it stopped raining

unusual neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around 3 am and the alcohol effect has worn out, but Sinb remembered what happened. She remembered exactly. And did not regret one single thing. Sometimes, you just need to be straight forward if you want things to happen, and that was exactly what Sinb was.

Some called her the troll Sinb, and some called her Sinb oppa because of being who she was but she didnt mind. Being straight forward was her most favourie trait about her, and it never disappointed her, not this time either.

She was laying on the sofa with Yunas arms wrapped around her waist, the room lighted dimly. It was more like a dream than reality.

The silent sound of rain drops falling on the roof of her block of flats.

The dim light, so weak it felt unreal.

Yuna, the most beautiful and stunning girl in her arms on her sofa.

But it was real, and Sinb was the happiest person in the whole world in that exact moment.

" What are you thinking about? "

Yuna asked and Sinb felt her warm breath on her skin which made her heart flutter.

" I am happy, thats it. "

Sinb replied and Yuna could feel her smile even though she did not see it.

She knew it was there.

" I think I will thank my mom for taking my keys later. "

Yuna smiled, thinking about her mom who was probably still panicking about taking her keys because thats how parents were.

" You know, I really love rain now. "

Sinb said and kissed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter