its raining again

unusual neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No matter how time has passed or will pass, Sinb will always remember meeting Yuna as clearly s if it was yesterday. Their first moments still linger in her memories that are as clear as they were years ago, because things like this arent forgotten that easily.

Sinb will always be grateful for the rain that made her notice her unusual neighbour, her adorable and amazingly clever neighbour.

Choi Yuna, she was indeed a miracle itself, Sinb still thinks so even after so much time has passed, her Yuna stays the same...still mysterious somehow but thats okay.

Because its her Yuna, her one and only soulmate.

Sinb doesnt even know what made her remember these things, probably it was the huge storm that was raging outside that night.

Or maybe it was Yuna who put candles all over their apartment to make a mysterious atmosphere fitting for the storm.

Yuna was now laying on the couch on her stomach as she always was while reading books. Sinb did not understand how Yuna could read book next to just a candle, but she did not dare to ask because Yuna was usually very silly but did not want to admit it.

" Sinb? "

Yuna said lazily while turning a page of the book she was reading.

" Mhm? "

" Doesnt this remind you of the day when we first met? "

Yuna said curiously and stared at Sinb closing the book.

" It does...but you looked way cuter back then...standing in front of my door with your hair and clothes dripping wet...you were so silly yet adorable...you looked so lost. "

Sinb chuckled while imagining Yuna standing in front of her door like that.

" Yah pabo...you looked even more lost, you did not even want to let me go inside so I had to let myself in! "

" Yunaaaa thats not true I was just a little bit shocked. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter