Strange and Unreal

Lunar Rainbows (Full Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unreal" Sinb muttered under her breath

 

Simple word to describe the things her eyes is seeing right now. A place that she can hardly describe and she definitely knows that it isn't the home where she belongs.

 

Everything seems old. The place around her, the traditional houses and more people wearing their traditional dresses. Her mind is now more confused and she was seriously frustrated.

 

"This place....could it be that..?" She turned her head to look at the goddess who brought her there but she suddenly disappeared, she has gone.

 

"Oh? where is she again?" She asks hersef. "I asked her to bring me back home, but she brought me here instead. Is she really a trustful creature in this world?" She continues talking to herself until the kids who were playing around noticed her.

 

"Am I seeing this true? Isn't it Shawing!" A kid exclaimed and the others follows where his index finger is pointing at.

 

"Shawing! She's back! Shawing is back!" They said loudly as they all run towards Sinb who was currently wandering around. 

 

"Shawing! Shawing!" Sinb heard that familiar name, she can't actually remember when did she hear that name before but when she turn around to check to whom that name belongs, she saw some kids running towards her.

 

Excitedly and happily, those kids runs towards her with their arms wide open and ready to hug her as soon as they reach her. She can't move an inch, seeing the smiles on those innocent kids, she felt like she finally met some human being after a week of wondering on a place with a mysterious goddess who keeps on following her. 

 

"Shawing's back!" , "She's alive and well, she finally came back"

 

The kids gathered around her "Shawing" They kept on saying that name in front of her, they called her Shawing. And there she remember the goddess, that was the same name she called her the first time she met her. 

 

Some people came to gather around her, some questions are being thrown but she can't understand anything since it was too loud. She felt like she's a celebrity at first but the more people that gather, the more she gets annoyed.

 

Calling her Shawing doesn't even make her feel good, she already know that something wrong was going on for everyone to call her on that name. She turns her head left and right, trying to find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter