in. 

They both reacted and flinched as they heard a scream from downstairs which felt like it was created by Mark or Jackson. They laughed and Yugyeom rolled down next to Bambam. They layed side by side until they heard another scream, calling them to come downstairs and check on what was happening. 

They examined and nodded in agreement although they had not even said anything yet. Bambam and Yugyeom went downstairs and saw a horrifying set and knew immediately who had screamed and it wasn't Mark or Jackson. 

A/N: Hope you like it! Sorry for any spelling errors and comment on advice or how the story should go! You opinion on the story may help. Also, comment on how I should fix the story. It would help out a lot since I at writing. Thanks for reading!!